The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #686

    Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Hey, did you get any suggestions? I'm going to be there next week would like to find someone. Any help would be appreciated. Looking through posts now. Can pm if you prefer.
    If you can get a date with this one it will be well worth the visit. Looks better in person, DFK, BBBJ

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...?keywords=macy

    Pilot.

  2. #685

    Cartersville Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone4  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Cartersville this weekend any suggestions?
    Hey, did you get any suggestions? I'm going to be there next week would like to find someone. Any help would be appreciated. Looking through posts now. Can pm if you prefer.

  3. #684

    Review

    I agree have so many new members. And most are asking forhelp yet none posts anything. Heck most all of the new posts are newbies with one or 2 posts asking for advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you have 2 posts and both asking questions. Visit a provider and give a review, then you're more likely to get a response.

  4. #683

    Well

    Bro, you have 2 posts and both asking questions. Visit a provider and give a review, then you're more likely to get a response.

  5. #682

    She's ok

    Visited her last year. Room was smoky, which I hate. Not very personable, head was ok and the sex was about the same. Wouldn't allow all positions because of my size. Second time I caught her she had a $50 special going so I went. Exact same visit as the first. Won't repeat unless there's another 50 special.

  6. #681

  7. #680

  8. #679

    Vanessa in Chattanooga?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyBeard57  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance to see Vanessa and was very impressed. Easy set up, very personable, discreet location, and very good hygiene!! She told me to call when I was close and met me outside and all I could think and say was WOW, she is cuter than her pictures. Her long dark hair was down, which totally turns me on, and has an incredible body that is petite and in my estimation is built like a woman that can rock your world. Once we talked and got the nervousness out of the way I started to realize that her personality totally makes her even more attractive. Once we got down to business, the compliments came out of me immediately as she is a very high skilled provider and totally knows how to treat a man of my age!! The final result has been an experience that has stayed with me all day, and in my 65 years that's a rarity!! She might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I truly feel that if you like a petite woman who has a lot of confidence in what she does and can prove it as well you totally need to see her! I know I certainly plan on her being a regular for hopefully quite some time!
    Is that the Vanessa who advertises with Chattanooga? If so I have had my eye on her but wanted to see a review first.

  9. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyBeard57  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance to see Vanessa and was very impressed. Easy set up, very personable, discreet location, and very good hygiene!! She told me to call when I was close and met me outside and all I could think and say was WOW, she is cuter than her pictures. Her long dark hair was down, which totally turns me on, and has an incredible body that is petite and in my estimation is built like a woman that can rock your world. Once we talked and got the nervousness out of the way I started to realize that her personality totally makes her even more attractive. Once we got down to business, the compliments came out of me immediately as she is a very high skilled provider and totally knows how to treat a man of my age!! The final result has been an experience that has stayed with me all day, and in my 65 years that's a rarity!! She might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I truly feel that if you like a petite woman who has a lot of confidence in what she does and can prove it as well you totally need to see her! I know I certainly plan on her being a regular for hopefully quite some time!
    Can you share a link? Contact info?

  10. #677

    Vanessa

    Finally got a chance to see Vanessa and was very impressed. Easy set up, very personable, discreet location, and very good hygiene!! She told me to call when I was close and met me outside and all I could think and say was WOW, she is cuter than her pictures. Her long dark hair was down, which totally turns me on, and has an incredible body that is petite and in my estimation is built like a woman that can rock your world. Once we talked and got the nervousness out of the way I started to realize that her personality totally makes her even more attractive. Once we got down to business, the compliments came out of me immediately as she is a very high skilled provider and totally knows how to treat a man of my age!! The final result has been an experience that has stayed with me all day, and in my 65 years that's a rarity!! She might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I truly feel that if you like a petite woman who has a lot of confidence in what she does and can prove it as well you totally need to see her! I know I certainly plan on her being a regular for hopefully quite some time!

  11. #676

    Agreed

    I did get a meet up but when I stopped at a store to get a condim she ran in the bathroom with the money and licked the door. Avoid at all costs. Incall was the oaks trailer park in silver creek.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy6363  [View Original Post]
    She will come up with excuses to send cashapp but don't do it you will never meet her. She will answer phone call if you call her and then it goes down hill from there.

  12. #675

    Cartersville

    Will be in Cartersville this weekend any suggestions?

  13. #674

    Call 6784004XXX baby outcalls only

    She will come up with excuses to send cashapp but don't do it you will never meet her. She will answer phone call if you call her and then it goes down hill from there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtawmzg3mtyynzy5zgfhyzziyjvmndg1mjzmnwy2ntyzzmnjmtm.jpg.jpg‎   mja3mde0nmizognhnze5yzayn2ewnmm2yjdjmjq1mtjjzgzhymi.jpg.jpg‎   mtmzmtk2mjm3odlhm2vlmdzlmzu0ytjkzda4zja0y2y0ztkxzjy.jpg.jpg‎  

  14. #673

    Macys Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Macy in Dalton....I did not expect a great one.
    I forgot to post a link, Sorry about that.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/795846114212 thanks to the fellow monger who brought it to my attention in DM.

  15. #672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Kandi

    Anyone seen her? Says she is in Rome

    https://callescort.org/762-352-8324

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape