Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 12756
-
02-16-22 01:12 #9636Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes, and honestly that's still true. I just ignore it because she makes up for it on other ways. But I understand how it can be a deal breaker for some.
Originally Posted by Mk4545
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 01:08 #9635Regular Member

Posts: 7Negotiate
I'm sure she would include with qv and hh. Just ask up front, worst she can say is no.
Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 23:00 #9634Senior Member

Posts: 113Been eyeing her for a bit. Noticed on her listcrawler ads she had some nasty track marks so I avoided. Have you seen any on her?
Originally Posted by BeeLazer
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 21:09 #9633Senior Member

Posts: 1837Bambi Mandy Pixie and More
I sent you a DM about her from the new thread you started about her in the bottom half of the Thread list. I'll give you a hint. Don't do it. Search her name and you'll see why.
Originally Posted by Hidell;5780429[URL
Grain 56.
-
02-15-22 21:09 #9632Senior Member

Posts: 174BBBJ only for HR visit?
Plenty of options in that price range that include the basics.
Originally Posted by BeeLazer
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 20:51 #9631Senior Member

Posts: 213Bambi
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/75249019
Any Intel on her?
-
02-15-22 15:23 #9630Regular Member

Posts: 7Natalia typo
$80 qv.
$120 hh.
Originally Posted by BeeLazer
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 10:52 #9629Regular Member

Posts: 7Natalia - 801 v120 hh specials
My regular is having issues with stg / lc.
Mention this post and claim the specials if you're interested.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/496052616867
-
02-14-22 11:08 #9628Senior Member

Posts: 69I'll just give a quick side note for Starr since I was able to meet up with her twice without any issues at all but the last time she ghosted me while I was in the parking lot. So definitely a YMMV situation.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 22:50 #9627Senior Member

Posts: 729Keep trying, she is definitely worth it. Very easy going, nothing shady about her. She is up front about everything. Upgrades are available too if you are about that life. Sexy and sensual MILF who enjoys her new found profession.
Originally Posted by OTownAmerica
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 12:12 #9626Senior Member

Posts: 43Hard to reach
I appreciate your review. She seemed to have an amazing ass in one of her ads. I try to reach out between that 10 am-2 pm window and have only got a response back once and that was many hours later. I'll keep trying though.
Originally Posted by UCF31
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 14:15 #9625Senior Member

Posts: 28Starr. Altamonte
Had a dream with her this week.
She is a super nice provider with a stripper body. She stays at a hotel off i4/436 and is available during school hours because she's a single mom.
It was a fun dream with easy setup and a nice hotel and clean room.
She knows what she's doing and is great at it. Pictures are recent and exactly what you get.
Will def see her again. Went for QV and it was a perfect amount of time.
Stay safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74880733
-
02-10-22 20:38 #9624Senior Member

Posts: 458Steph8
Who is Stephanie sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by Kuro1026
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 11:39 #9623Senior Member

Posts: 664Mere
That is an old ad. I knew her pretty well and last we spoke, she was in the hospital and really fed up with the lifestyle and wanted out. She was adamant about getting into rehab and moving back home. I checked her number after reading your ad and it has been disconnected. I also checked her FB and IG pages and no updates on either since last March. Good luck to her.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 10:31 #9622Senior Member

Posts: 121Ryder
Orlando monger is absolutely correct. Ryder does not walk. She only does this for quick cash only. Beautiful girl and a very good attitude.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





