Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24143
    Quote Originally Posted by WednesdayFun  [View Original Post]
    Have an appointment coming up with her in a couple of weeks. First time seeing her, but she's been talked of highly. What can I expect? You can PM rather than reply.
    If your appointment isn't for a couple of weeks, you can expect to have blue balls.

  2. #24142

    Natasha in Novi

    Have an appointment coming up with her in a couple of weeks. First time seeing her, but she's been talked of highly. What can I expect? You can PM rather than reply.

  3. #24141

    Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by VirCof  [View Original Post]
    The new place is near Wayne rd and Nankin Blvd.

    Her IG has card with the address.
    What her name in Instagram?

  4. #24140
    The new place is near Wayne rd and Nankin Blvd.

    Her IG has card with the address.

    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinSch  [View Original Post]
    The Canton place is closed but last I heard she was operating in Westland. Go on the usual ad sites and you'll recognize some of the same girls (including Carla herself I think).

  5. #24139

    Carla's place Westland

    The Canton place is closed but last I heard she was operating in Westland. Go on the usual ad sites and you'll recognize some of the same girls (including Carla herself I think).

    Quote Originally Posted by Fmc44  [View Original Post]
    Is Carla's place closed?

  6. #24138

    Down river

    Going to the Taylor area this evening. Any suggestions on a place to go? Not the DR Nuru lady, she left me unimpressed for the price.

  7. #24137

    Greenday is the way

    For $10 more and an extra couple minutes drive; you get the same bella massage from the best girl they had and without the mildew. Even got the ass smack on the way out LOL.

  8. #24136

    Anyone?

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/270850

    I texted her 150-hour 120- half hr. Anyone try? She said private location. Four hands twice the price.

  9. #24135

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    1- Natasha. So fun. Clean and sensual. Been visiting her for years.

    2- Lisa. Saw her on her own twice. Incredible.

    3- Rose. A bit of a space cadet. But very nice.

    4- Bonita- a lot of fun, great skills. Good body. She is 100 percent focused on you when there. With Lisa fantastic.

    5- Angelina. Awesome body. Not much there for massage skills but that body! I wish she would offer more options.
    Which parlors are these? Or contact info?

  10. #24134
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    All I no is ain't noway old Momma would have let 220 walk out the door hell for 220 back in the day day you have saw Yellow for a hour and MoMo for an additional hour.
    Should have said wouldn't have let 140 walk out the door and for 220 you could have saw two girls.

  11. #24133

    My Top 5

    1- Natasha. So fun. Clean and sensual. Been visiting her for years.

    2- Lisa. Saw her on her own twice. Incredible.

    3- Rose. A bit of a space cadet. But very nice.

    4- Bonita- a lot of fun, great skills. Good body. She is 100 percent focused on you when there. With Lisa— fantastic.

    5- Angelina. Awesome body. Not much there for massage skills but that body! I wish she would offer more options.

    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinSch  [View Original Post]
    1. Mandy at Chinese Massage in Westland / Holiday Plaza.

    2. Krystal / Rose in Wyandotte.

    3. Angelina / Christina Skye in Livonia.

    4. Lexi from Carla's old Canton place (currently MIA).

    5. Natasha in Novi (for best overall experience, she's #1).

    Whats yours? This is just the "hottest" not the "best".

  12. #24132

    Payton texts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    I did call or text her couple time. Never get a replying from her. The last time I texted probably about a month ago. Let us know if you can get a hold of her. Thank.
    Out of the blue I got a couple random texts last night from Payton's number. The were odd, I suspect her phone was hacked or stolen. The first was just "Hello hello", and the second was "how are you". I responded hello and fine and have not heard back since last night.

  13. #24131
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    All I no is ain't noway old Momma would have let 220 walk out the door hell for 220 back in the day day you have saw Yellow for a hour and MoMo for an additional hour.
    She didn't. She let 140 walk out the door.

  14. #24130
    Quote Originally Posted by FishHut5213  [View Original Post]
    Swung by M! Sketchy area at best, I used to go there back in the day. I rang bell and waited in lobby for a good while. Then the door opens up and I am greeted greeted by a smiling face with big bolt ons. She says, they have been slow and I was second customer, this is around 3. Then she says, full treatment 220. I am like, it was 140, this was tip and everything. She reply new owner 220. I say how about not full treatment and she says not worth time. I spun around and walked out the door.

    I get inflation but that was a little sticker shock.
    All I no is ain't noway old Momma would have let 220 walk out the door hell for 220 back in the day day you have saw Yellow for a hour and MoMo for an additional hour.

  15. #24129

    Natasha Novi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fmc44  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Natasha recently? I've been trying to schedule something with little luck. I'm typically trying for a weekend with 24 hr notice. I've never seen her so I'm not sure if she even has weekend hours, or if she needs more notice?
    She usually don't do weekends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape