Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 29351
-
02-17-22 17:19 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 52Finger in the Ass
When they first start the tease, I put my ass up in the air as far as I can get it, just praying that they will tease my butt crack and hole, and then slowly dribble some more oil down my crack. Once they have it good and oiled, I want them to run their figure slowly up and down my crack, stopping every so often to put some pressure on my asshole and even gently slipping it in up to a knuckle a couple of time. I have never asked them to do it while my butt is up and I am on all fours, but I so want them to do it. I have had them do it after the turn, but not before. Anyone had any luck getting them to do on their own before the turn? If so, how?.
-
02-17-22 17:11 #17950Regular Member

Posts: 17Spa anima cedar park, Still a Rip Off
This place is still a rip off and a tease. They start with one girl, giving a teasing massage. Half way through another one comes in and then they upsell you the whole time and you leave with blue balls anyway. No thanks.
-
02-17-22 17:10 #17949Senior Member

Posts: 52Relaxation on Kentucky
I have visited this place three times. Love Julia. About 6. 5 on the Asian scale, mid 30's to early 40. She gives a good hard massage (that's what I asked for). Lasted about 40 minuets, before tease really started. By then I had my butt up in the air giving her full access. She is good at it. At the flip, no negotiations, just started rubbing johnny. I gave her the universal sign for BJ / FS, short negotiation to $140 + 60 HR fee. She slipped off what she was wearing and started with her mouth. I had her hop up on my face (who doesn't love the taste / smell of a washed twat)? That went on for a few minutes, but was not doing it for me (early 60's). Ten years before and I would have had her uvula ringing from my spunk shooting past it. So I had her turn around and indicated that she jump on. Well she did and with no condom! The feel was "Oh my god". She kept riding me until I gave it all to her. Nice clean up and a little post rub down. About an hour and ten minuets. She was good and I have since been back to see her another time, no negotiation, she knew what I wanted and trusted me to pay her the same as the last time. The other girl Jenny is just a little older and about 6 on the Asian scale. I only got her, because Julia was busy. She gave the same service at the same price, with just a little bit more negotiation. She did want condom, but when that was not doing it for me, she took it off and rode me that way. I was still not feeling it, so the session went over. She really wanted me to have a good time, but eventually I just had to stop. She was a little disappointed. But not as much as me! LOL I have noticed that with some of the Asians in the 30's and up really want their customers to cum, enough so that they will take the condom off and finish as God intended. One time at Sweet's, I negotiated BBJ, but the gal just jumped up and slid me in. That gave me shivers all the way to my balls. A couple of bounces up and down and I was done.
-
02-17-22 16:27 #17948Senior Member

Posts: 52Sweet
First time posting, so please bear with me. Sweet's: Saw Candy a couple of weeks ago $200 total. Looks wise she was in the top 80% of all Asian MP's that that I have seen. Early to mid 30's. She gave me everything that I asked for. I can't say much on the actual massage, because her tease was too good for me.
-
02-17-22 16:20 #17947Senior Member

Posts: 52Sweet's does.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 16:15 #17946Senior Member

Posts: 222Shower / suana?
Any place in Indy that offers shower / sauna?
Originally Posted by Ferreal1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 13:17 #17945Senior Member

Posts: 140LoveHope
When I went there were 2 cars and mine was the third. (Tuesday) but I think I was the only monger there. Red VW and I forget the other.
6 for an hour and tipped the same because the massage was good. Service was standard. May get better but I prefer FS 6 blocks south.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 08:46 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 192Joe Jin
I'm a fan of Joe Jin. Just make sure you get a choice of girl. Sauna&Shower is a great touch. I always try to stop by when I go through. I think they have some regulars in the evenings, so like most places if you're coming through in the daytime, its a better time to stop. Last time I stopped was several months ago, and near the end of the evening, so they started getting rushed.
Originally Posted by Subotai64
[View Original Post]
You get the same thing at the the one down the road as well. Sandy is older (and older now than when I saw her last), but always kept the equipment in great shape. Showers in Indy are hard to find, and yeah, not as good as Orlando, or Danville.
-
02-16-22 20:21 #17943Senior Member

Posts: 317Frenching
Depends on the girl and my previous experiences with her. Never on the first date.
Originally Posted by BPecker
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 20:19 #17942Senior Member

Posts: 317Sweet shower
The shower at Sweet is reasonable but not quite as nice the ones I have had in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 17:50 #17941Senior Member

Posts: 134LoveHope
Drove by small parking lot in back about noon. Three cars in parking lot. I didn't stop and knock. Flaccid finish after eruption interruption is always a bummer. Happy hunting!
-
02-16-22 17:45 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 49Kissing MT
How many of you French kiss their MT?.
-
02-16-22 17:37 #17939Senior Member

Posts: 42Same results
Visited here and met the same girl. I was a little light on the funds but had enough for a bbq. Left very happy. She is very playful and fun I will be returning with ample funds next time. Be safe fellas.
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 11:18 #17938Senior Member

Posts: 129Stop 10
Stopped in for my first time at Eye a Mia on Madison. Nana was working solo, and she said it was her 1st day there, wearing a short black dress. She said she had worked at multiple spots. She started the massage. As she stayed at the head of the bed, I went ahead and reached up her dress. Less than 5 min later, she asked me to turn over and negotiated services. She agreed to FS covered for $. 2. She sucked and kissed on the boys as she put on the cover. Gave CBJ for about 30 sec and mounted me. A little CG and some Miss with her ankles in her ears, and I was done. We cleaned up, and she finished the massage for the remainder of the hour. I will return.
-
02-16-22 09:36 #17937Regular Member

Posts: 4Best
Any experience with Best on 16th?.












Reply With Quote




