Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 658 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7795
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Funny stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Class warfare? LOL! This shit is too funny. Is South Station the place where people of means normally hang out? Or they just take Amtrak to New Jersey?.
    All walks of life go through South Station. From the Bums that demand you buy them a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, a Double Cheeseburger, or just a Cheeseburger at McDonald's all the way up to Ex-Governor Weld, who I met at Martin's Newsstand (now closed due to Covid). There was that Girl (Suspected SW), I posted a Pic of, that would demand $5 or $10 for Asian Food at Master Wok. Meatman bumped into her there too! There's also a CVS there with a pharmacy, just in case you need to refill one of your Scripts.

    As far as Amtrak Routes, you probably are more familiar with them than me. When you have posted with your DumDum Account, you posted in Bridgeport, New Haven, Providence, and of course Boston Threads. Your OlGary Account posted in the Manhatten BBFS Thread. Coincidentally, those Cities are all along the Amtrak Boston to NYC Route and have Amtrak Stations. Please tell us more!

  2. #7794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    You do have a distain for the Working Guy! Reminds me of the Bums I run into in South Station, they have the attitude of being entitled, and no concept of working for a living.
    Class warfare? LOL! This shit is too funny. Is South Station the place where people of means normally hang out? Or they just take Amtrak to New Jersey?.

  3. #7793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Members always remember these two things that A2 said about Cheeze:
    Hey moron, why don't you post from your Jack617 account anymore? You look cute with the Asshole badge next to your handle.

  4. #7792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    You do have a distain for the Working Guy! Reminds me of the Bums I run into in South Station, they have the attitude of being entitled, and no concept of working for a living. Your asking for me to post a Screenshot of PM's, and that's against the rules. I'm not going to take a chance of doing that and getting banned. As I told you, anyone who wants the PM of you admitting that you ratted out WeiWei to Angela, just request it, and I'll forward it. Any other PM's from other People will stay in my Inbox. They are Private Messages between me and other Mongers. I will not violate their Trust. You on the other hand are a different story. I sent you the PM containing your admission of Ratting out WeiWei before writing this post. You can Post the Screenshot of the PM. Be my Guest, then explain away. It does contain info on other providers. Also you can Post the Screenshot of the PM Titled "LOL" and dated 2/12/22. There's some info in that one too. You do consider yourself God on this website. I'm sure nothing will happen to you!

    Once Again, You started this by calling me a Liar, and still no Proof. You just stated you know for a fact, still waiting for your facts. So far the only thing we've seen from you is your lack of knowledge of the interior of the Shop. As you stated many people have been there, and many have seen the Reception Desk, everyone except you. So the one time you opened your mouth trying to back your claim up of visiting the Place, you Fucked Up and proved you were never there. Your a Liar! I can see why you don't want to answer any questions. You'll just self-incriminate yourself. Billy had a Good Idea. Let me make my statements.

    For the Record: Am I Jack617? NO, I AM NOT.

    For the Record: Am I CrazyCrouton? NO, I AM NOT.

    For the Record: Am I Billy Baloney? NO, I AM NOT.

    For the Record: Am I Sounds? NO, I AM NOT.

    I am just me Wiseass. 15 yrs on this Board and I've never seen anything as Ridiculous as You! So now it's Your Turn. Answer or Never Ask another question again! Your not God, the Owner of this Website, or Judge Judy of USASG. I'll add an easy question too. So for the Record:

    Are You Cheeze (Cheezefist)? Yes or No? (Remember no conditions, just a Yes or No).

    Are You AsianYumYum (DumDum)? Yes, No, or I'm too embarassed to admit it (Gave you a 3rd Option there).
    A long post. Still no evidence of the WW's place inspection. The link to the 10 year-old publication is good. But it's not evidence of the inspection. It just shows that you are full of shit.

  5. #7791
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Andir the Myth and That's it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    How can one be busy with the snow for days? Are you a snow removal truck driver? That's what life overachievers normally do! It actually fits you well........

    Speaking of bullshitters Inspection, he said. 2 detectives, he said. Another monger informed him, he said. And who is this monger? Is that the same guy who has sent you a link to the 10-year-old article as evidence? Your 'facts' are just made-up silly childish bullshit.

    Hey, old degenerate fuck, screens or it did not happen. I actually know for a fact, it didn't. Ask me how. LOL!
    You do have a distain for the Working Guy! Reminds me of the Bums I run into in South Station, they have the attitude of being entitled, and no concept of working for a living. Your asking for me to post a Screenshot of PM's, and that's against the rules. I'm not going to take a chance of doing that and getting banned. As I told you, anyone who wants the PM of you admitting that you ratted out WeiWei to Angela, just request it, and I'll forward it. Any other PM's from other People will stay in my Inbox. They are Private Messages between me and other Mongers. I will not violate their Trust. You on the other hand are a different story. I sent you the PM containing your admission of Ratting out WeiWei before writing this post. You can Post the Screenshot of the PM. Be my Guest, then explain away. It does contain info on other providers. Also you can Post the Screenshot of the PM Titled "LOL" and dated 2/12/22. There's some info in that one too. You do consider yourself God on this website. I'm sure nothing will happen to you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Andir the man, the myth, the legend. Bow to this heroic board contributor, you worthless demented motherfuckers!.
    Once Again, You started this by calling me a Liar, and still no Proof. You just stated you know for a fact, still waiting for your facts. So far the only thing we've seen from you is your lack of knowledge of the interior of the Shop. As you stated many people have been there, and many have seen the Reception Desk, everyone except you. So the one time you opened your mouth trying to back your claim up of visiting the Place, you Fucked Up and proved you were never there. Your a Liar! I can see why you don't want to answer any questions. You'll just self-incriminate yourself. Billy had a Good Idea. Let me make my statements.

    For the Record: Am I Jack617? NO, I AM NOT.

    For the Record: Am I CrazyCrouton? NO, I AM NOT.

    For the Record: Am I Billy Baloney? NO, I AM NOT.

    For the Record: Am I Sounds? NO, I AM NOT.

    I am just me Wiseass. 15 yrs on this Board and I've never seen anything as Ridiculous as You! So now it's Your Turn. Answer or Never Ask another question again! Your not God, the Owner of this Website, or Judge Judy of USASG. I'll add an easy question too. So for the Record:

    Are You Cheeze (Cheezefist)? Yes or No? (Remember no conditions, just a Yes or No).

    Are You AsianYumYum (DumDum)? Yes, No, or I'm too embarassed to admit it (Gave you a 3rd Option there).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rat Out.jpg‎   Rat Fink.jpg‎  

  6. #7790

    Cheeze and a thousand handles

    Members always remember these two things that A2 said about Cheeze:

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    If I ban him then what? He's already got a thousand users banning him does nothing he just makes new ones.
    A2
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I have a pretty good idea who this is and I'm wondering how long it's going to take for you to get banned again.

    A2

  7. #7789
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    cheeze. Cheeze, cheeze, cheeze, cheeze, cheeze. Cheeze.
    AsianDumDum

    Asshole

    Ignore my posts

    None of them have value

  8. #7788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    So fucking predictable Cheeze. You just admitted you are Cheeze by avoiding the question for the 100th time. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

    I 100% knew how you would respond and once again you prove you are a FRAUD.

    You are not entitled to ever ask a question again you fucking scumbag.
    Hey Billy / Jack617! How annoying the stupid old man may be?

    Well, I was considering to offer $5,000 to anyone who would consolidate all your current accounts under one name. That could be Billy or Jack617. I thought that I would send these $5 K to this good person as a cashier's check or could wire the funds. That could be a person, an organization or a charity of the person's choice. Should I come up with this offer? What do you think, Jack?.

  9. #7787

    Tranny Hunter Cheeze

    Look, we all know you are a degenerate twisted fuck and I am sure that the talk of Thai Spas proved too much for a tranny fucker like you but for the love of god keep your depravity off the Massage thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #7786
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Molester Bill Baloney Phishing Expedition. Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. WeiWei is always a board favorite. You seem to have a lot of great Watertown info thanks for returning to the board to share. Do you have any info if WeiWei is still BBFS? TIA.
    There he is folks, Bill The Phoney, does nothing on here but sit on his fat hairy smelly ass, and keep phishing for your leads, your hard work that you went out to get. Why I tell you to shun this worthless loser, he contributes absolutely nothing. Adds nothing of value, posts the same retarded dumb shit every day about some double account and the hypocrite is the biggest Fraud on here using multiple accounts.

    Shun this old decrepit loser for good so we can move forward with getting betting in this community. Enough is enough, ignore him and don't give him no leads. That's all he does, ambulance chase your posts for leads, like the one above, look at him, asking twice for leads in one posts.

    Stay posted while I find out more of his "Phishing Expedition" to expose this Fraud monger. Time to do better.

  11. #7785

    Expected response from a FRAUD

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey, you are just Jack617, right?.
    So fucking predictable Cheeze. You just admitted you are Cheeze by avoiding the question for the 100th time. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

    I 100% knew how you would respond and once again you prove you are a FRAUD.

    You are not entitled to ever ask a question again you fucking scumbag.

  12. #7784
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Look at this bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I am a big fan of Michelle going many years back. If she is really looking for her regulars and you actually want to help her simply post the link to her ad. No need for all this "pm me for info". Thanks!
    Typical Wise Ass Loser / Bill the Phoney, always. ,I mean always phishing for leads. This phat pork smelly pussy of a male does nothing on here but phish for other mongers lead. Same guy but uses different account, we know it's you Dumbass, you're not fooling anybody.

    One of the Clown Trio, CrazyCretin is gone, it would be a great for all of us if A2 can get rid of the other 2 clown accounts on here Bill the Phoney and Wise Ass Loser.

    Monger should continue to shun you worthless imbeciles who have contributed absolutely nothing on here, nothing. You lie, you post bullshit, lie on other mongers, which is a violation of integrity in this community. You post links of 10 years ago about nonsense, you accuse good mongers on here with false accusation. You are between 65-75 years of age respectively and spent 15 years on here with no credibility, mongers have tuned you out.

    No one ever make any posts or reply looking forward to what Bill the Phony or Wise Ass loser the Dumbass, posted. No one cares, you sit here and argue with credible, respected mongers and spew nonsense. The same bullshit about cheeze. Cheeze, cheeze, cheeze, cheeze, cheeze. Cheeze. Every fucking day, like someone is electrocuting your balls and got you on repeat. You're fucking stupid, you contribute nothing of value in this hobby for new comers to learn and engage. Quite while you're ahead. Hope A2 can grant us this wish and finish you off, you molesting freak, POS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crying-sad-clown-23899989.jpg‎  

  13. #7783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Cheeze, you seem to think you have some right to ask questions, you don't. You have not answered a direct question in about two years. Lets see if we can change that today. I got laid earlier and am in a good mood (don't pm me, it was a pretty hot Asian girl so you wouldn't be interested you filthy drunk Tranny Fucker).

    Say directly if I am Wiseass? NO I AM NOT.

    Say directly if I am Sounds? NO I AM NOT.

    Say directly if I am Crazy? NO I AM NOT.

    I can't get any clearer than that. So now its your turn. This is important, if you avoid then you admit guilt and if you lie you expose yourself to A2 rolling this handle (Andir) into your OlGary / Cheezefist handle.

    So, please answer Wiseass's question from earlier today:
    Hey, you are just Jack617, right?.

  14. #7782

    Asian DumDum. Triple Crown Winner!

    All your posts look the same; Blah, blah blah.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Snow remover? More like Garbage / Trash collector and he doesn't even use a city truck, just a stolen Walmart cart.

    The guy is human garbage himself. Talk about he is busy with snow, ahahaha, how laughable. The guy continues to say dumb shit, a complete bullshitter he is indeed posting a 10 year old article trying to make a point. Who the fuck does that?
    Every time I am about to read your posts I look left at your Member status and move on. A2 wasn't satisfied with just giving you one strike with "Asshole" he gave you a second with " Ignore my posts" and then the strikeout pitch with "none them have Value" LMFAO.

    AsianDumDum

    Asshole

    Ignore my posts

    None of them have value

  15. #7781

    Cheeze the Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Posted a fabricated story about the WW's place inspection from your WiseAss user (please, say directly you are not him! And posted a link to the 10 year-old publication as evidence. Fucking imbecile you are.
    Cheeze, you seem to think you have some right to ask questions, you don't. You have not answered a direct question in about two years. Lets see if we can change that today. I got laid earlier and am in a good mood (don't pm me, it was a pretty hot Asian girl so you wouldn't be interested you filthy drunk Tranny Fucker).

    Say directly if I am Wiseass? NO I AM NOT.

    Say directly if I am Sounds? NO I AM NOT.

    Say directly if I am Crazy? NO I AM NOT.

    I can't get any clearer than that. So now its your turn. This is important, if you avoid then you admit guilt and if you lie you expose yourself to A2 rolling this handle (Andir) into your OlGary / Cheezefist handle.

    So, please answer Wiseass's question from earlier today:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    . Answer Please:

    P.S. Just for the record, Are You Cheeze (Cheezefist), Yes or No? (Just a Simple Yes or No, not an answer based on if your a Friend or Not).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape