Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 9865
-
02-16-22 11:08 #7795Banned Member

Posts: 1036Funny stuff
All walks of life go through South Station. From the Bums that demand you buy them a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, a Double Cheeseburger, or just a Cheeseburger at McDonald's all the way up to Ex-Governor Weld, who I met at Martin's Newsstand (now closed due to Covid). There was that Girl (Suspected SW), I posted a Pic of, that would demand $5 or $10 for Asian Food at Master Wok. Meatman bumped into her there too! There's also a CVS there with a pharmacy, just in case you need to refill one of your Scripts.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
As far as Amtrak Routes, you probably are more familiar with them than me. When you have posted with your DumDum Account, you posted in Bridgeport, New Haven, Providence, and of course Boston Threads. Your OlGary Account posted in the Manhatten BBFS Thread. Coincidentally, those Cities are all along the Amtrak Boston to NYC Route and have Amtrak Stations. Please tell us more!
-
02-16-22 08:59 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 1245Class warfare? LOL! This shit is too funny. Is South Station the place where people of means normally hang out? Or they just take Amtrak to New Jersey?.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 08:44 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 1245Hey moron, why don't you post from your Jack617 account anymore? You look cute with the Asshole badge next to your handle.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 08:42 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 1245A long post. Still no evidence of the WW's place inspection. The link to the 10 year-old publication is good. But it's not evidence of the inspection. It just shows that you are full of shit.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 01:00 #7791Banned Member

Posts: 1036Andir the Myth and That's it!
You do have a distain for the Working Guy! Reminds me of the Bums I run into in South Station, they have the attitude of being entitled, and no concept of working for a living. Your asking for me to post a Screenshot of PM's, and that's against the rules. I'm not going to take a chance of doing that and getting banned. As I told you, anyone who wants the PM of you admitting that you ratted out WeiWei to Angela, just request it, and I'll forward it. Any other PM's from other People will stay in my Inbox. They are Private Messages between me and other Mongers. I will not violate their Trust. You on the other hand are a different story. I sent you the PM containing your admission of Ratting out WeiWei before writing this post. You can Post the Screenshot of the PM. Be my Guest, then explain away. It does contain info on other providers. Also you can Post the Screenshot of the PM Titled "LOL" and dated 2/12/22. There's some info in that one too. You do consider yourself God on this website. I'm sure nothing will happen to you!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Once Again, You started this by calling me a Liar, and still no Proof. You just stated you know for a fact, still waiting for your facts. So far the only thing we've seen from you is your lack of knowledge of the interior of the Shop. As you stated many people have been there, and many have seen the Reception Desk, everyone except you. So the one time you opened your mouth trying to back your claim up of visiting the Place, you Fucked Up and proved you were never there. Your a Liar! I can see why you don't want to answer any questions. You'll just self-incriminate yourself. Billy had a Good Idea. Let me make my statements.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
For the Record: Am I Jack617? NO, I AM NOT.
For the Record: Am I CrazyCrouton? NO, I AM NOT.
For the Record: Am I Billy Baloney? NO, I AM NOT.
For the Record: Am I Sounds? NO, I AM NOT.
I am just me Wiseass. 15 yrs on this Board and I've never seen anything as Ridiculous as You! So now it's Your Turn. Answer or Never Ask another question again! Your not God, the Owner of this Website, or Judge Judy of USASG. I'll add an easy question too. So for the Record:
Are You Cheeze (Cheezefist)? Yes or No? (Remember no conditions, just a Yes or No).
Are You AsianYumYum (DumDum)? Yes, No, or I'm too embarassed to admit it (Gave you a 3rd Option there).
-
02-15-22 21:56 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 566Cheeze and a thousand handles
Members always remember these two things that A2 said about Cheeze:
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 21:46 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 566AsianDumDum
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
Asshole
Ignore my posts
None of them have value
-
02-15-22 21:36 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 1245Hey Billy / Jack617! How annoying the stupid old man may be?
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Well, I was considering to offer $5,000 to anyone who would consolidate all your current accounts under one name. That could be Billy or Jack617. I thought that I would send these $5 K to this good person as a cashier's check or could wire the funds. That could be a person, an organization or a charity of the person's choice. Should I come up with this offer? What do you think, Jack?.
-
02-15-22 21:14 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 566Tranny Hunter Cheeze
Look, we all know you are a degenerate twisted fuck and I am sure that the talk of Thai Spas proved too much for a tranny fucker like you but for the love of god keep your depravity off the Massage thread!
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 21:02 #7786Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487Molester Bill Baloney Phishing Expedition. Part I
There he is folks, Bill The Phoney, does nothing on here but sit on his fat hairy smelly ass, and keep phishing for your leads, your hard work that you went out to get. Why I tell you to shun this worthless loser, he contributes absolutely nothing. Adds nothing of value, posts the same retarded dumb shit every day about some double account and the hypocrite is the biggest Fraud on here using multiple accounts.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Shun this old decrepit loser for good so we can move forward with getting betting in this community. Enough is enough, ignore him and don't give him no leads. That's all he does, ambulance chase your posts for leads, like the one above, look at him, asking twice for leads in one posts.
Stay posted while I find out more of his "Phishing Expedition" to expose this Fraud monger. Time to do better.
-
02-15-22 20:19 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 566Expected response from a FRAUD
So fucking predictable Cheeze. You just admitted you are Cheeze by avoiding the question for the 100th time. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
I 100% knew how you would respond and once again you prove you are a FRAUD.
You are not entitled to ever ask a question again you fucking scumbag.
-
02-15-22 20:04 #7784Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487Look at this bullshit
Typical Wise Ass Loser / Bill the Phoney, always. ,I mean always phishing for leads. This phat pork smelly pussy of a male does nothing on here but phish for other mongers lead. Same guy but uses different account, we know it's you Dumbass, you're not fooling anybody.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
One of the Clown Trio, CrazyCretin is gone, it would be a great for all of us if A2 can get rid of the other 2 clown accounts on here Bill the Phoney and Wise Ass Loser.
Monger should continue to shun you worthless imbeciles who have contributed absolutely nothing on here, nothing. You lie, you post bullshit, lie on other mongers, which is a violation of integrity in this community. You post links of 10 years ago about nonsense, you accuse good mongers on here with false accusation. You are between 65-75 years of age respectively and spent 15 years on here with no credibility, mongers have tuned you out.
No one ever make any posts or reply looking forward to what Bill the Phony or Wise Ass loser the Dumbass, posted. No one cares, you sit here and argue with credible, respected mongers and spew nonsense. The same bullshit about cheeze. Cheeze, cheeze, cheeze, cheeze, cheeze. Cheeze. Every fucking day, like someone is electrocuting your balls and got you on repeat. You're fucking stupid, you contribute nothing of value in this hobby for new comers to learn and engage. Quite while you're ahead. Hope A2 can grant us this wish and finish you off, you molesting freak, POS.
-
02-15-22 19:36 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 1245Hey, you are just Jack617, right?.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 18:59 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 566Asian DumDum. Triple Crown Winner!
All your posts look the same; Blah, blah blah.
Every time I am about to read your posts I look left at your Member status and move on. A2 wasn't satisfied with just giving you one strike with "Asshole" he gave you a second with " Ignore my posts" and then the strikeout pitch with "none them have Value" LMFAO.
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
AsianDumDum
Asshole
Ignore my posts
None of them have value
-
02-15-22 18:22 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 566Cheeze the Fraud
Cheeze, you seem to think you have some right to ask questions, you don't. You have not answered a direct question in about two years. Lets see if we can change that today. I got laid earlier and am in a good mood (don't pm me, it was a pretty hot Asian girl so you wouldn't be interested you filthy drunk Tranny Fucker).
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Say directly if I am Wiseass? NO I AM NOT.
Say directly if I am Sounds? NO I AM NOT.
Say directly if I am Crazy? NO I AM NOT.
I can't get any clearer than that. So now its your turn. This is important, if you avoid then you admit guilt and if you lie you expose yourself to A2 rolling this handle (Andir) into your OlGary / Cheezefist handle.
So, please answer Wiseass's question from earlier today:
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



