Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 59496
-
02-17-22 18:44 #46386Senior Member

Posts: 39Weird Ask
I know this is probably a weird question but do you guys know of massage parlors where the masseuse cracks your neck or your back? Some times, I have intense pain intense pain in those areas and they need a good cracking. I feel like a good massage plus a crack in the back could be a plus.
-
02-17-22 18:29 #46385Regular Member

Posts: 19Yes, her name is Sasha.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 18:00 #46384Senior Member

Posts: 45Li massage
Went to Li yesterday after work. I am from out of town but come here a couple times a year. The massage was good she, even when she was walking on my back. Right before the flip she started playing with my balls and eventually started playing with my dick. After the flip it was a soft HJ with some roaming allowed. I will probably visit again when I come back to town damage was $ for everything. Sorry did not get name.
-
02-17-22 16:27 #46383Banned Member

Posts: 2410Not the same Tina MA is asking about, Tina / Yumi owned a few CAMPS but never worked at any KAMPS even though the same services were offered.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 15:38 #46382Senior Member

Posts: 169Hope your inbox doesn't blow up
You joined over a year ago and have a grand total of 4 posts, 2 of which are asking for information. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JpCherry
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 15:35 #46381Senior Member

Posts: 169Really?
Don't be creepy. RTFF for information.
Originally Posted by RalphLe
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 14:58 #46380Senior Member

Posts: 798Mn
I believe the MN stands for Massage Now in Kennesaw. I wish Jin gave happiness in a solo session but she only will in a couples session.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 14:15 #46379Banned Member

Posts: 1610Don't do it
You really don't want to know. She was skinny as hell with A cups and would charge upwards to $500 for the privilege of fucking her, a true GPS'er. Unfortunately too many dumbasses around here did just that, proof of just how stupid a lot of mongers really are.
Originally Posted by Rowser
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 14:09 #46378Banned Member

Posts: 1610Greek at an AMP!
How 'about the Yellow Brick Road, Sparky? That would be a true unicorn for sure around here. Best bet is to try some of the independents for that little backdoor delight. Check out TER or RR or some of the other Atlanta escort sites.
Originally Posted by Sparky550
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 13:51 #46377Senior Member

Posts: 146Is that the same one from April, kinda cute with the scar above her ass?
Originally Posted by Gonzel333
[View Original Post]
Could someone pm me an update on her?
-
02-17-22 12:33 #46376Senior Member

Posts: 45Lemon closed
Does anybody know when they will reopen?
Lots of LE heat it seems in this little corner of Atlanta.
-
02-17-22 12:32 #46375Senior Member

Posts: 45Sounds like the girl I met when I was there. Mama wasn't available so negotiations were with her and they were STIFF. I was not.
Originally Posted by Ted1340
[View Original Post]
Looks like this girl and Mama got busted on the 15th. Pics on GA Gazette.
-
02-17-22 12:26 #46374Regular Member

Posts: 5Atl
Best spots? FS and damage? Ill be in for a weekend. DM. Thanks in advance!
-
02-17-22 12:20 #46373Senior Member

Posts: 45First time
I always go for more, at least I try to see how far I can get, or they will let me push. Heck, I've gotten to fuck before on first go around with some. Not often I get L1 only, but it may be how comfortable they are, or how comfortable you make them feel, or even, how good you make them feel LOL!
Originally Posted by Hunt1328
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 11:18 #46372Banned Member

Posts: 13634The Tina I knew never went by Yumi. Tina worked at almost every KAMP in the Atlanta area. She's sometimes call me to let me know where she went, other times not. I once lost track of her for two years, but searched the KAMPs and found her again. She had weird-shaped tits, but a really nice ass.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





