Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46386

    Weird Ask

    I know this is probably a weird question but do you guys know of massage parlors where the masseuse cracks your neck or your back? Some times, I have intense pain intense pain in those areas and they need a good cracking. I feel like a good massage plus a crack in the back could be a plus.

  2. #46385
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us her name?
    Yes, her name is Sasha.

  3. #46384

    Li massage

    Went to Li yesterday after work. I am from out of town but come here a couple times a year. The massage was good she, even when she was walking on my back. Right before the flip she started playing with my balls and eventually started playing with my dick. After the flip it was a soft HJ with some roaming allowed. I will probably visit again when I come back to town damage was $ for everything. Sorry did not get name.

  4. #46383
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The Tina I knew never went by Yumi. Tina worked at almost every KAMP in the Atlanta area. She's sometimes call me to let me know where she went, other times not. I once lost track of her for two years, but searched the KAMPs and found her again. She had weird-shaped tits, but a really nice ass.
    Not the same Tina MA is asking about, Tina / Yumi owned a few CAMPS but never worked at any KAMPS even though the same services were offered.

  5. #46382

    Hope your inbox doesn't blow up

    Quote Originally Posted by JpCherry  [View Original Post]
    Best spots? FS and damage? Ill be in for a weekend. DM. Thanks in advance!
    You joined over a year ago and have a grand total of 4 posts, 2 of which are asking for information. Good luck.

  6. #46381

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by RalphLe  [View Original Post]
    So, anyone has places with legit young Asian girls?.
    Don't be creepy. RTFF for information.

  7. #46380

    Mn

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Is MN standing fir Massage Nova? If so, I've seen him quite a few times when Nova was on Lower Roswell Rd. While waiting for my appointment I talked to him for a few minutes. He was cool. No problems with him whatsoever. Plus most of the time at Nova I left happy. I don't remember seeing him when Nova moved to Mansell Rd.
    I believe the MN stands for Massage Now in Kennesaw. I wish Jin gave happiness in a solo session but she only will in a couples session.

  8. #46379

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Rowser  [View Original Post]
    Where in Maryland is Tina? My neck of the woods.
    You really don't want to know. She was skinny as hell with A cups and would charge upwards to $500 for the privilege of fucking her, a true GPS'er. Unfortunately too many dumbasses around here did just that, proof of just how stupid a lot of mongers really are.

  9. #46378

    Greek at an AMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky550  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the area for a while and I'd love some insight on where to go for the best chances at Greek.
    How 'about the Yellow Brick Road, Sparky? That would be a true unicorn for sure around here. Best bet is to try some of the independents for that little backdoor delight. Check out TER or RR or some of the other Atlanta escort sites.

  10. #46377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzel333  [View Original Post]
    A guy told me guys can set up appointment to get off-site service with her at $350. Anyone can pm me to confirm the info and if the info is true May I have her cell number. (The disadvantage of not to keep the girls cell numbers due to my SO LOL). Thanks!.
    Is that the same one from April, kinda cute with the scar above her ass?

    Could someone pm me an update on her?

  11. #46376

    Lemon closed

    Does anybody know when they will reopen?

    Lots of LE heat it seems in this little corner of Atlanta.

  12. #46375
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted1340  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Chalet. Mama asked for $$. 8. I gave her $$. 4. In comes Lilly, a light skinned Cuban. Cute, all smiles, about 30. She set a timer. I got a TS, no massage, no BJ. Touched her cat and out came her claws. Sorry, I mumbled. Shouldn't have stuck it in my face. In a few minutes I had her legs on my shoulders. Don't touch my feet she scolds. WTF? I was afraid to touch her nice eraser nips. I finished just as the alarm went off. Warm towel and off I went. Probably 30 minutes or so. Happy hunting.
    Sounds like the girl I met when I was there. Mama wasn't available so negotiations were with her and they were STIFF. I was not.

    Looks like this girl and Mama got busted on the 15th. Pics on GA Gazette.

  13. #46374

    Atl

    Best spots? FS and damage? Ill be in for a weekend. DM. Thanks in advance!

  14. #46373

    First time

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    Don't expect to get behind the standard when you met the CAMPs girls the first visit.
    I always go for more, at least I try to see how far I can get, or they will let me push. Heck, I've gotten to fuck before on first go around with some. Not often I get L1 only, but it may be how comfortable they are, or how comfortable you make them feel, or even, how good you make them feel LOL!

  15. #46372
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Tina / Yumi, wow she brings back memories. She used to charge 400 or 500 for a FS session and most of those idiots paid that. I saw her once but I really didn't see the hype. Yea nice body but she was the originator of GPS. Owned a couple places and then disappeared. I wonder why to Maryland of all places?
    The Tina I knew never went by Yumi. Tina worked at almost every KAMP in the Atlanta area. She's sometimes call me to let me know where she went, other times not. I once lost track of her for two years, but searched the KAMPs and found her again. She had weird-shaped tits, but a really nice ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape