Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46434
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Are you placing your order the right way using the current code word? It is sent out via text at the beginning of each month. Last month it was " 4 Sweet Buns with a Mango green tea".
    This months code word it "BULGOGI (Korean bbq) CHEESE STEAK with a Sweet Hut Milk Tea with extra boba".

  2. #46433
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I believe Angela is. At least she's the mamasan on duty.
    Anna is the owner.

  3. #46432
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaRemy84  [View Original Post]
    This is the one behind the taco bell / kfc combo at spalding / holcomb bridge. Not the one on WC.

    Stopped in Sunny Massage yesterday. Drew Linda, decided on an hour. First time with her, not first time at Sunny.

    She put a lot of effort into the massage. Her skills were average, but the effort made it a pretty great massage. Started out draped until the legs. Standard teasing during legs.

    The HE came about halfway through. Delightful technique with ball play, and continued well past climax. I'll return for that alone. Wow. I have a feeling MSOG is available. OTC allowed, I didn't push for more.

    Tried to short me on time, but I called it. Got a foot massage until the end of the hour.

    $120 OTD. No negotiation, no check-out, didn't even say how much it was as I left. I handed her the money and that was it.

    Linda's probably early 40's. Small chest, small ass. Would be skinny for an American, but about average for Chinese. Pleasant conversation.

    There was also a Lisa there. Didn't see her.

    Anyone know if there's a TS here?.
    Yes, there is a table shower, it also has a dry sauna in the same room. It's probably the nicest table shower room I've ever seen, it's the last room on the right before you get to the bathroom.

  4. #46431

    Sunny Massage (Holcomb)

    This is the one behind the taco bell / kfc combo at spalding / holcomb bridge. Not the one on WC.

    Stopped in Sunny Massage yesterday. Drew Linda, decided on an hour. First time with her, not first time at Sunny.

    She put a lot of effort into the massage. Her skills were average, but the effort made it a pretty great massage. Started out draped until the legs. Standard teasing during legs.

    The HE came about halfway through. Delightful technique with ball play, and continued well past climax. I'll return for that alone. Wow. I have a feeling MSOG is available. OTC allowed, I didn't push for more.

    Tried to short me on time, but I called it. Got a foot massage until the end of the hour.

    $120 OTD. No negotiation, no check-out, didn't even say how much it was as I left. I handed her the money and that was it.

    Linda's probably early 40's. Small chest, small ass. Would be skinny for an American, but about average for Chinese. Pleasant conversation.

    There was also a Lisa there. Didn't see her.

    Anyone know if there's a TS here?.

  5. #46430
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Norcross Area CAMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know when they will reopen?

    Lots of LE heat it seems in this little corner of Atlanta.
    Not sure. LE has been clamping down in the Norcross area. Seems it started with Sunny Massage and is spreading rapidly. A CAMP owner I've been friends with for years texted me today saying that LE closed down Luna (she didn't have intel on Lemon) and Moon Massage is being very cautious. She did add that Luna was 'so stupped' (her words) to operate without caution. Haven't heard anything about Spring or Oasis, but have to assume they're not taking chances with anyone other than regulars. A bit further north is I Heart Massage. Hope Lisa is OK. Would hate to see her go. Also not sure about Excellence (CAMP) or Healing Spa, Joy Health and Chalet (KAMPs).

    Norcross has been my go-to spot for years, but I'm staying clear until things improve. FUCK LE and stay safe, fellow mongers.

  6. #46429
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasus  [View Original Post]
    Eccie is a website forum like ours but there is not a lot of reports or traffic on that site. Basically he's saying our site is very good.
    Eccie is great for Texas and other areas, just not Georgia. Not sure why, but it is.

  7. #46428
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Decided to step out of my circle of friends and give this one a whirl. Drew Cindy, very nice woman, slightly older and somewhat attractive. Typical build for a 45+ year old Asian. Not thin, bordering on thick.

    I hesitated to stay because she didn't look to be overly friendly. She said I will give you a good massage with a smile so I took the bait. It was indeed a good massage and the teasing began 20 minutes in. Flipped over, asked how much tip, she agreed and the service began. She needed a bit of help with the technique but the deed got done with a little UTC up top. Finished with a little more massage, got my bottle of water and left. 60/40.

    This spot probably will not go into my rotation. MunchMac, I guess it's different strokes for different folks.

    As I was leaving saw a younger one that looked kinda cute but didn't seem too interested in promoting herself for a future visit. No smile, just a quick walk away.
    Perhaps you should give Oriental Massage a try. It's only a few minutes from Daily.

  8. #46427
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    KAMP Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasay1960  [View Original Post]
    You paid $280 for 30 minutes at an AMP?.
    That's what it costs at many KAMPs now, and why I stay away. Ain't paying that much for lousy CFS.

  9. #46426
    Quote Originally Posted by JDont  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same one from April, kinda cute with the scar above her ass?

    Could someone pm me an update on her?
    I think he meant Emma / Mia at Golden. Wonder what extra service she has been providing before the shop was crashed? I can't locate her current work place and don't keep her number. Wonder if the rumor she provides service off site is true? Thanks!

  10. #46425

    Code word

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasus  [View Original Post]
    Sweet hut is just a bubble tea store that's all the girls there do not give extras. There is no extras to be had. They are just employees of the store. Sometimes I think why'all just mess around way to much. And yes if you're wondering why the fuck is this guy contributes to the reports is because of have several UTR GIRLS in my rotation. I've done my work to keep it that way.
    Are you placing your order the right way using the current code word? It is sent out via text at the beginning of each month. Last month it was " 4 Sweet Buns with a Mango green tea".

  11. #46424
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    They run out to my car when I pull in the parking lot!
    It's because you always bring them bubble tea, duh.

  12. #46423
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasus  [View Original Post]
    Sweet hut is just a bubble tea store that's all the girls there do not give extras. There is no extras to be had. They are just employees of the store. Sometimes I think why'all just mess around way to much. And yes if you're wondering why the fuck is this guy contributes to the reports is because of have several UTR GIRLS in my rotation. I've done my work to keep it that way.
    "And yes if you're wondering why the fuck is this guy contributes to the reports is because of have several UTR girls in my rotation. "? What does this even mean, can you clarify??.

  13. #46422
    Quote Originally Posted by Surch2020  [View Original Post]
    I though Kerry / Anna was an owner at I-Spa. Is that not right?
    Affirmative, but she recently acquired the Roswell location just a few short miles from I-spa. Her and Angela rotate back and forth.

  14. #46421
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    In an effort to contribute to this fine forum before I ask stupidhoohoo questions, thus prompting a cascading chorus of boos and RTFFs, I offer this prophylactic report. Anyhoohoo, I was recently driving down Atlanta Street in Roswell and saw Katy Massage and decided now or never I was going to visit the home of big-titty Mimi, a true legend of the trade if there ever was one. However, upon entry and to my delightful surprise, I was greeted by the alluring, beautiful, and sexy Kerry from I-spa! My lucky day! She was dressed in a black dress with see-through top and I couldn't wait to get my, uh, her hands on me. A glorious massage followed with lots of tease and please and Kerrying-on. What a day. What an experience! Very recommended!
    I stopped by yesterday and was greeted by the legend herself, she was busy so I told her I'd come back later. Angela from I-spa was also there and busy with a customer, so I know where my next 4-hand massage will be!.

  15. #46420
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the password?
    I believe it was posted 3-4 years ago by a senior member that goes by Willie D, you'll probably have to PM him for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape