Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4732

    Addy

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I can't see what she looks like so I don't know. If she's really hot I do it once for sure.
    She's on SB as well. https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4767eef07f0033.

    I'm trying to meet up with her but she's not overly responsive.

  2. #4731

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    To be more clear on her request - For 800 you get one visit together per week.
    I can't see what she looks like so I don't know. If she's really hot I do it once for sure.

  3. #4730

    Blueyedblonde

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'll go ahead and add. Very pretty face. A bit chunky which is probably why she wore lingerie and left some of it on to kinda hid her tummy. She gets directly to it so for me that's a pro semi-pro vibe. But anything goes. Tight kitty. Not earth shaking in bed. I'm not repeating because the only real upside for me was she has a very sexy pretty face to look at while fucking. $$.
    I have been trying to see her. I cannot get her under $$.

  4. #4729
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Sounds reasonable to me?
    To be more clear on her request - For 800 you get one visit together per week.

  5. #4728

    Addy

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Sounds reasonable to me?
    She's cute, but not hot. Many better options in that price range.

  6. #4727

    Sounds reasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    20 year old who wants $800 a week. GPS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-09a46eae8912
    Sounds reasonable to me?

  7. #4726

    Addy

    20 year old who wants $800 a week. GPS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-09a46eae8912

  8. #4725

    Lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her on Seeking. She Responded:

    "Well I will be so straightforward with you, I am interested, in you! And as for my allowance I start with a 500 Ppm but with a upfront of 200 via my cashapp as a sincerity fee just to show you not a time waster and you are for real! Sorry but I have come across few men who are not really serious and not true to their words, I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you."

    Do these women ever get paid upfront? How stupid does she think I am?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-0a55a4c526c3
    It's a copy and paste! I got the identical message! Reported her. Looks like enough did, she's gone.

  9. #4724

    My trick for that situation

    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her on Seeking. She Responded:

    "Well I will be so straightforward with you, I am interested, in you! And as for my allowance I start with a 500 Ppm but with a upfront of 200 via my cashapp as a sincerity fee just to show you not a time waster and you are for real! Sorry but I have come across few men who are not really serious and not true to their words, I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you."

    Do these women ever get paid upfront? How stupid does she think I am?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-0a55a4c526c3
    I tell them to send me some pics and vids to prove they're not wasting my time, then I block them without sending anything. LOL.

  10. #4723
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her on Seeking. She Responded:

    "Well I will be so straightforward with you, I am interested, in you! And as for my allowance I start with a 500 Ppm but with a upfront of 200 via my cashapp as a sincerity fee just to show you not a time waster and you are for real! Sorry but I have come across few men who are not really serious and not true to their words, I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you."

    Do these women ever get paid upfront? How stupid does she think I am?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-0a55a4c526c3
    Someone reported her no longer visible. BEST thing to do is report them.

  11. #4722
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    I have a "LURKERS" profile on SA and was thinking of following the persons advise on here, who just did a splendid job, of revising what to do to get back in. Well today I tried to sign in and I have been banned! I don't even have a paid membership. Some new start for SA. I say F _ C _ them once and for all.
    They recognized your computer based on IP and cached cookies. Mine did that too before I followed this and got a VPN app.

    https://www.howtogeek.com/664912/how...google-chrome/

  12. #4721
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'll go ahead and add. Very pretty face. A bit chunky which is probably why she wore lingerie and left some of it on to kinda hid her tummy. She gets directly to it so for me that's a pro semi-pro vibe. But anything goes. Tight kitty. Not earth shaking in bed. I'm not repeating because the only real upside for me was she has a very sexy pretty face to look at while fucking. $$.
    My review is a bit more positive. I find her hot cause the private time was good. She is definitely right to business and $$.5 for me.

  13. #4720

    FunMizz

    Contacted her on Seeking. She Responded:

    "Well I will be so straightforward with you, I am interested, in you! And as for my allowance I start with a 500 Ppm but with a upfront of 200 via my cashapp as a sincerity fee just to show you not a time waster and you are for real! Sorry but I have come across few men who are not really serious and not true to their words, I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you."

    Do these women ever get paid upfront? How stupid does she think I am?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-0a55a4c526c3

  14. #4719

    Seeking arrangements. Banned

    I have a "LURKERS" profile on SA and was thinking of following the persons advise on here, who just did a splendid job, of revising what to do to get back in. Well today I tried to sign in and I have been banned! I don't even have a paid membership. Some new start for SA. I say F _ C _ them once and for all.

  15. #4718

    One more

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    The search feature wouldn't show anything on her, I just wanted to know if anyone had experience with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-7fb4f150befe
    I'll go ahead and add. Very pretty face. A bit chunky which is probably why she wore lingerie and left some of it on to kinda hid her tummy. She gets directly to it so for me that's a pro semi-pro vibe. But anything goes. Tight kitty. Not earth shaking in bed. I'm not repeating because the only real upside for me was she has a very sexy pretty face to look at while fucking. $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape