Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 41309
-
02-17-22 20:57 #25259Senior Member

Posts: 248I second that
For the record deja has taken my load in her mouth once. Don't let her fool you.
The very first time I met her I will admit I did a rare bareback experience. After some playing around I flipped her on her stomach and told her to spread her ass cheeks. She complied and I rode that asshole till the end. When done she goes "well I wasn't expecting to do anal". LOL. Well ya did girl!
Never had a strong desire to see her much after the first few times knowing she just barebacks everyone without question.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 20:43 #25258Senior Member

Posts: 266Also wondering
I too was wondering about this one. I didn't reach out because of the suggestion of screening, which almost always means they know who you actually are. If I was a single non-professional this wouldn't be a big deal, but I can't have anyone be able to even possibly trace back to me.
Originally Posted by CuseoRange1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 20:38 #25257Senior Member

Posts: 181Coins
What was the Damage, and does she dirty talk?
Originally Posted by LongManHung
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 19:56 #25256Senior Member

Posts: 87Red
Forgot to add link.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/976747431475
-
02-17-22 19:55 #25255Senior Member

Posts: 87Red
Honestly I forgot her name so I'll call her red had a dream with this one last week tried all the regular providers I could think of just wasn't getting an response jr was a little desperate so I tried her she responded right away I was just thinking it was going to be awful but other than the fact she's older dream was good started with bbj I give her credit I felt no teeth who knows probably wasn't any there anyway switched to k9 I pounded away for about 20 mins pretty sure the dream went longer than it should no complaints from her definitely not a clock watcher worth a shot if you're in a pinch and in need.
-
02-17-22 18:08 #25254Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info on Ainsley Shay
https://tryst.link/escort/theainsleyshay
Wow would like to see. Any feedback?.
Thanks.
-
02-17-22 16:32 #25253Senior Member

Posts: 1062They all do BBFS
They all do BBFS with someone for the right price (or if its their DB). The dudes that go down on these girls might as well be licking the inside of used condoms.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 15:49 #25252Senior Member

Posts: 55I saw her the other night so she is still around and free. Took her a little longer to respond to my text than normal and she was late getting to my place but she came through and delivered.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 14:26 #25251Regular Member

Posts: 5Blonde Brooklyn. TOFTT. Worth it.
Hey fellas,
Long time lurker first time poster (well first post got taken down but not sure why LOL). Dreamed of this gem yesterday off of the younger man's circle. I want to first say, that I did see the previous reports about her possibly unscrupulous behavior towards us mongers, but the little head was well in control of this dream.
Messaged her around 1130 am and got a super prompt reply, told her I could be there in 30 and she gave the go ahead. I have to admit I was a bit nervous on the way due to the previous reports but again, little guy won out in this dream. Got to her place, she gave the room number asap, great comms. Room was clean and she had just showered. Honestly saw no sign of candy in the room or on her. Skin was smooth, tight little spinner body, just like the pics, no smell, honestly looked like a normal none, working woman. Got started with BBBJ which was great, dreamt she swallowed the entire shaft (which was impressive bc I am not a small guy). Covered up and pounded doggy for a bit then turned her over to mish, then put her in prone and finished hard. She loves it and could take the pounding from a large unit well. She was super wet and made the joke that she would be calling me back with a very discounted price for MY performance LOL.
Aside from the reviews that she may have been engaging in bad behavior, I personally would recommend as I had a great time. But as always, YMMV.
LMH.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...iewed/44109798
-
02-17-22 14:18 #25250Regular Member

Posts: 5Blonde Brooklyn TOFTT. Worth it.
Hey fellas,
Long time lurker first time poster (well first post got taken down but not sure why LOL). Dreamed of this gem yesterday off of the younger man's circle. I want to first say, that I did see the previous reports about her possibly unscrupulous behavior towards us mongers, but the little head was well in control of this dream.
Messaged her around 1130 am and got a super prompt reply, told her I could be there in 30 and she gave the go ahead. I have to admit I was a bit nervous on the way due to the previous reports but again, little guy won out in this dream. Got to her place, she gave the room number ASAP, great comms. Room was clean and she had just showered. Honestly saw no sign of candy in the room or on her. Skin was smooth, tight little spinner body, just like the pics, no smell, honestly looked like a normal none, working woman. Got started with BBBJ which was great, dreamt she swallowed the entire shaft (which was impressive bc I am not a small guy). Covered up and pounded doggy for a bit then turned her over to mish, then put her in prone and finished hard. She loves it and could take the pounding from a large unit well. She was super wet and made the joke that she would be calling me back with a very discounted price for my performance LOL.
Aside from the reviews that she may have been engaging in bad behavior, I personally would recommend as I had a great time. But as always, YMMV.
LMH.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...iewed/44109798
-
02-17-22 13:30 #25249Senior Member

Posts: 690Deja Does Not Do CIM and Do Not Go Down On Her! I Do Not Recommend Deja
Deja is OK at a super low price (which she always would give), but I do NOT recommend Deja and I will not see Deja again.
Here are the reasons:
First she does not do CIM. Yes, I know she lists CIM in her ad. And, yes she has pics in her ad with her mouth open, tongue out. Answer, that is false advertising, lies! Yep she is intentionally not honest with mongers for the reason of getting their money. I had seen her several times and she says she has a thing about body fluid in her mouth, and she cannot stand over a few drops of a guy's stuff in her mouth. So no surprise she told the monger no about taking it in her mouth even though she advertises and texts that she will do CIM. So mongers be aware of this.
Second, do not ever go down on her unless you like swallowing some other guy's swimmers. After she knows you, a monger can do BBFS with her. The second time she gave an excuse not to do the CIM she had agreed upon, I told her I wanted to fill her pussy and she said fine. Ever since, I have also filled her pussy with my swimmers. Yes she wipes up, but guys' swimmers are inside her swimming – so I would never, ever go down on her unless I wanted to taste other mongers' loads, which I never want to do.
She gained weight and was high with candy the last time, so I decided not to repeat anymore. Even at a low price, and with BBFS, she was not worth it for me.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 11:11 #25248Senior Member

Posts: 269Super overpriced
So I use to love seeing her but after messaging her this dang woman said it's $100 just to get headache relief. A $100 why'all LOL. $40 to $100 is a big dang jump. Are you guys really paying her thank much when there's so much better talent out there. Really? I m an really. This is what's work with the Jacksonville girls. Overpriced for the service that you get LOL.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 10:44 #25247Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141I was wondering the same thing. I have seen her several times and she hasn't gotten back to me in about a week which is strange. I checked duval county and she isn't listed as an inmate.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 10:17 #25246Senior Member

Posts: 266UTR Lauren
Does anyone know what happened to tiny UTR Lauren? I usually see her at least once a week but I haven't been able to get a hold of her for several days. She always responds promptly and I've never had her go a full day without a response before. Did she maybe get a visit to uncle or decide to drop out all of a sudden? I don't think it would be like her to retire without telling me, and when I saw her last it didn't sound like she was heading out of the hobby.
-
02-17-22 09:33 #25245Senior Member

Posts: 119Deja
Deja has always been a great experience. Good comms, sweet, and willing. I saw her last year and then just recently. It looks like she had added some weight — not a BBW but not average like she used to be. I thought maybe she was pregnant (maybe?) but I wasn't going to ask. Other than that, she's one of the better in the area.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





