LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 1457 1957 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 30314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15974
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I received an invite from Nessa this afternoon to come visit her. Her South Charlotte incall location was very impressive. It was the first time that I've been inside this place. My 180 HH visit consisted of DATY, covered mish, covered doggy, boob and neck kissing. She's only going to be available today and tonight.

    The good news is she's going to be moving to Charlotte in 2 weeks. When this happens, I will go broke.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/337556192590
    Is she the girl in the pictures or at least similar?

  2. #15973

    Nessa

    I received an invite from Nessa this afternoon to come visit her. Her South Charlotte incall location was very impressive. It was the first time that I've been inside this place. My 180 HH visit consisted of DATY, covered mish, covered doggy, boob and neck kissing. She's only going to be available today and tonight.

    The good news is she's going to be moving to Charlotte in 2 weeks. When this happens, I will go broke.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/337556192590

  3. #15972
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vipcarinacortez

    Holys hit, that ass.

    Anyone partake?

    (Leaving that typo).
    I'm shooting for Monday or Tuesday depending on my schedule.

  4. #15971
    She has been around as long as I can remember. If she provides GFE services I would be interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyCoolName  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kayla post for about as long as I've been in this hobby, roughly 10 years, but I never got a chance to meet her. Anyone have any recent experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74180189

  5. #15970

    Carina Cortez

    https://tryst.link/escort/vipcarinacortez

    Holys hit, that ass.

    Anyone partake?

    (Leaving that typo).

  6. #15969

    Kayla

    I've seen Kayla post for about as long as I've been in this hobby, roughly 10 years, but I never got a chance to meet her. Anyone have any recent experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74180189

  7. #15968
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung;5746798[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/74146495[/URL]

    Just wondering if any one tried her.

    Face to body ratio in the picture looks odd.
    https://www.sexy-egirls.com/albums/lolilaelea-405

    TGTBT.

  8. #15967
    Her ad says kissing. You can see her 3 x for the cost of the one mentioned below. One doesn't have to pay $450 for some pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    Didn't try kissing, as that's not my thing, but got BBBJ.

  9. #15966

    My fault

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her info??
    I should have put the post back in.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/908429481006

  10. #15965

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    160 for an hr ain't bad. Any kissing or BBBJ.
    Didn't try kissing, as that's not my thing, but got BBBJ.

  11. #15964

    Solid tweaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    She turned out very nice. Excellent body, no Dunlop, although her tits did sag a little. Pierced nipples. She was about 5'7", 115 lbs with long dark hair. The pic below is her from this morning. She was very nice, and wanted to please. She has demons, but nothing obvious. 1. 6 for hr. She is in a small duplex in Concord. No sign of any handler.
    She looks lucid at least. I've put mine in a hell of a lot worse.

  12. #15963
    I can get good pussy for a lot less than that. I wonder if some of you money bags will loan me some money?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTank69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Pango,

    Four bucks fifty for a tasty spinner with CIM looks like good value in this market.

    I hear the "YMMV" crowd but seems like $500 is the new floor for quality in CLT? Maybe I'm off base here?

    North of $500 definitely speaks to the GPS crowd, IMO. If she's got the attitude to match that body I may be parting ways with the last of my "Biden Bucks".

  13. #15962
    160 for an hr ain't bad. Any kissing or BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    She turned out very nice. Excellent body, no Dunlop, although her tits did sag a little. Pierced nipples. She was about 5'7", 115 lbs with long dark hair. The pic below is her from this morning. She was very nice, and wanted to please. She has demons, but nothing obvious. 1. 6 for hr. She is in a small duplex in Concord. No sign of any handler.

  14. #15961

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung;5746798[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/74146495[/URL]

    Just wondering if any one tried her.

    Face to body ratio in the picture looks odd.
    She wants a deposit and pics are fake.

    https://sorrymother.video/lolilealae...eak-new/54057/

  15. #15960

    Rtff

    If you go back through the quoted posts, you'll find the original post with the link. It's not that far back.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her info??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape