Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26231

    Same menu different price

    Funny how on the second ad the Nuru and VIP menus are the same but have different prices.

  2. #26230
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi4518  [View Original Post]
    Hello just checking on any updates, thank you.
    I'd do just about anything for another go with her.

  3. #26229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyDoo1  [View Original Post]
    Yea man, She looks Dominican / Puerto Rican if I had to guess on it, very short probs 5'2 but an ass to die for. She's overall very pretty but again everything covered and more expensive.
    I'll second that. Probably the hottest girl on the CLM roster. Definitely top two (along with Mila).

  4. #26228

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment recently. Great person and very welcoming. Eager to please and she certainly enjoys what she does. Can be tough to get a hold of because she works whenever she feels like she wants to.

    She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/260952

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/200874

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/209036

  5. #26227

    CLM Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post!

    I'll add one more to your CLM list: Laura (she is back). Saw her a few times and then again this week. Still a hot, thin, talk, Euro chick but a bit detached. Started with OK massage then I had to remind her that I want more. So we did some BBBJ and 69, then CFS in a few positions. Not bad or rushed, just a little mechanical. Sadly, no lip kissing this time. Worth a visit but I suggest the 30 min option to start.

    BTW, can we pitch in a few $$$ and get that shower fixed?.

    Can you tell us more about Zara's appearance?.
    Yea man, She looks Dominican / Puerto Rican if I had to guess on it, very short probs 5'2 but an ass to die for. She's overall very pretty but again everything covered and more expensive.

  6. #26226

    Marteen anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi4518  [View Original Post]
    Marteen was amazing, hope she resurfaces soon.
    Hello just checking on any updates, thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8862C598-6C45-435F-9CF1-15C050418269.jpeg‎   82FD6A1F-7C61-4BE1-B947-45E74D4A0B06.jpeg‎  

  7. #26225

    You win a toaster!

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    I think he is saying 180 tip + 60 house fee. So, 240 total.
    That is correct, sir. 1. 8 + 0. 6 (or 180+60).

  8. #26224

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment recently. Great person and very welcoming. Eager to please and she certainly enjoys what she does. Can be tough to get a hold of because she works whenever she feels like she wants to.

    She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.
    Is there a link or contact info you can provide. Thanks.

  9. #26223
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment recently. Great person and very welcoming. Eager to please and she certainly enjoys what she does. Can be tough to get a hold of because she works whenever she feels like she wants to.

    She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.
    Be a better post with a link.

  10. #26222

    Marissa Livia Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi4518  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen Livia from central and Irving?.
    Had an appointment recently. Great person and very welcoming. Eager to please and she certainly enjoys what she does. Can be tough to get a hold of because she works whenever she feels like she wants to.

    She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.

  11. #26221
    Has anyone met Sara? I've followed her for a while only twitter and now that I'm thinking of getting a massage, I looked her up and can't find any reviews.

    twitter.com/ chicagobodyrub.

  12. #26220

    Sol on Northside

    Hey what's up guys, so just wanted to know if anyone had visited Sol the mature Latina with an ass to die for on the northside in the past 6 months or so. I saw her last summer and it was a great time, just wanted to see if you guys had any recent intel on her as I've been thinking of paying her another visit. Thanks in advance!

  13. #26219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    1. 8 doesn't sound crazy for cfs and BBBJCIM. Is it less than 1. 6 at any parlors? Personally I'll always err on the side of overtipping. Better service in the long run.
    I think he is saying 180 tip + 60 house fee. So, 240 total.

  14. #26218
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPlayer72  [View Original Post]
    Started out my year with Mae at Beijing on 30th. Very beautiful and sexy mature that let me splatter her face. Will have to repeat.
    Had the afternoon free, so finally made it over there.

    Parked right across the street. Mae greeted me and we got down to business after she asked me if I wanted to lay face down or on my back after some initial grappling. She oiled me up while I played with her long nipples and tried to get her dry pussy open. I sat up and sucked on those nips which got her juices flowing a bit. She wouldn't take off her mask, claiming that she had dental work recently, but she was open to fucking after I told her that I had brought condoms.

    Her rank sluttiness and the fact that I had seen her sex pics had me more excited than usual, so I crammed it up her pussy with no lube. I fucked her for a while with her repeatedly complimenting my "strength. " Then I ate her ass and pussy, but I was little disappointed by her level of posterior hygiene. I tried giving that dirty hole the treatment it deserved, but she begged off, claiming to be an anal virgin. Went back to porking her some more and flipped her over to finish in awkward doggy. Wrapped up with a little oily massage and I was out the door.

    Was shorted on time a bit, but I had achieved my objective for a reasonable $160 total. I would rank it superior to Coco on Archer, maybe comparable to New Hope for the money? I've been looking for a local discount FS place since Alice left Unwind.

  15. #26217
    Quote Originally Posted by Volli8080  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks!

    The deed: 8/10. Long story short: bbj, cfs, followed by bbjcim. I'll give her this, girlfriend knows how to use that mouth / tongue and can really take it up the skull. Needless to say, things got sloppy.

    Damage: Don't kill me. In my defense, I was trying to score her number. 1. 8 + 0. 6.

    Overall: I'd say it was an interesting visit. 5/10. Will I repeat? Perhaps.

    We chatted a bit later. She's off to NY tomorrow (or so she said). Did manage to score her number but won't be able to share that. Sorry folks.

    Hope this helps yall locals.

    V.
    1. 8 doesn't sound crazy for cfs and BBBJCIM. Is it less than 1. 6 at any parlors? Personally I'll always err on the side of overtipping. Better service in the long run.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape