Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 6085
-
02-18-22 18:08 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 160That's Her
Same lower back tattoo I seen before she is real.
Originally Posted by Niterider450
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 16:43 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 1202Is the J Baby or a different chick?
-
02-17-22 15:22 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 61Bev and Sherry
Thanks. I did not know that was Bev and Sherry. Good report.
Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 12:11 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 102Southern Belle
See my report on Bev and Sherry.
Originally Posted by Woody6391
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 18:07 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 72Excellence in posting award to SumXsuGotta
Just a note to thank SumX for all that very interesting and useful intel. Will touch down on some of those choices, and report back!
Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 16:34 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 106Scam Artist Dee
Sometimes when a provider gets too brazen with rip-offs and scams, I like to make fake appointments with them to waste their time, and their ride's time. Create a fake number, setup a meet, make them go to a different hotel, and then ghost them. Repeat again a couple days later.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 15:08 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 227Her name is Elle
I have visited her a couple of times. She is really hot, sexy as hell little body and an ass you want to eat. She went all out to please me. She spent 10 minutes in the bathroom just making herself look sexy. Not sure why she was so accommodating to me. It almost seemed like a date. As always. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 08:56 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 102Psa
I reached out to this woman. She has at least two ads out with different photos. I think her other ad is Eat My Cupcake. Mot sure but that seems right.
This ad:
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...s/843336678870
Has photos from these professional photo shoots:
https://yespornpics.com/media/teendr...s-model-17.jpg
She's fucking Marc Davis.
Or, maybe her name is Darisha.
https://kitty-kats.net/threads/daris...900px.2572272/
-
02-16-22 08:43 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 102Any info on:
This woman? She has had my attention for a minute.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...t/465236938734
Thanks!
-
02-16-22 08:38 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 102Dreaming with Eve
Forgot one from yesterday:
Eve.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/986153581227
Ever's incall is a trailer in S. Asheville. Safe and discreet. She smokes and has a pot pourri or candle scenting the air. I smelled like this when I left. She is an attractive woman. She is 50, not 37 though. She looks good but the photos are a younger Eve.
She's smart, welcoming and easy to talk to. We got down to business quickly with BBBJ and lots of handwork and attention to my balls. She vibrated herself, hot af BTW, while she plied her craft to my cock. She was sopping so I went and licked her up. That was fun. She is fun. She gifted me with a nice afternoon O then we got to the fucking. That too was fun. Mostly mish.
I paid for an hour, and after about 25 minutes used in the first go she got up and got dressed, lit a cigarette and that was that. She was one of my first dreams, so stating what I am looking for (hr min / BBBJ /2 pops) has become habit for me.
She is cool, sexual and smart. If not for the smell that clung onto me after I was gone I would see her again.
-
02-15-22 11:41 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 61Sweet Southern Belle
Any info on a 41 year old that goes by Sweet Souther Belle? Pairs up with a redhead.
Looks interesting.
-
02-15-22 10:37 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 102Reports from the trail
I have been lurking for a minute. Over the past few months I have been trying to find a regular to dream with. For the uninitiated finding the one jewel seems rarer than hobby horse shit.
Your reviews and reports helped out so much in not inviting more WTF's into what is already a world rife with them. Here are some brief reports on some of the local escorts:
Lucy.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...u/730084598235
No. Just no. Please don't. Her location is a crack house with dealers in and out. I went in and couldn't. Neither should you. What is she like? I wouldn't be able to shower her off.
No.
WTF #1.
Zoey.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...t/135663237830
She is sweet. A little mechanical in just wanting to get over it. But we got along, she eased up a bit and her technique became what her ad promotes. Quite a skilled fellatrix. Not much enthusiasm with the balls, though. I only scheduled a two pop bbbl so anything else is a mystery. What isn't a mystery is her body is tired for a young woman. The photos in the ad must be from a different era in her life.
Crystal.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/000019668675
I must have seen her close to the time that Jimmy Boy saw her. I just got a two pop BBBJ that was legendary. I loved what she did and her attitude was fun. Great tongue, she will just suck and suck and suck.
Went back a couple of days later and explored the menu for an hour. She was fresh and I finished my first go after few days without a nut and holding back to let her do her thing with a bbbjcif it while she tongues my sack that was. Oof. I will remember that for a good long time.
She is on her phone. And she had to go pay for her room while I was there and didn't account for her absence in the time. Well, you get what you pay for. Otherwise the location was clean and safe (hotel) and didn't leave smelling like I took a stroll through smoke filled funk town. No drama other than what I described.
Look forward to seeing her again.
Roxie.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...j/010021509086
Got her for a car visit, as that is what she does. And what she does is quite good. She is attractive and well spoken. Looks like she has a couple of pounds on her waist, but so do I. She did smell like smoke and probably could have used a shower.
I wanted to see her again but asked if I was calling her from a different number. She asked if I was trying to get her from a different number since she might have blocked my old number. She had actually reached out to me when it snowed after our visit. Not cool with that at all, actually. I said no, you reached out to me after our visit. She then ghosted me.
WTF #2.
Bev and Sherry.
I saw Bev solo with her initial ad. Can't really see her in that ad so I wasn't really disappointed when she was much older than her posted age. She is likely in her late 50's. I am in my 50's and I like mature women closer to my age, so that wasn't a deal breaker.
Her head game was nice and soft with some knowing how. I did her doggy in a bag.
Her location is safe and discreet. But, I probably won't see her again. I kind of felt like I just had to get my money's worth.
But, she had a threesome offer. Two women for the price of one. Bev's photos have been updated and they are accurate. She isn't 42, though. Her stated rate was $250/ hr for the duo. I called Bev and Sherry was carping about getting tipped before I even got there. Crass by any measure. But, I have never been with two women before so I really wanted to know what two mouths were about. I asked for two pops and that was $150 extra. I didn't go for that. Turns out the 250 was for 30 minutes. Not what the ad said.
The double BBBJ was heavenly. I want more of that. But not by these two. Sherry yammered on about tips. Laughed at me when I was in her. I'm pretty resilient emotionally so it didn't devastate me but nonetheless. Seriously?? Then she bled all over the bag and my balls. She thought her moon was finished, but I guess it wasn't.
Sherry then asked for tips as I was wiping myself off and getting dressed.
WTF #3.
Lala.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...i/670734956528
She looks pretty much like her photos. I scheduled a hh and she greeted me at the door. The neighborhood is safe. Her place was smoke filled though. Choking, actually.
Her BBBJ is. Hmm. I felt like she pulled the skin off my dick. Suck me dry is more accurate than what is pleasant. I left after my nut and didn't get inside. The smoke was suffocating. I left glad I could go home right away to shower and launder those clothes.
I can't say WTF. She is sweet easy going and conversational. Safe in call location. If you smoke and like a more aggressive grip and suction it may be your thing.
Tiffany.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...p/219751896052
I was really looking forward to dreaming with Tiffany. I love and need good head. And her offerings seem to be just what I would need from her this time, and hopefully for may more visits in the future.
Getting in touch with her was difficult. Lots of back and forth about not being cops, needing her ride to show up yadda yadda yadda. I ended up picking her up and taking her to her hotel. She looks like her pictures and is clean with a nice light fragrance. She is a large woman. I do prefer petite women, but she is attractive. Tiffany is nice and easy to talk with. She was glued to her phone the whole ride, but conversational with thoughtful things to say.
So, she gives nice head. I wouldn't say OMG OMG but good solid fellating. During which she kept asking if I wanted to have sex or keep sucking. Like eight times. I put on a back and did her doggy. She has a grip!! Nutted and that was that. I paid for an hour and got twenty minutes with one pop. The she was getting dressed and back on her phone.
I bet she was a dynamo at one time. But maybe it's just me and she wanted me gone. I dunno. I am clean and respectful so I can't say that did something beyond the paler. She was pretty distracted about getting the room, not having a house etc.
Nikki.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...h/992525104815
No. Hell no. Keep moving, nothing to see here. I paid for a hh but had no interest in being in her. She is a little past roadside retread. Maybe a lot past. She must have just gotten out of bed. Hardly said shit and was on her phone.
Her photos look like she is good raw let get fucking like monkey in a tree. Yeah, not so much.
Mary Jane.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...d/079232094114
She looks like her photos. Her ads are bizarre. I like her a lot. She has a good strong body with a mom pooch but nothing weird. Great ass. She talks fast, but one I got used to her speech she is funny and thoughtful.
We clicked and hard a great time. Two times for an hour each. Loved making her cum. Loved her skills and her enthusiastic fucking. Looks amazing from behind.
Like I said, I like her and look forward to more visits.
She was at the Ramada when I saw her and not sure if she is still there. The Ramada is a transitional housing program now, so pretty sketchy.
Brittany Star.
No link.
Time I am never getting back. Mechanical and contrived. Bad porn is more exciting. Too bad. She is really built and really smart. Wish I could say more but it isn't with my time.
Daisy.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...l/971503729030
I really wanted to be with her. Her photos show a woman that makes me say fuck fuck fuck just seeing her.
Communication is really really difficult. We finally were able to meet but she didn't have a room but suggested a private room she knows of. The mother's nursing restroom in Walmart.
Hot, but distracting. Daisy is calm, smart, super fucking hot OMG OMG holy shit. She is in her late 30's but whoa.
She pleasured me until I nutted then we dressed and left the room separately.
Tried to hook up again and I went to her room and some guy answered and said wrong room.
This is the tenor of communication with her. I may try again, but there are other options.
So, I have found another woman that I like a whole bunch. I will report on her in a separate post after a few more visits.
Thanks again for all y'all posting here to help fellow mongers.
-
02-14-22 15:36 #3643Senior Member

Posts: 94Samantha
Nice time. Photos are old. She's a lot thicker.
Originally Posted by Domino1174
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 15:33 #3642Senior Member

Posts: 37You like it cheap?
And this is just a reminder that =You get what you pay for=...
Originally Posted by JimmyBoy556
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 08:28 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 69Samantha Sins
Samantha Sins is going to be visiting near me in Charleston SC. I've checked on here an saw a couple of reviews but nothing recent. Can anyone vouch for her from a recent visit? Please PM with info. I will return the favor for any info on ladies from my area.
Thanks,
Dom.












Reply With Quote




