Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Mila at CLM

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyDoo1  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen Mila, what does she offer and what are damages? Thanks in ahead brotha.
    Mila was asking +100 for CBJ and +200 CBJ / CFS. She was ok with DATY the second visit but took a couple of visits for her to get comfortable enough to open the menu any more than that.

    Now about six visits in it's semi-GFE for +200. If I want the heavy stuff I have to go elsewhere.

  2. #26230

    Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'll second that. Probably the hottest girl on the CLM roster. Definitely top two (along with Mila).
    I've never seen Mila, what does she offer and what are damages? Thanks in ahead brotha.

  3. #26229

    Same menu different price

    Funny how on the second ad the Nuru and VIP menus are the same but have different prices.

  4. #26228
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi4518  [View Original Post]
    Hello just checking on any updates, thank you.
    I'd do just about anything for another go with her.

  5. #26227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyDoo1  [View Original Post]
    Yea man, She looks Dominican / Puerto Rican if I had to guess on it, very short probs 5'2 but an ass to die for. She's overall very pretty but again everything covered and more expensive.
    I'll second that. Probably the hottest girl on the CLM roster. Definitely top two (along with Mila).

  6. #26226

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment recently. Great person and very welcoming. Eager to please and she certainly enjoys what she does. Can be tough to get a hold of because she works whenever she feels like she wants to.

    She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/260952

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/200874

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/209036

  7. #26225

    CLM Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post!

    I'll add one more to your CLM list: Laura (she is back). Saw her a few times and then again this week. Still a hot, thin, talk, Euro chick but a bit detached. Started with OK massage then I had to remind her that I want more. So we did some BBBJ and 69, then CFS in a few positions. Not bad or rushed, just a little mechanical. Sadly, no lip kissing this time. Worth a visit but I suggest the 30 min option to start.

    BTW, can we pitch in a few $$$ and get that shower fixed?.

    Can you tell us more about Zara's appearance?.
    Yea man, She looks Dominican / Puerto Rican if I had to guess on it, very short probs 5'2 but an ass to die for. She's overall very pretty but again everything covered and more expensive.

  8. #26224

    Marteen anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi4518  [View Original Post]
    Marteen was amazing, hope she resurfaces soon.
    Hello just checking on any updates, thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8862C598-6C45-435F-9CF1-15C050418269.jpeg‎   82FD6A1F-7C61-4BE1-B947-45E74D4A0B06.jpeg‎  

  9. #26223

    You win a toaster!

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    I think he is saying 180 tip + 60 house fee. So, 240 total.
    That is correct, sir. 1. 8 + 0. 6 (or 180+60).

  10. #26222

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment recently. Great person and very welcoming. Eager to please and she certainly enjoys what she does. Can be tough to get a hold of because she works whenever she feels like she wants to.

    She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.
    Is there a link or contact info you can provide. Thanks.

  11. #26221
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment recently. Great person and very welcoming. Eager to please and she certainly enjoys what she does. Can be tough to get a hold of because she works whenever she feels like she wants to.

    She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.
    Be a better post with a link.

  12. #26220

    Marissa Livia Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi4518  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen Livia from central and Irving?.
    Had an appointment recently. Great person and very welcoming. Eager to please and she certainly enjoys what she does. Can be tough to get a hold of because she works whenever she feels like she wants to.

    She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.

  13. #26219
    Has anyone met Sara? I've followed her for a while only twitter and now that I'm thinking of getting a massage, I looked her up and can't find any reviews.

    twitter.com/ chicagobodyrub.

  14. #26218

    Sol on Northside

    Hey what's up guys, so just wanted to know if anyone had visited Sol the mature Latina with an ass to die for on the northside in the past 6 months or so. I saw her last summer and it was a great time, just wanted to see if you guys had any recent intel on her as I've been thinking of paying her another visit. Thanks in advance!

  15. #26217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    1. 8 doesn't sound crazy for cfs and BBBJCIM. Is it less than 1. 6 at any parlors? Personally I'll always err on the side of overtipping. Better service in the long run.
    I think he is saying 180 tip + 60 house fee. So, 240 total.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape