Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 1077 1577 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18288

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    My apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place. But.. There really doesn't appear to be a category for Body Rub + Services.

    I came across this woman's post:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/269959

    And found her very interesting and obviously pretty. Checked the other site and there were positive things said.

    My questions to this group are:

    1. When I contacted her, she indicated for screening she needed a pic of my Id with my face in the same pic + name + age + occupation-seemed a pretty deep dive with the selfie + Id. Is she trustworthy with this info??

    2. How far will she go?? I don't want to go through this much bullshit and not get what I enjoy (daty, dato, BBBJ / c just + cfs) for at $450-500 at most.

    Thanks!
    I've seen her twice, both times I did the massage and added the extras on after the fact. Her massage prices are much cheaper and lets you feel it out if you want to pay for more. She can ride well and does a great BBBJ. That being said, face is pretty damn plastic so don't expect the best looker. Her tits are not bad for massive bolt-ons, not too firm but stand up well.

    IMO, worth a visit, do a massage and if you're vibing, add more on for the extra (she doesn't advertise this until you're on table). Even if you just do the massage, still a nice time and good convo.

  2. #18287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    3 k

    Quote Originally Posted by Weschic  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rosieaverett.com/rates

    Anyone have any info? Just curious as to what a 3 K an hr experience is like! Thanks.
    Her rates were $700-$800 a few months ago. I think cause she's made the cover of playboy her rates went up.

    And it's true I seen a girl her rate was high and she had many NO's.

  3. #18286
    Quote Originally Posted by Weschic  [View Original Post]
    Missed my sarcasm. I just don't know what some ladies are thinking now a days. I remember finding true gems at the $2-250 a few years ago.

    Good luck fellas I'm starting to get priced out of this hobby LOL.
    3 grand? She better remodel my f'in kitchen too for that price.

  4. #18285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Amber

    https://tryst.link/escort/petiteamber

    Pics 100 percent accurate and she is better looking than them. Pretty face. Big puffy nipples with eraser tips. Sweet girl and very nice. I recommend if you like her pics and profile. Staying in South loop and wants vid verification call.

  5. #18284

    Autumn: Anyone seen her?

    Looking to visit today. Was wondering if anyone has seen her. Location is a bit rough and I'm hesitant.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...icago/74834819

  6. #18283

    My point

    Quote Originally Posted by Weschic  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rosieaverett.com/rates

    Anyone have any info? Just curious as to what a 3 K an hr experience is like! Thanks.
    Missed my sarcasm. I just don't know what some ladies are thinking now a days. I remember finding true gems at the $2-250 a few years ago.

    Good luck fellas I'm starting to get priced out of this hobby LOL.

  7. #18282
    Quote Originally Posted by Weschic  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rosieaverett.com/rates

    Anyone have any info? Just curious as to what a 3 K an hr experience is like! Thanks.
    The experience will be a lot of rules and no's. The most boring lay I think ever was my most expensive provider $800. She was pretty but not $800 pretty.

  8. #18281
    I can't tell you what a 3 k experience is like: its like a 350 $ experience but you spent 2650 $ more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weschic  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rosieaverett.com/rates

    Anyone have any info? Just curious as to what a 3 K an hr experience is like! Thanks.

  9. #18280
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Why the heck is she visiting Chicago? Other than Ken Griffin the richest man in Illinois, who can afford these rates?.
    Just because maybe she dyed her hair blond doesn't mean she's hot. I also like skinny girls but her body is more like a boyish type. She has an ugly face and you can see from miles away those lips are not natural. I can find way more hot girls at any given day on Michigan Avenue. And for 20 k I can go Bahrain and have 50 Eastern European women only for me. (a lot of Eastern European women go to rich middle eastern countries to offer their services at an affordable price).

  10. #18279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    Since she needs 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep and 2 hours for personal time, you can get her for the more reasonable $2 k / hour if you buy her whole day.

    What does that get you? A cure for impotence, intense cardiac workouts and a fireworks show that launches from her perfect, sculpted ass.

    Well worth a one day payout more than what over half of Americans make in one year.
    I'm not above putting out that kind of money for a full day with a girl, but she's got to be much, much, much hotter than this one. And she has to have an absolutely epic menu and an empathic level bordering on telepathy to know exactly what kind of personality, sex style and kink I'm in the mood for at exactly what time.

    This one? Overpriced above $1000 an hour. About average at $800 an hour, above average at $700, a good deal at $600 (and a catfish at less than that LOL).

  11. #18278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Rosie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weschic  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rosieaverett.com/rates

    Anyone have any info? Just curious as to what a 3 K an hr experience is like! Thanks.
    Why the heck is she visiting Chicago? Other than Ken Griffin the richest man in Illinois, who can afford these rates?.

  12. #18277

    $20 k a day too

    Quote Originally Posted by Weschic  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rosieaverett.com/rates

    Anyone have any info? Just curious as to what a 3 K an hr experience is like! Thanks.
    Since she needs 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep and 2 hours for personal time, you can get her for the more reasonable $2 k / hour if you buy her whole day.

    What does that get you? A cure for impotence, intense cardiac workouts and a fireworks show that launches from her perfect, sculpted ass.

    Well worth a one day payout more than what over half of Americans make in one year.

  13. #18276

    Rosie visiting

    https://www.rosieaverett.com/rates

    Anyone have any info? Just curious as to what a 3 K an hr experience is like! Thanks.

  14. #18275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...497/7088885423

    Are you talking about this Bianca? If so, I've seen her recently and reported here. She didn't try to scam me or rob me, but she did ask her pimp / brother to come to the door after I got undressed so she could give him some money. No deposit was ever mentioned, but she was very, very nervous about me ghosting her after we set up a time. Overall, I had a great time, but she's a little bit pricey for BBFS / BBBJ with no CIM or CIP.
    Is she 29 or 46? Her ad says both LOL.

  15. #18274
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    Aftter reading another report of some guy sending a deposit.

    I am going to save all you suckers some money. I will set up a paypal account and anytime you want to see some girl that requries a deposit I will take the deposit. I will then arrange to try to see her. If she doesn't see me I will send back half the deposit. Instead of being out all your money you will only be out half your money. It's a win win for everybody. Well, I guess the scammer loses but it's a win for both me and you. The paypal account will be titled "I_am_an_idiot". I look forward to receiving your donations, don't forget to include contact info for the "girl".

    B.
    I suggested something similar before. Someone should be our guinea pig when rolling the dice on escort crawler. Instead of toftt, we should all donate small amount to a monthly cashapp or paypal, our brave volunteer will try go test out an ad most mongers here are curious about. Lab rat returns from the expedition and post the Intel gathered here. Best case scenario, Guinea Pig has a good time on our dime. However, our test subject also run the risk of being scammed, extorted, catfished, robbed, or worse of all, arrested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape