Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 12758
-
02-16-22 19:13 #9638Senior Member

Posts: 878Well reviewed
Take a second and do a search. There are quite a few reviews on her.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 18:22 #9637Senior Member

Posts: 346Intel
Any word on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74401539
-
02-16-22 14:29 #9636Regular Member

Posts: 7I know that pic, and that was her boyfriend at the time. I can assure you that she doesn't have a pimp.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 11:03 #9635Senior Member

Posts: 1048Recommendations
Hello all,
I'm a long time monger from the northeast. I have a very specific question for you all. I am currently here in the Champions Gate area. I'm solely on bicycle. I'm keeping my vacation costs down by tagging along with others and not renting a car. However, I have funds for fun.
Could any of you recommend me a provider in this general area? I can travel 10-20 miles one way to see someone. I've got Davenport to the south and Disney to the north. I don't need a superstar. I just want someone worth a visit. The newness alone will be a nice thrill!
Thank you to anyone who can take the time to recommend anyone to me!
-
02-16-22 10:19 #9634Senior Member

Posts: 878Do a quick search
Everyone may want to do a quick search on this one. She was a contestant on an episode of Spot the Pimp a few months ago on her Lc ad. Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by BeeLazer
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 07:33 #9633Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone make contact? All crickets over here.
Originally Posted by BeeLazer
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 01:12 #9632Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes, and honestly that's still true. I just ignore it because she makes up for it on other ways. But I understand how it can be a deal breaker for some.
Originally Posted by Mk4545
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 01:08 #9631Regular Member

Posts: 7Negotiate
I'm sure she would include with qv and hh. Just ask up front, worst she can say is no.
Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 23:00 #9630Senior Member

Posts: 113Been eyeing her for a bit. Noticed on her listcrawler ads she had some nasty track marks so I avoided. Have you seen any on her?
Originally Posted by BeeLazer
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 21:09 #9629Senior Member

Posts: 1837Bambi Mandy Pixie and More
I sent you a DM about her from the new thread you started about her in the bottom half of the Thread list. I'll give you a hint. Don't do it. Search her name and you'll see why.
Originally Posted by Hidell;5780429[URL
Grain 56.
-
02-15-22 21:09 #9628Senior Member

Posts: 174BBBJ only for HR visit?
Plenty of options in that price range that include the basics.
Originally Posted by BeeLazer
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 20:51 #9627Senior Member

Posts: 213Bambi
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/75249019
Any Intel on her?
-
02-15-22 15:23 #9626Regular Member

Posts: 7Natalia typo
$80 qv.
$120 hh.
Originally Posted by BeeLazer
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 10:52 #9625Regular Member

Posts: 7Natalia - 801 v120 hh specials
My regular is having issues with stg / lc.
Mention this post and claim the specials if you're interested.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/496052616867
-
02-14-22 11:08 #9624Senior Member

Posts: 69I'll just give a quick side note for Starr since I was able to meet up with her twice without any issues at all but the last time she ghosted me while I was in the parking lot. So definitely a YMMV situation.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






