Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 37356
-
02-18-22 08:34 #24171Senior Member

Posts: 929None are young, they are all skilled professionals, but I don't do table showers.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 07:00 #24170Senior Member

Posts: 48I agree with you. I did some chat and figured out it's a scam. Needs money transfer, no cash accepted. Definitely not worth a try to me. Beware.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 00:09 #24169Senior Member

Posts: 118Spoiler
She is the booker, too.
Originally Posted by Trobber222
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 23:29 #24168Senior Member

Posts: 846Healing plus
Healing does FS. Of all the ones listed which is the best for youngerish, skill and table shower.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 23:07 #24167Regular Member

Posts: 9Faith
I'm having trouble trying to set an appointment with Faith. Someone has the same issue?.
-
02-17-22 22:41 #24166Senior Member

Posts: 929Nearest is spring well healing. Not likely pretty, not on your route.
Originally Posted by Codyrocks
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 20:54 #24165Senior Member

Posts: 212Asian Massage near DTW
Hoping someone can assist. Flying in late to DTW. Looking for a reliable FS AMP near DTW with decent looking girls. I'm heading towards Monroe so I don't want to venture too far off my route. Any place from DTW to Monroe? Thanks all. Senior members feel free to PM me.
-
02-17-22 20:21 #24164Senior Member

Posts: 929Magic, DT, healing plus, springwell, sunny.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 19:31 #24163Senior Member

Posts: 846Full service providers
So the Full Service Providers in metro Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Flint are, DR NURU, M1 (crappier version, I miss the old days), Crazy Westland lady (YMMV), Sunrise (ladies are a bit older and kinda not the best). Who or which locations am I missing, even independents.
-
02-17-22 19:15 #24162Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739I don't venture into downtown
Her one or two word texts were a turnoff. I have no interest in that location. She does outcall but that pushes my cost too far north of 200.
Originally Posted by Josh8
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 17:13 #24161Senior Member

Posts: 48That's good to know. Legit? Did you met her? How was your experience? Any other insight would be helpful.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 17:10 #24160Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739In an apartment in downtown Detroit, W. Grand River near Griswold. Does outcall as well.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 16:00 #24159Senior Member

Posts: 202Any intel?
This is the first time I'm seeing this ad. Anyone have any intel on this provider? No luck on searches for the phone # and no hits on Tineye for the pics. She looks like she could be fun! If I pull the trigger Ill report back ASAP. Any info is appreciated, PM ok.
https://detroit.rubratings.com/271770
-
02-17-22 15:42 #24158Senior Member

Posts: 416FS or FIV?
Originally Posted by Tpain0710
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 14:26 #24157Senior Member

Posts: 88Rose- Wyandotte
Had an appt with Rose this week. Kind of odd like others have said.
First- she has a booker lady who answers her calls. When I showed up she mentioned the booker, and confirmed what my conversation was. Offered 100 ss, 150 hh, 200 hour. I inquired if the massage skills were good, and was assured they were. Based on the pics I went with the hour. That was a mistake. Zero pressure finger massage with the strongest smelling vanilla lotion ever. Had to wash my clothes back at the hotel after. Shower at her place is barely a trickle, and the room was cold as hell so I skipped it after the "massage".
She is pretty, has a nice voice, but the boobs need re-hab after they popped, she is very thick in the middle, but did a nice BBBJ. I was in and out in 35 minutes- should have done the QV instead.
Will not repeat- she is really nice, but it was one of those appointments I just laughed and shook my head the whole drive after. Was wishing I had gone to the Silver Criket instead for a better experience for 1/2 the rate.










Reply With Quote





