rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20829

    Interesting Thread Roller Coaster? Restaurant Menu? Cook your own Food? The Hunt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Start2  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for Slam Blam Thank You Mama then escorts are a better way to go.

    Massage Parlor's are more about the thrill of the hunt, you're getting a excellent massage and then a menu.

    Or to put it another way Escorts are like driving to work, it a pretty vanilla experience.

    Massage Parlor's are like a roller coaster ups and downs, can't wait to do it again.
    This thread gave me a few laughs. Like many of us, I started out happy with simple rub and tug dreams. For me, that level of service is best at an AMP with a good table shower and well worth a 80 plus 40 fee. Getting more at an AMP in NOVA is a crap shoot. Like many of you have said here, I will a little more for small extras like roaming and nursing. However, I will not up the ante to FS escort prices at an AMP without FS. In PG county, the AMPs run more like escort shops with a menu. I have been happier with known escort providers because I go with confidence and don't need to hunt or negotiate. If escorts are like vanilla, I have found some very good top of the line creamy vanilla bean flavors from in my rotation. (Some good chocolate as well) . The NOVA AMPs have raised their price requests and some have negotiation approaches that results in a loss of desire for me. I did have a very nice experience at Kara early this year that provided a wonderful BBBJ CIM with no negotiation. I tipped well. However, the next time I showed up that provider was gone. The provider I saw wanted platinum (not just gold) for anything above a NOVA finish. I walked out. Does this mean I failed in the hunt? Tomorrow is another day and there is more wild game out their. Good hunting to us all!

  2. #20828

    Lara and someone extra

    While I fully endorse RL21's review, there's two new developments.

    One is that Lara now has dark hair and the other is named Trixie.

    I called and asked for the four hands treatment, and following the light screening found myself at Lara's door. And there was not only Lara in her lacy robe and little else, but a more slender woman of similar complexion, with just the right kind of curves on display in a short wrap. In what seemed like a moment I was naked face-down and being worked on by two warm, near-naked women. Lara and Trixie work well together and the touches were nicely coordinated, working out the kinks (speaking of which, toys are an option) and the stiff spots.

    On to the flip, and it was apparent that a stiff spot remained, but the two ladies worked diligently on it and the surrounding regions and as a bonus Trixie presented her upper assets to my face. Suffice it to say that the stiffness was fully relieved.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubLover21  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lara's ad on AS.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/2016147

    A few texts and light screening followed. Her location is indeed discreet, with an entrance on a lightly trafficked side road, and there is public parking under her building.

    I made my way to her door, behind which was a tall, copper-skinned beauty in lingerie with a welcoming smile and laughing eyes, a cascade of blonde curls, and a liquid, teasing voice with a touch of French from West Africa. I took in a clean, scented, well appointed studio with a massage table (no bed) as Lara directed me to get comfortable in the bathroom.

    I laid face down, uncovered, and Lara thoughtfully placed bolsters under my feet. She proceeded to find and unwind knots that I had not known were there. The massage was firm but never at the wincing level that some therapists deliver, and was clearly the result of formal training as well as a natural touch. Like any good therapist she used forearms, palms and heels of hands as well as fingers. An electric massager focused energy on tough spots, and hot stones warmed my back as she worked my legs and thighs. And all the time was the warmth radiating from her body..

  3. #20827

    Anyone Pull the trigger on her

    Reached out to her a couple of times yesterday but no reply. Look interesting to say the least and would love to check her out. Has anyone seen her yet?

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...448326886.html

  4. #20826

    Increasing prices for service, and an 8303 redux

    Lately I've noticed that prices at some Chinese AMPs have increased from 60/ hr to 70/ hr, notably Massage Therapy on Lee Hwy and Massage Pro. Despite a relatively modest price increase, I feel it's enough of an increase that no longer makes them competitive with the prices at Korean AMPs.

    I saw that 8303 had a change in its name and presumed it's under new mgt so I decided to revisit and see if things improved since my last visit. The fees here, however, have not increased. In fact they have a punch card where your sixth visit is free. I met Lisa, a cute 30 year old C-gal with B cups wearing a very short dress that showed some nice curves. I paid. 6 for the hour. I asked for a back walk and would guess that she's less than 90 pounds. Unfortunately the back walk lasted at most 3 minutes because the table in my room is not oriented in the same direction as the support pole on the ceiling. Nonetheless she did give a good effort until she gave up. On the flip she offered the standard NOVA via a jacking hand gesture which I was fine with at first but then thought I'd see what else was being offered. She didn't have a cover and said FS was out but at least FS was a possibility. I offered. 8 for BJ. She asked for 1. 2 and I countered 1, which she agreed. When she told me that she didn't have a cover, I assumed it was BBBJ. To my dismay she returned with plastic wrap for. Ahem - a PWBJ?. That was a first for me but I went with it. Partway through I asked her to strip. The dress came off and the undergarments stayed on. She allowed petting the kitty over the panties and pulled down the bra to offer ample nursing. She was extremely verbal with the fake moaning and was ok with me pushing her head deeper down on junior. A few times she asked to remove the wrap and proceed with HJ and I told her to keep sucking which she did. After I blew my load, she kept pumping and made sure I was drained. Overall the massage was good but I do prefer harder. I might return just to see her; however, she did mention that she'll return to NY in a month or two.

  5. #20825

    Where to look

    Quote Originally Posted by Samizza  [View Original Post]
    What are mongers using nowadays? Bedpage is getting skinny in terms of good providers, Eros is like having another mortgage. What other websites have quality swag with appropriate prices?
    One criteria for knowing if someone is not what they seem, is for the site to include a review. Of course not all the reviews are reliable.

    Listcrawler has a lot of junk and has become dominated by advertisements by Hispanic providers (great if that is what you are looking for). However, if you look at the Review Section, you can find providers that have been reviewed. If you don't want to join, you can still look at the comments provided by reviewers.

    Theeroticreview has reviews without ads from the providers, although you can find a provider ad through links shown with the reviews. Like Listcrawler if you don't want to join, you can look at the comments provided by reviewers. These give some insight.

    P.S. There is little on these websites that is any way appropriate. Thank goodness!

  6. #20824

    No luck with Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. There's no wrong answer since this is merely an argument with so many variables and we are working within the realms of speculation but I think undeniably this is the best answer to both points mentioned here.

    When you're consistently paying 100-140 for FS you typically develop the discipline to not give in to outrageous demand.

    The problem is, no matter how much you preach about tip, or costs, or give advice. This board is but a small fraction of mongers who use AMPs. We will not be able to control the market from this platform alone because there's so many AMP goers who aren't even using this forum and many more who are unfamiliar with the rules of the game so to speak.

    Ladies might be able to sucker a newbie who hadn't dipped his toes into the pool yet or maybe get an extra couple of Jackson's from a pent up husband who doesn't partake in the massage that often and thus has a few more bucks to toss. Or maybe the Diamond store guy had a big sale and needs to generously offer his own pearl necklace to the lady and the AMP, and the money spent is merely pocket change in comparison.

    But just because you can't change the rules doesn't mean you have to play by them. Remain vigilant. Don't give in to demand. Continue to lend intel on your experiences, both good and bad. That's the path to victory.
    Tried twice, unfortunately it turns out she's just not into AA at all. Wish she just mentioned that in the ad. Never experienced this with a massage chic before. Obviously it's common amongst pure escorts.

  7. #20823

    Hackers got them

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    There are ads up in Baltimore, and presumably everywhere else. Must be an admin error. It will likely be back up soon, unless its a legal issue.
    They said on their site: Unfortunately our site is under attack by relentless & sophisticated hackers. We are trying to resolve the issue, and we sincerely apologize for the issue.

    No listings found.

  8. #20822

    RR is down only in DC

    There are ads up in Baltimore, and presumably everywhere else. Must be an admin error. It will likely be back up soon, unless its a legal issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    If the feds shut Rub Ratings down, there would be a federal seizure notice posted at the website. I don't see such a notice, just that there are no ads available. Hopefully they're back up and running soon.

  9. #20821

    No seizure notice

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Well, looks like the feds are shutting that down now.
    If the feds shut Rub Ratings down, there would be a federal seizure notice posted at the website. I don't see such a notice, just that there are no ads available. Hopefully they're back up and running soon.

  10. #20820

    Probably just a tech issue like they said

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Well, looks like the feds are shutting that down now.
    If it were federal seizure the home page wouldn't work either.

  11. #20819
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Well, looks like the feds are shutting that down now.
    Yep looks like that.

  12. #20818

    Rubratings

    Well, looks like the feds are shutting that down now.

  13. #20817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    I can't help you there. But it makes me ask the question: Are Thailand girls any where as good in the US as they supposedly are in Thailand?
    Not even close. The ones who are working in the AMPs are generally the ones that aren't getting much business in Thailand anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have a Thai SB so I would say yes.
    This would be the only exception, but I wouldn't really compare a SB to any other type of SW, honestly.

  14. #20816
    Well, I have a Thai SB so I would say yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    I can't help you there. But it makes me ask the question: Are Thailand girls any where as good in the US as they supposedly are in Thailand?

  15. #20815

    4 Hands at Magic

    Have you tried 4 hands being offered at Magic Therapy in Annandale (only Monday through Wednesday)? If so can you please send me a private message wih all the details? I know both AMTs at Magic, but wonder what happens inside the room between the two them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape