Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25274

    Big Booty Mandy

    I couldn't find any post to STG on this provider. Has anyone partaken with Big Booty Mandy? Pic attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000(3)[1].jpg‎  

  2. #25273
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    I'm literally typing this from the car because I'm SO angry.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/437794461396

    This girl is rude, has an old lady face on a young body (weird), and is a SUPER Clock Watcher. Like it's bad. I started to disagree with her when she started rushing me 2 min in but she started to get loud and I assume her "SECURITY" was coming so I left the money and got the hell out of there.

    Be careful and do NOT see this chick.

    - DonJon.
    Damn, sorry that happened to you but I had a sinking feeling she was up to no good. The other day, out of the 15 girls I texted (within a 5+ hour period), she was the only one to text back twice, but something (maybe an old review?) kept me from responding back. A few others did respond with "I'm available now" but then drop communication right away. Or text back hours later.

    This hobby has gotten horrible. Honestly, 2019 was last time it was any fun. Jax is slowly becoming what Gainesville has been for awhile: overpriced, few selections, rarely available, etc. That's why I drive all the way to Jax. Only now it's turning out to be just as bad. I mean literally, for over 5 hours, and only one girl that seemed to actually want to meet up. I don't want to complain but with the long drive, my time is limited. Having an appt set-up ahead of time is no good anymore. This is why I simply haven't had many reviews to post lately. / Rant over.

  3. #25272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Gotten By Kaiylyn

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    I'm literally typing this from the car because I'm SO angry.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/437794461396

    This girl is rude, has an old lady face on a young body (weird), and is a SUPER Clock Watcher. Like it's bad. I started to disagree with her when she started rushing me 2 min in but she started to get loud and I assume her "SECURITY" was coming so I left the money and got the hell out of there.

    Be careful and do NOT see this chick.

    - DonJon.
    K2 and her sister Kristin aka Frankie aka K1 both run the same game, similar to what you just described. Nothin new; It just hasn't been emphasized in past reviews. Typical hooker fuck games. Both are very outspoken and confrontational with their ghetto attitude. Ad pics look enticing, advertises the time of your life and winds up being the opposite with the "No's", "Hurry ups", & ghetto lingo. Either that, their partners in crimes jumps out of the shadows and you're running out with your dick in your hand. Thats why I don't step in Kaiylyns, Kristin's or any other girls incalls. I've kicked Kaiylyn out of my ride a time or two. This is when her face looked a little more youthful and not so aged.

    Kaiylyn was Swanning on Lane some time ago. Her and her pimp / dopeboy would come from one of the notels, walk to the pumps and hang around the sandwich shop so she could street vend. Kristin would also but not as much as K2.

    I haven't seen K2 in a long while and I knew she was heavy on the candy. Seems it's catching up to her the way you described her face.

    Sorry you got had. Your story is all too familiar to her and all the other girls MO. Imagine the money they would make if they advertised as a duo😃 and they were legit.

    Oh and a little lesson at where Kaiylyns mind is at just by understanding her ink work. Kinda relates to your experience I'll let you come up with your own conclusion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtg3mdg0mtbjzgi5ndmzn2yxzwu3zgm4owu2nmmyyzdizwu3mjk.jpg (1).jpeg‎   Screenshot_20220218-191405_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220218-191420_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #25271
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I thiough I had read recently that Nikki was on vacation. Can anyone confirm if she is out?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/589747539652
    She IS out, have not seen her in her normal haunts so she might be trying to clean up.

    QS.

  5. #25270

    Completely Unhelpful

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLying2  [View Original Post]
    That's an issue with jail. Sooner later they let you out.
    This post was totally unhelpful and a waste of space. Can someone confirm if she is out?

  6. #25269
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    I'm literally typing this from the car because I'm SO angry.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/437794461396

    This girl is rude, has an old lady face on a young body (weird), and is a SUPER Clock Watcher. Like it's bad. I started to disagree with her when she started rushing me 2 min in but she started to get loud and I assume her "SECURITY" was coming so I left the money and got the hell out of there.

    Be careful and do NOT see this chick..
    That girl has always been trouble, when I was banging her sister, she had the nerve to start rushing us.

  7. #25268

    Horrible

    I'm literally typing this from the car because I'm SO angry.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/437794461396

    This girl is rude, has an old lady face on a young body (weird), and is a SUPER Clock Watcher. Like it's bad. I started to disagree with her when she started rushing me 2 min in but she started to get loud and I assume her "SECURITY" was coming so I left the money and got the hell out of there.

    Be careful and do NOT see this chick.

    - DonJon.

  8. #25267

    Nikki Snow

    I thiough I had read recently that Nikki was on vacation. Can anyone confirm if she is out?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/589747539652

  9. #25266

    About Deja or Crystal or whatever she calls herself

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you, and that is why I also quit seeing her (and the fact she got heavier and we flying on candy)!

    And unless a guy has a desire to lick used condoms, one should never consider going down on her or 69 or even fingering her hole.
    Her puss actually has a raunchy smell too. She does bareback often and she is a needle user. I saw an insulin syringe in the nasty bathroom. She got mad because I outed her on here about the needle. A full-time junkie! She is also homeless from time to time. Definitely want to avoid bare.

  10. #25265

    Sandy / Latina

    Set up a meeting this past Tuesday staying at a place by town center after 5 pm which I rarely see anyone not during the day. I got there early and drove around to scope it out and didn't see anything obvious that was out of place. Text her for room she gave but asked to wait 10 minutes. Parked my car away from room on the opposite side of the building and saw some shady characters on the building on the side I was on staring at me. I waited five minutes but I got nervous and text her I left and why she said sorry She was late blah blah but she also sent me a voice message. Sounds Latina and sexy but wanted to see if anyone has seen her? Seeing those other people staring might have nothing to do with her but wanted to ask. Pickings are slim these days. I might try Octavia but she hasn't has a review in a long time.

    Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2730225

  11. #25264

    Brooklyn

    Gents I would be cautious AF with the below review. A respected monger gets robbed and posts a negative review on 12/26 (just search Brooklyn). This person posts their very first comment on 12/27 that gets scratched by Admin because it's argumentative (bet it was a post defending above provider). Then sits quiet a bit and low and behold a glowing review of Brooklyn! I am sorry but I am trusting the brother that got robbed on this one. Maybe Admin can verify what this guys original post was on 12/27 to ease suspicians but this reeks of a self post. Thread carefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongManHung  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Long time lurker first time poster (well first post got taken down but not sure why LOL). Dreamed of this gem yesterday off of the younger man's circle. I want to first say, that I did see the previous reports about her possibly unscrupulous behavior towards us mongers, but the little head was well in control of this dream.

    Messaged her around 1130 am and got a super prompt reply, told her I could be there in 30 and she gave the go ahead. I have to admit I was a bit nervous on the way due to the previous reports but again, little guy won out in this dream. Got to her place, she gave the room number asap, great comms. Room was clean and she had just showered. Honestly saw no sign of candy in the room or on her. Skin was smooth, tight little spinner body, just like the pics, no smell, honestly looked like a normal none, working woman. Got started with BBBJ which was great, dreamt she swallowed the entire shaft (which was impressive bc I am not a small guy). Covered up and pounded doggy for a bit then turned her over to mish, then put her in prone and finished hard. She loves it and could take the pounding from a large unit well. She was super wet and made the joke that she would be calling me back with a very discounted price for MY performance LOL.

    Aside from the reviews that she may have been engaging in bad behavior, I personally would recommend as I had a great time. But as always, YMMV.

    LMH.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...iewed/44109798

  12. #25263

    African American provider

    Thinking of some African American fun. Any recommendations.

    Thanks.

    HG.

  13. #25262

    About Ainsley

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I too was wondering about this one. I didn't reach out because of the suggestion of screening, which almost always means they know who you actually are. If I was a single non-professional this wouldn't be a big deal, but I can't have anyone be able to even possibly trace back to me.
    TER I'd: 353407.

    Look at "The other site" and either enter this I'd in the search section or just search Ainsley and you might want to kill the curiosity. Only one review but enough to not get too excited too soon. Plus she uses an entirely different number.

  14. #25261

    Desperate?

    I had read some reviews on Miss Sunshine and thought to take a gander. Follow previous recommendations to call and not text and so far so good.

    I had tried this before, and when I hung up last time she agreed to send me address and rates, but must've "forgot". When I told her was trying to reschedule due to miscommunication from last time she goes on a rant about how I'm lying and do this all the time and doesn't want to waste her time. I try and let her know this is our 2nd attempt and she calms down and proceeds to make the date.

    When I got to place I call her to let her know and she says that when I come in she'll need to go pay for room first. I tell her no, that's not going to happen and she gets upset going on a rant about how she does so much for so many people, but somehow people never want to help her out. That she's honest and only wants to avoid getting interrupted in the middle of things. I again say sorry that's not going to happen and she gets upset and tells me to fuck off. LOL.

    Anyone else had this experience with her? I thought for the most part she was a decent one.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/349100860986

  15. #25260

    Yes Deja Barebacks Any Guy. That Is Why I wouldn't Eat Her and I Avoid Seeing Her

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    For the record deja has taken my load in her mouth once. Don't let her fool you.

    The very first time I met her I will admit I did a rare bareback experience. After some playing around I flipped her on her stomach and told her to spread her ass cheeks. She complied and I rode that asshole till the end. When done she goes "well I wasn't expecting to do anal". LOL. Well ya did girl!

    Never had a strong desire to see her much after the first few times knowing she just barebacks everyone without question.
    I totally agree with you, and that is why I also quit seeing her (and the fact she got heavier and we flying on candy)!

    And unless a guy has a desire to lick used condoms, one should never consider going down on her or 69 or even fingering her hole.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape