Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 929 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 13934
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Anyone seen her

    Bianca, she advertises on mojo. Did a forum search but did not find her. Link to her ad:

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...duction_319005

  2. #8818
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsIt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. It's a shame but good for her.

    And the lucky sob who made her go honest.

    Next!
    She was too fat for me.

  3. #8817

    Visiting

    I will be in town the 18th through the 21st.

    I will go through your forum as well but I was hoping someone could recommend a spinner that does outcall. Maybe a good site for advertisers in Vegas so I can look up some?

    Or near by AMPs or Brothels.

    Please PM me with any insight you may have.

  4. #8816

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiMillion45  [View Original Post]
    If you mean Vegas Jewel, the pretty and voluptuous blonde with an amazing, fun and very caring personality, sadly for us, she met a great guy and retired from the escort world.
    Thanks for the info. It's a shame but good for her.

    And the lucky sob who made her go honest.

    Next!

  5. #8815

    Not in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    The Sleuth that I am I located her name and where she lives in Ohio maybe I can text her to she if she'll make a visit into Vegas? Was she BBFS?
    But that was at least 10 years ago if not longer. Anything is possible though. Even covered, her experience was worth it. She's on the older side (she was 45-46 when I saw her so she'd be mid 50's now), but a lot of the younger providers could learn a lot from her performance and enthusiasm. I'd book a few hours with her if she came out for a visit, no question. Hands down one of the best experiences I've had in the hobby.

  6. #8814

    Isabella Portia

    Was in town for trade show and visited her after seeing some glowing reviews. 90 minutes with Greek- pricey at 6 $, but the best experience I have ever had. Tall, tight, toned and very sexy with the accent. Eager to please and can suck the life out of you. Back massage in between rounds and I'm pretty sure I was over time. I was on a daze as I walked out the door after a quick shower.

  7. #8813

    Big tits Brie

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeHold  [View Original Post]
    That's her. She did mention to me that she owned a home in Ohio, but I had just assumed she'd retired by now given how long it's been since I saw her.
    I've never partaken but she must still be active in my boyhood hometown just north of Dayton, Ohio no less. Here's her most recent ad. I was certainly surprised to see she's in my former hometown. Now I'm 900 miles away. Where was she when I was young and still living there? Probably a good thing because I would've been broke!.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/75230741

  8. #8812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeHold  [View Original Post]
    That's her. She did mention to me that she owned a home in Ohio, but I had just assumed she'd retired by now given how long it's been since I saw her.
    The Sleuth that I am I located her name and where she lives in Ohio maybe I can text her to she if she'll make a visit into Vegas? Was she BBFS?

  9. #8811

    Vegas Jewel Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsIt  [View Original Post]
    Any one know if she's still active? Saw her two years ago on a visit and would love to reconnect.

    Thanks!
    If you mean Vegas Jewel, the pretty and voluptuous blonde with an amazing, fun and very caring personality, sadly for us, she met a great guy and retired from the escort world.

  10. #8810

    Jewel

    Pretty sure she retired a couple of years ago. New boyfriend didn't like her escorting. Last I heard (not verified, but heard) she was driving a ride-share.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsIt  [View Original Post]
    Any one know if she's still active? Saw her two years ago on a visit and would love to reconnect.

    Thanks!

  11. #8809
    She has retired, she was certainly one of a kind.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsIt  [View Original Post]
    Any one know if she's still active? Saw her two years ago on a visit and would love to reconnect.

    Thanks!

  12. #8808

    Vegas Jewel

    Any one know if she's still active? Saw her two years ago on a visit and would love to reconnect.

    Thanks!

  13. #8807

    That's her

    But she's since relocated and changed her name slightly to that in the link in RaiderKid's post.

  14. #8806

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderKid24  [View Original Post]
    Could be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure this is the same lady just older she's still active on the east coast.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bree-ann...-dayton-394090
    That's her. She did mention to me that she owned a home in Ohio, but I had just assumed she'd retired by now given how long it's been since I saw her.

  15. #8805

    Any Info

    Any info on this MILF? Seen a few # on callescort but can't find much info anywhere else or any reviews. Highly appreciate info help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2zyOls.jpeg‎   o07zEn.jpeg‎   42SXnX.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape