LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 933 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 983 1033 1433 1933 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 30321
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16341

    Hot

    Can confirm all of this saw her yesterday as well. She is in a nice hotel is a good area so you don't have to worry about that. Treat her nice guys. She's a A++ piece of talent we should keep around and not run off like Greensboro is doing. She was showing me a dude was threatening to slit her throat and all kinds of stuff. Also, those titties alone made me.

    Want to go back again today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    Met this one today.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...x/186920222796

    She was great. She's at a tremendous value, 140 hh 200 hr, and photos are real. She wasn't much into dfk / lfk, but gave a nice BBBJ before we rolled through the usual progressions. She's quite thick, but in a good way, not fat at all, just solid. Great personality, very sweet and easy to talk to, seems to enjoy her work.

    She said she's traveling through since Greensboro has been pretty hard on her, lots of obnoxious guys wasting her time.

    I'd recommend her for the tits alone, especially with her price and good personality.

    Enjoy.

  2. #16340

    Concord Girl- new talent

    Rizzy, I was thinking about heading over to Concord to check out the new talent you discovered. Since Concord can be a bit sketchy was she on the good part of town or the rough part of town? Did you need to bring your six or did you feel safe going in without it? If you do say you feel it isn't that safe of an area is she comfortable with me bringing mine in while I try to get my nut out?. Thanks Riz and stay safe bro.

  3. #16339

    Neon Dreams

    Met this one today.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...x/186920222796

    She was great. She's at a tremendous value, 140 hh 200 hr, and photos are real. She wasn't much into dfk / lfk, but gave a nice BBBJ before we rolled through the usual progressions. She's quite thick, but in a good way, not fat at all, just solid. Great personality, very sweet and easy to talk to, seems to enjoy her work.

    She said she's traveling through since Greensboro has been pretty hard on her, lots of obnoxious guys wasting her time.

    I'd recommend her for the tits alone, especially with her price and good personality.

    Enjoy.

  4. #16338

    Well boys, I got my first one!

    She goes by Ari, very sweet girl, no demons. Very clean and pictures are accurate. Offers BBFS, went with a qv, not a clock watcher and ended up spending probably H / H, tossed her a tip also. She's in Lancaster, but it borders charlotte. Will visit again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/73855525

  5. #16337

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Nessa is visiting Charlotte today. If you don't get to see her today, no worries. This weekend, she will be making Charlotte her permanent home. She is looking for some handsome and charming friends as yours truly.

    Her HH rate is 180.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/404309556090
    I saw her 3 times but for qv and was kinda rushed like 15 minutes is only 15 secs LOL but maybe I should have got HH if I see her again I might get HH. But pix are her and she is a hot chick but the qv session is rushed you don't really get to pound but a couple of minutes. I can't say yes or no about a handler I never saw any signs of one or demons.

  6. #16336

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    There's no catch slick. Everything with her is covered. No DFK or BBBJ. She's thicker than her pics but the weight is in her boobs and ass. Her stomach is flat. I promise you will be a happy MoFo when she opens the door.

    Corvette, she is in South Charlotte. I wasn't able to see her today. Both previous times that I saw her, she was staying at a nice hotel on South Tryon.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/404309556090
    Great News that she going to be here full-time, had trouble catching her before. Thanks for info looks like next week will be fun.

  7. #16335
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Nessa is visiting Charlotte today. If you don't get to see her today, no worries. This weekend, she will be making Charlotte her permanent home. She is looking for some handsome and charming friends as yours truly.

    Her HH rate is 180.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/404309556090
    Did she let you eat her asshole?.

    Her STG ad says PSE. Any idea what that is? Is her tailpipe open for fucking?.

    Thanks.

  8. #16334

    Nessa

    There's no catch slick. Everything with her is covered. No DFK or BBBJ. She's thicker than her pics but the weight is in her boobs and ass. Her stomach is flat. I promise you will be a happy MoFo when she opens the door.

    Corvette, she is in South Charlotte. I wasn't able to see her today. Both previous times that I saw her, she was staying at a nice hotel on South Tryon.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/404309556090

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMove69  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a bombshell. Pics are accurate? What's the catch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Was her location safe. And what area is she in?

  9. #16333
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    FYI, reached out to her 2 weeks ago after I saw she was coming to Charlotte. Long story short, I gave her all the requested info per her site, which included references and got crickets.
    She wants too much of a mongers personal information, considering she works under an alias.

  10. #16332

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Nessa is visiting Charlotte today. If you don't get to see her today, no worries. This weekend, she will be making Charlotte her permanent home. She is looking for some handsome and charming friends as yours truly.

    Her HH rate is 180.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/404309556090
    She looks like a bombshell. Pics are accurate? What's the catch?

  11. #16331

    Carina Cortez

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vipcarinacortez

    Holys hit, that ass.

    Anyone partake?

    (Leaving that typo).
    Love her looks and you are right on about that ass! But, that many roses for a little time. Leaving that for the guys that have a larger garden than I do.

  12. #16330
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Nessa is visiting Charlotte today. If you don't get to see her today, no worries. This weekend, she will be making Charlotte her permanent home. She is looking for some handsome and charming friends as yours truly.

    Her HH rate is 180.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/404309556090
    Was her location safe. And what area is she in?

  13. #16329

    Nessa

    Nessa is visiting Charlotte today. If you don't get to see her today, no worries. This weekend, she will be making Charlotte her permanent home. She is looking for some handsome and charming friends as yours truly.

    Her HH rate is 180.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/404309556090

  14. #16328
    I always show up a few minutes early to check the situation out. If it doesn't seem right, I will bail in a heartbeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man. I had time to kill waiting for someone I was visiting at the hospital close by to come back from tests. Just lucked up and parked in that spot. Right where her room was.

    She's more stocky than huge. Think garage mini refrigerator.

    I think dude has always been in the room with her somewhere. It was too routine like and fast.

  15. #16327
    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    Pulled up to spot went around back and happened to park right under where her room door was. Sent a text, to say I'm here. A few seconds later I see the brother with a blue jacket with hood on walk up the steps, and knock on room X. She opened and he went right in. 15 seconds later she hit me with room X.

    All text. I said I just saw a dude go in. She kept texting back no one is in the room. Then she said dude knocked on wrong room and left. I told her I saw him walk in and I'm out. She then came out of the room and saw me sitting in my car right there with a clear line of sight.

    Glad I just happened to park there. Besides she's built like a mini fridge or fire hydrant. Thickness doesn't bother me. Most times I prefer it, but she has no sex appeal.

    Be careful guys.
    Good call. Never go into a place when you know a handler is in there. Most of the times when there's a closed door then someone else is in the room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape