Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 37358
-
02-17-22 15:42 #24158Senior Member

Posts: 416FS or FIV?
Originally Posted by Tpain0710
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 14:26 #24157Senior Member

Posts: 88Rose- Wyandotte
Had an appt with Rose this week. Kind of odd like others have said.
First- she has a booker lady who answers her calls. When I showed up she mentioned the booker, and confirmed what my conversation was. Offered 100 ss, 150 hh, 200 hour. I inquired if the massage skills were good, and was assured they were. Based on the pics I went with the hour. That was a mistake. Zero pressure finger massage with the strongest smelling vanilla lotion ever. Had to wash my clothes back at the hotel after. Shower at her place is barely a trickle, and the room was cold as hell so I skipped it after the "massage".
She is pretty, has a nice voice, but the boobs need re-hab after they popped, she is very thick in the middle, but did a nice BBBJ. I was in and out in 35 minutes- should have done the QV instead.
Will not repeat- she is really nice, but it was one of those appointments I just laughed and shook my head the whole drive after. Was wishing I had gone to the Silver Criket instead for a better experience for 1/2 the rate.
-
02-17-22 14:17 #24156Senior Member

Posts: 58Moving from Grand rapids
Hello Detroit,
I'm moving from grand rapids End of this month, moving close to Southfield.
Can anyone recommend some good massage parlors with sensual and FV massage, thank you.
-
02-17-22 13:56 #24155Senior Member

Posts: 88You may want to confirm things too. I texted the other day, was told the time was available, said great. Tried to confirm- no reply. This was all in a short amount of time. Not the end of the world- I'll try again, but having an agreed upon time, and actually have it happen may be two different things. Good luck to you though- hope your luck is better than mine was.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 13:17 #24154Senior Member

Posts: 395That isn't going to work out for them!
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 12:58 #24153Senior Member

Posts: 172Dixie
Stopped in diferent woman, kicker was they had sheet to fill out your name address etc, then wanted copy of my I'd, told her sorry and left.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 11:53 #24152Senior Member

Posts: 395Dixie Hwy in Clarkston
Driving by yesterday I saw the sign was back on at the Asian Massage on Dixie Highway in Clarkson, anyone been there since they reopened? Same ladies?
-
02-16-22 17:47 #24151Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Maria on Instagram
She's not accepting new clients for a short time. A fake page and scam is responsible.
Originally Posted by BelowMike1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 15:03 #24150Senior Member

Posts: 76Where is this place? Any pictures of the girls?
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 09:57 #24149Senior Member

Posts: 218Yes
I've never seen her but many reviews on the board and none are good.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 09:26 #24148Regular Member

Posts: 11Looks ok, lots of I don't do that, and not enthusiastic. Better off spending the money somewhere else unfortunately.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 09:12 #24147Regular Member

Posts: 9Instagram Maria
Anyone have Instagram Maria's number they can PM me?. She took it off her page and I'd rather not reach out on Instagram.
-
02-16-22 09:03 #24146Senior Member

Posts: 122To good to be true?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2559622
Any info?
TIA.
-
02-15-22 22:51 #24145Senior Member

Posts: 118Correct
Nice office setting. Clean. Good girls.
Originally Posted by VirCof
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 19:13 #24144Banned Member

Posts: 106The best is
Go to Pro Body Works on Eureka, best massage in Taylor and has the best looking girls in Wayne County.
Originally Posted by WiggzMcGee
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




