Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 30315
-
02-20-22 15:53 #16395Banned Member

Posts: 905Most providers have AA men and mixed little AA's but some guys post the chicks and write the conditions and also do all the texting so you think you texting a her but you texting him and most likely when the question age race pops up its him not her and then you get crickets. Why bc they feel like other races don't like seeing chicks who see AA and will pay more thinking they getting what they want. Also some providers claim to have been robbed and treated badly by young AA's. I think its just a bad rap but at the end of the day its their choice and A ok. There are plenty who will see AA's a lot more than those who don't. So when this happens just move on and don't say anything to give them reasons to put your number on a blacklist site.
Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:19 #16394Senior Member

Posts: 7335I am not going to damage or stretch a woman's pussy but I intend to get more than 2 pumps out of it. If she has a big pussy I probably won't get much out of it. I have been with a few women that I have had to stroke a certain way to feel anything and to get a nut. If the pussy is big, I won't get anything out of it with a cover on. Some women I won't feel anything unless it is bareback. They need you big dick guys. Not only won't I do her any good, but I won't get anything out of it either. Like fucking a warm bucket of water. I have heard Cathy in uptown has a huge pussy. I don't have any personal experience with her. I have had girlfriends tell me when I was single that I am big enough but not too big.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:05 #16393Senior Member

Posts: 117Yep
Right here, guilty as charged. I'm a dream client.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 13:51 #16392Senior Member

Posts: 503Plenty
There are plenty out there. More that do than don't. Take your pic from some of the popular sites. Of course most want older mature men.
Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 10:17 #16391Senior Member

Posts: 7335Most mature women has some stomach scars and some baby damage. That doesn't bother me as long as she is good at fucking and sucking. I get better service from the mature ones with a few defects. Hell, I am no damn prize myself.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 10:00 #16390Banned Member

Posts: 1148Big d cks
Are bad for business. Big d*cks make for sore and stretched out p*ssies. Most of these girls are in to quantity not quality. The ideal trick has a small d*ck and is a 2 pump chump.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 23:48 #16389Senior Member

Posts: 255She is one of the few I've met that I feel like genuinely enjoys sex. Some stomach scars but she makes up for it definitely the hippie MILF.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 23:37 #16388Senior Member

Posts: 52AA friendly providers
Can anyone recommend me any aa friendly providers that offer incredible service it's increasing frustrating verifying with providers who won't accept my appointments because I'm aa and providers are nervous of me because I'm aa some please me their profile.
-
02-19-22 23:07 #16387Senior Member

Posts: 305Fake
No legit ad reads like that, my man. Way too many red flags. If it were me I’d stay far away. Very possible it’s a trap including a blue light special resulting in a free extended vacation.
Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 22:15 #16386Senior Member

Posts: 29Sammy Summers
I really don't like to post reviews on providers. I think it can bring some unwanted attention to them. She asked after our season if I had an USA account and leave her a review. So, I am honoring that request.
After a little back and forth we finally agreed on a time. Headed to her incall location. After a slight delay, she met me downstairs. After watching her walk up the stairs, I felt like I was in for a nice time. Once we got inside her room, we sat on the bed and chatted. This led to some heavy roaming. Things got hot and she said she wanted to put on something sexy. Off to the bathroom she went. Several minutes later she comes out in a sexy teddy. Right to BBBJ with great eye contact. Nice perky breast with sensitive nipples. On went the cover and she jumped on for some cowgirl. Some Miss. And doggy with a lot of moans and response. Had to DATY and she was fresh and clean. Soon she was quivering with pleasure, and we did some more Miss and doggy. Pulled of the cover and shot all over her stomach and breast. We chatted some more, and I was on my way.
Nice body. Smart girl. No signs of demons or handler in the room. $160 for half hour session. As always YMMV with these girls. I would repeat.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...0/999522909440
-
02-19-22 20:08 #16385Senior Member

Posts: 52Alexis Top Foxxx
Has anyone had any experience with this provider is does she rush, is she really aa friendly, and does she really allow anal?
https://tryst.link/escort/alexfoxxx
-
02-19-22 18:44 #16384Banned Member

Posts: 905Well yes its just like any other job its about the money. One buddy of mine was huge several chicks gave donation back but he said if they take the donation they going to take the D LOL and some never saw him again and some begged him to come back for free. One chick I was seeing often he started seeing her and he said she never made a sound until she was getting off and he would slam her for 20 minutes or longer. I stopped seeing her lmao because he had sent me pix of him smashing a couple chicks and dude got a 3rd arm. I just wasnt secure enough after seeing what she really likes to see her again.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 16:03 #16383Senior Member

Posts: 7335Rena Malik MD who is the sex doctor that posts a lot of videos on YouTube has said that the average size dick isn't as big as most guys think it is. She has said that the average sized hard dick is around 5. 5" long. She said most condoms are about 7" long and about the size of a toilet paper roll tube around. So if you are average, it will fit inside a toilet paper tube when it is hard. She has some interesting videos.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 13:11 #16382Senior Member

Posts: 949Large man tools
I've had 3 providers tell me directly that they have denied service to guys that were too large. 2 others went through with the service but they didn't see the guys again. Of course, they were not referring to me.
Some girls even get upset when a guy takes too long to release. It's obvious to me that these girls are in the business for the money and not the pleasure.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 10:08 #16381Senior Member

Posts: 7335You are the seasoned monger I was referring to, but I will never out a review I get through PM. I always will let guys speak for themselves. She sure looks like the type I go for. When the opportunity arises, I will check her out. As for the size thing, I guess that is her way of saying she has a small pussy. CeeCee told me that she doesn't like them too big either. When a woman is looking for a big dick, she is saying without saying it, that she has a big pussy.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





