Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 18421
-
02-19-22 23:22 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 1062Damn, baby girl! Why can't I have this here. DC. I've to figure a way to make it to NYC!
A bunch like these want to meet asap. Arghh.
-
02-19-22 16:39 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 184Any intel?
I've found most profiles for Asians SBs in their 30's to be fake / scammers. Against my usual judgment, I reached out to this one because her photos looks more candid and real compared to the "random Asian IG model photo taken in Asia" profile of the scam profiles, and also Upper Marlboro is a weird place to put for a fake profile. So far, she seems like a real person, just a bit prudish. I'm wondering if anyone else has any intel on her or has talked to her as well?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-3e55333013be
-
02-19-22 13:55 #8519Senior Member

Posts: 70Have you read the board at all?
Welcome to the forum, a great source of information. May I suggest you read the forum, as this topic has been discussed ad nauseam on a near weekly basis.
Originally Posted by Happy15
[View Original Post]
Edit: Figured I’d add something of value to this post. Personally, I go to Target and buy a $100 VISA gift card using cash, then use that to pay for subscription as needed. With the recent price increase on SA, the $100 no longer cuts it, so I found a local grocery that has VISA gift cards where you can choose the value, and again paid in cash.
-
02-19-22 09:54 #8518Senior Member

Posts: 2192I assume you meant: https://www.giftcards.com/visa-egift-gift-card.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
Given that I have to pay for one of these cards with a credit / debit card, how does this solve the problem of me wanting to shield my identity from this transaction? SA's payment processor would have the bogus recipient info. And it would require some extra measures to link that payment with the original purchase of the gift card. I take it that's sufficient? Ultimately, if law enforcement gets involved, this is a relatively easily traversed linkage.
-
02-19-22 09:46 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 2192SB is utter dog shit
Of the two, SA is far superior: A higher ratio of real girls to fake, a better cost structure, and just overall better user experience. SB's feature set in comparison bleeds you dry and gives you comparatively little insight into what's happening. You pay for credits; e. G. , 100 credits for $69. Each girl you contact costs 10 credits to unlock messaging with them. So no time limit. You unlock messaging and you can contact them indefinitely. But that doesn't do much good if they don't respond. LOL. So you burn 100 credits contacting 10 girls and you either need to buy more credits or that's it. Given the ratio of fake girls to real is quite high on SB, you'll need to spend a lot more than $69 to find anyone real. Compare that to SA. You spend about that much for one month, but there's no limit to how many girls you can contact. But once the month is up, you either resubscribe or you lost the ability to send or read messages (even messages you've already read). It's a much better experience, on balance. Just get their phone number or snapchat or whatever. And then you can stay in touch even when your subscription expires. One month is enough time to harvest a significant number of contacts outside of SA.
Originally Posted by Happy15
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 16:41 #8516Senior Member

Posts: 138Gift cards.com.
Originally Posted by Happy15
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 16:09 #8515Regular Member

Posts: 2Paying for SB or SA
First time here. Want to try SB or SA but don't want to use personal card. Is there a way around? Thanks in advance.
-
02-18-22 11:44 #8514Senior Member

Posts: 1062No, not at all.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 01:43 #8513Senior Member

Posts: 444Be my guest
You can brown-nose and boot lick him until you want. DM me I can let you know when I'm done CIP in a gal and you can come afterwards.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 00:50 #8512Senior Member

Posts: 1021WTF are you talking about? She's thin as hell.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 00:20 #8511Senior Member

Posts: 1062LOL. She's using my line on me.
-
02-18-22 00:00 #8510Senior Member

Posts: 490That's ok. One man's crumbs is another man's meal. I'll take any crumbs that fall off TomFordModel's table LOL.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 18:35 #8509Senior Member

Posts: 444Her stats says otherwise?
She's average height and maybe pudgy weight but by no means is she thick. LMAO.
Please don't use the word thicc to describe these little twigs.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 17:21 #8508Senior Member

Posts: 1062https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-7f0f5f66bdfd
She's real. She would want to video chat to confirm. Too thick for me. What are all these girls so big now?
-
02-16-22 22:50 #8507Senior Member

Posts: 1062Fuck! After dropping my game last week on a really good potential nice young thin beautiful 20 yr old last week. I decided to redeem myself by banging some ham beast today. Fml. I feel totally dejected now. Plus she can't stop texting me. Arghh.













Reply With Quote




