Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 317 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 4755
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3840

    Happy Ending with A Cuddle Bonus

    Quote Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute  [View Original Post]
    LOL. This reminds me of the meme or similar "imma cuddle you so hard. " I haven't personally done one, but at times after an AMP session the girls will cuddle with you. Does that count LOL.
    Went to visit one of my favorites, and after our usual fun, I got on my back as she lied next to me gently working my Johnson. She made me have an absolutely amazing orgasm. Then the real fun started. Instead of jumping up to clean me up she kept playing with my cock as she lied next to me "cuddling. " She play with with Johnny, rubbing my tip as I twitched and shook from the sensory overload in my highly sensitive condition, with a beautiful naked woman next to me.

    She did this for a good ten minutes playing with me and cuddling. It was a very enjoyable experience and I really wanted to stay there that way all damn day!

    There is something good to say about cuddling, especially if you have great chemistry and she's playing with you the whole time. I can't wait till next time!

  2. #3839

    Just ask your primary physician

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    I get bloodwork done on a regular basis for blood sugar management, through my healthcare provider, so I just have them tack on the full STD panel, since they're already drawing blood. They've never given me a hard time about it.
    I just ask my primary to add the STD panel since I get labs done every six months. They're not the morality police and are forbidden by law to tell your wife (if you use the same primary doc). I straight up tell my doc that I've had sex with sex workers and would like to get tested. No questions asked.

  3. #3838
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    Presentation matters greatly, when it comes to fine dining. LOL.
    Yes presentation does matter. It might be a nice med rare Wagyu steak, but dress it up wrong and it'll ruin everything. IMO I'm more inclined to dine in the morning or as early of a session as possible.

  4. #3837

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrgstrd  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I was wondering how often you guys get tested? Any discreet trusted spots to get the test done or just thru your physician?
    I get bloodwork done on a regular basis for blood sugar management, through my healthcare provider, so I just have them tack on the full STD panel, since they're already drawing blood. They've never given me a hard time about it.

  5. #3836

    Testing

    Hello,

    I was wondering how often you guys get tested? Any discreet trusted spots to get the test done or just thru your physician?

  6. #3835

    Dining

    Quote Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute  [View Original Post]
    100% agree with this. Maybe you can gather us an AMP collection of vagina pics LOL. Will probably fuck them all, but dining out I would need to really into her.
    Presentation matters greatly, when it comes to fine dining. LOL.

  7. #3834
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny  [View Original Post]
    You are most def 1 of the most enjoyable entertaining guys here. I closely scrutinized every single vagina pic in that large group shot, LOL, & while I agree I might possibly fuck them all. Dining down on every single 1 of those, might be a whole different story.
    100% agree with this. Maybe you can gather us an AMP collection of vagina pics LOL. Will probably fuck them all, but dining out I would need to really into her.

  8. #3833
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind the Bush or trimmed, or bare. I don't like pronounced labias. I'll fuck all of them on the photo
    You are most def 1 of the most enjoyable entertaining guys here. I closely scrutinized every single vagina pic in that large group shot, LOL, & while I agree I might possibly fuck them all. Dining down on every single 1 of those, might be a whole different story.

  9. #3832

    Which vagina do you prefer?

    I don't mind the Bush or trimmed, or bare. I don't like pronounced labias. I'll fuck all of them on the photo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails puss.JPG‎  

  10. #3831

    Lol!

    LOL. This reminds me of the meme or similar "imma cuddle you so hard. " I haven't personally done one, but at times after an AMP session the girls will cuddle with you. Does that count LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Always get a good laugh from perusing the ads on listcrawler! Especially recently, there seem to be more fakes, pimps obviously in the pictures with their ladies, sissy dudes posting and ED or drug ads. This one may be one of the better and weirder ones I've seen yet though. Anyone ever get a cuddle session??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/75333905

  11. #3830

    Cuddling? LOL WTF

    Always get a good laugh from perusing the ads on listcrawler! Especially recently, there seem to be more fakes, pimps obviously in the pictures with their ladies, sissy dudes posting and ED or drug ads. This one may be one of the better and weirder ones I've seen yet though. Anyone ever get a cuddle session??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/75333905
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cuddling.jpg‎  

  12. #3829

    Valentines Day and Lantern Festival

    Hope you all had time to enjoy some fun and quality time with your close friends, favorite masseuses and providers during this year's CNY. From what I've read February 15th is an important day as part of the CNY celebration. On the 15th the Lantern Festival is celebrated. Everyone regardless of age or gender go out onto the streets to celebrate. Though the Lantern Festival symbolizes reunions, it's also a time of socializing and freedom.

    Also, Valentines Day is Monday and is celebrated by everyone throughout the world. Treat your favorite hotties right. I’m taking a few days off to take a couple short road trips with a couple of my favorites.

    Enjoy your weekend everyone!

  13. #3828
    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you made the trip up to OC to visit these Vietnamese cafes? Are they full service, or any service at all? They sound like a Starbucks / Strip club hybrid. Are they worth the trip?
    Yeah, I've visited Cafe Lu (Santa Ana) about 4 times and tried a couple others that weren't worth me trying to remember the name of. However, none of them provide any "services", definitely not FS unless you can talk up one of the Ladies to meet after work. It's basically a coffee shop with decent music and the option for a hottie in stripper attire to give you a lap dance. I was there a couple months ago and they raised the lap dance price from $25 to $40 "to be in line with the local strip clubs" was the lame excuse they gave me. I guess they have a Union too. LOL. I follow them on IG for the eye candy. They post the talent that will be working everyday. I am not really into strip clubs anymore so I definitely wouldn't make a trip up there just for that. But if you are in the area, it's has much better views than Starbucks!.

  14. #3827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you made the trip up to OC to visit these Vietnamese cafes? Are they full service, or any service at all? They sound like a Starbucks / Strip club hybrid. Are they worth the trip?
    Haven't heard of anything happening in the shop. You might be able to find someone willing to do something outside, but most of the girls have boyfriends.

    When I've gone, sometime you get topless and / or bottomless shows. They come and sit and chat if it's not too busy and they're not already with the regulars.

  15. #3826

    In a word.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you made the trip up to OC to visit these Vietnamese cafes? Are they full service, or any service at all? They sound like a Starbucks / Strip club hybrid. Are they worth the trip?
    Depends.

    I highly doubt it, but you might as well do your research and check the OC boards, esp for the drive and just let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape