Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24154
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in diferent woman, kicker was they had sheet to fill out your name address etc, then wanted copy of my I'd, told her sorry and left.
    That isn't going to work out for them!

  2. #24153

    Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    Driving by yesterday I saw the sign was back on at the Asian Massage on Dixie Highway in Clarkson, anyone been there since they reopened? Same ladies?
    Stopped in diferent woman, kicker was they had sheet to fill out your name address etc, then wanted copy of my I'd, told her sorry and left.

  3. #24152

    Dixie Hwy in Clarkston

    Driving by yesterday I saw the sign was back on at the Asian Massage on Dixie Highway in Clarkson, anyone been there since they reopened? Same ladies?

  4. #24151
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Maria on Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMike1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Instagram Maria's number they can PM me?. She took it off her page and I'd rather not reach out on Instagram.
    She's not accepting new clients for a short time. A fake page and scam is responsible.

  5. #24150
    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    Nice office setting. Clean. Good girls.
    Where is this place? Any pictures of the girls?

  6. #24149

    Yes

    I've never seen her but many reviews on the board and none are good.

    Stay safe,

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]

  7. #24148
    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Looks ok, lots of I don't do that, and not enthusiastic. Better off spending the money somewhere else unfortunately.

  8. #24147

    Instagram Maria

    Anyone have Instagram Maria's number they can PM me?. She took it off her page and I'd rather not reach out on Instagram.

  9. #24146

  10. #24145

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by VirCof  [View Original Post]
    The new place is near Wayne rd and Nankin Blvd.

    Her IG has card with the address.
    Nice office setting. Clean. Good girls.

  11. #24144

    The best is

    Quote Originally Posted by WiggzMcGee  [View Original Post]
    Going to the Taylor area this evening. Any suggestions on a place to go? Not the DR Nuru lady, she left me unimpressed for the price.
    Go to Pro Body Works on Eureka, best massage in Taylor and has the best looking girls in Wayne County.

  12. #24143
    Quote Originally Posted by WednesdayFun  [View Original Post]
    Have an appointment coming up with her in a couple of weeks. First time seeing her, but she's been talked of highly. What can I expect? You can PM rather than reply.
    If your appointment isn't for a couple of weeks, you can expect to have blue balls.

  13. #24142

    Natasha in Novi

    Have an appointment coming up with her in a couple of weeks. First time seeing her, but she's been talked of highly. What can I expect? You can PM rather than reply.

  14. #24141

    Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by VirCof  [View Original Post]
    The new place is near Wayne rd and Nankin Blvd.

    Her IG has card with the address.
    What her name in Instagram?

  15. #24140
    The new place is near Wayne rd and Nankin Blvd.

    Her IG has card with the address.

    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinSch  [View Original Post]
    The Canton place is closed but last I heard she was operating in Westland. Go on the usual ad sites and you'll recognize some of the same girls (including Carla herself I think).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape