Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 59503
-
02-18-22 12:39 #46408

Posts: 682Heck, good golly, Lone Ranger!
They run out to my car when I pull in the parking lot!
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 12:25 #46407

Posts: 682Excellent!
Anyone got the password?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 12:24 #46406

Posts: 682Huh? Is that in code?
Originally Posted by JpCherry
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 12:16 #46405Senior Member

Posts: 169Young Asian Girls
Also can try any of the bubble tea shops on Buford Highway. Tip them well, and they will give you extra boba.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 12:16 #46404Senior Member

Posts: 45Fuji
No, did not allow UTC.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 12:03 #46403Senior Member

Posts: 169Neck Cracking
Lisa at Yini on Buford Highway does a thing where she cracks your neck. The first time I saw her was for 1 hour, and she didn't do it. The next time I saw her for 90 minutes, and she did it. I just ask each time now and she does for me. She only works M / W / F / Sat.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 11:56 #46402Senior Member

Posts: 36Damn man, I read this and I feel frustrated. I wish I had your stamina and patience to endure all these hassle.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 11:40 #46401Senior Member

Posts: 107Sasa in legend
She is young and great massage.
Originally Posted by RalphLe
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 10:16 #46400Regular Member

Posts: 5Ecc
My city is dead on this site. They mostly post inE ecc where I post. ATL is dead on that site. And it seems it's active on this site, just had to ask. Its totally understandable.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 10:09 #46399Senior Member

Posts: 798I got the place for you
Two words. Sweet Hut.
Originally Posted by RalphLe
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 10:07 #46398Senior Member

Posts: 798American Spa
Besides Massage Envy or LaVida massage I got nothing. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Game001
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 09:46 #46397Senior Member

Posts: 798Otc
Mainly an OTC girl. I wouldn't push it too far with her, great girl.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 09:35 #46396Senior Member

Posts: 798Massage Now
Not legit places in general only speaking of Massage Now specifically. I was hoping for more at Massage Now but moved on from there since no happiness existed. I've always found happiness at other places just not there.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
Yes I forgot the gals name that went from Great Wall to Wellness it was prepandemic forgive me for my bad memory, it's been a long few years.
-
02-18-22 06:58 #46395Regular Member

Posts: 12I am going to be in Atlanta this weekend. Can anyone recommend an American spa to visit? Thanks!.
-
02-17-22 23:44 #46394Senior Member

Posts: 798Fuji
Heading to this area for the first time. Did Amy allow UTC roaming?.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
What's the best spot on Buford Highway?.












Reply With Quote





