Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 59503
-
02-15-22 22:14 #46333Banned Member

Posts: 2410Katy Massage- Sammy
One of the better looking and younger (early 30's) girls I've seen in quite some time. She speaks good English and takes direction well, nice body too. She also works a few miles away at iSpa, so you may want to call ahead and plan accordingly, had a fun time with her and Amy last week.
-
02-15-22 21:39 #46332Banned Member

Posts: 2410Just stay clear of Gwinnett county and you'll be fine.
Originally Posted by EagleMonger87
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 17:54 #46331Banned Member

Posts: 13634Are they seriously Japanese or just pretending to be? Normally, Japanese women aren't desperate for cash so no need to be providers.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 17:44 #46330Banned Member

Posts: 13634I remember her. She was quite popular back then.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 17:39 #46329Senior Member

Posts: 103Can you elaborate the incident?.
Originally Posted by EagleMonger87
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 17:38 #46328Senior Member

Posts: 69Chalet
Seems they got busted again today. Tried to walk in and was greeted at the door by a sheriff. Think I'm going to lay low fur a while. That was a little too close for comfort.
-
02-15-22 17:19 #46327Senior Member

Posts: 594Just a short flight away
How far from East Cobb are you willing to travel? Depending on traffic, it's 45+ minutes from there to Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL) and then under two hours to New York.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
There are places with Japanese girls there. Some consider them to be overpriced compared with the available Chinese / Korean / etc girls and I'm also not sure about the "mature" part. But they do exist if you need to scratch that itch. I'm looking at one website and the Japanese girls are listed as being in their 20's. I'm sure older ones have to be around someplace, but it would take more research to find them. Anyway, this is the off-season for NY, hotels are way cheaper than they were just back in December. I say go for it.
-
02-15-22 17:11 #46326Senior Member

Posts: 1456Crypt keeper
If you are referring to the old dude who looks really creepy that wanders the halls and desk etc., yeah he is still there, I went there last week for a lousy massage and no happy ending. He was there.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 17:06 #46325Senior Member

Posts: 798Great info
Thanks for the review. I've been wondering about Oriental. Will head there this weekend. Clear inbox, says it's full. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 16:56 #46324Regular Member

Posts: 15True
I agree. Handy wasn't the best. I'd return just to play with the titties again.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 16:18 #46323Senior Member

Posts: 86I would like to find some Japanese providers
It's been over a year since I was healthy enough to get out and about. I am very tired of all the lady's trying to make a buck while being waaay to old and out of shape and a bored attitude. I would like to find a mature attractive Japanese provider in the East Cobb area. I know, good luck on that, but what the hell, no harm in trying, right? Any recommendations?
-
02-15-22 16:08 #46322Banned Member

Posts: 1610Yes it was.
It was Elite Spa on Mt. Vernon a few blocks off of Roswell Rd. Used to enjoy a large breasted Korean named Kay when I went there. Best doggie I ever had and I'm not a fan of that position. She was though and it showed. Unfortunately once they started building the civic center across the street Elite's demise was guaranteed but while it was there it was a true house of a thousand delights. Ah, memory lane.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 15:04 #46321Banned Member

Posts: 13634Oriental Massage in Woodstock
Stopped in recently and got a 4-hand with Melody and Candy. Melody is petite, has long, straight hair, flat ass, decent tits, claims to be 28 and speaks English well. She's playful and fun to talk to. Candy is a little older, better ass, but overall not as attractive. Kudos to both ladies for taking direction well, working well together and making me leave happy. The downside was they only allowed OTC until the last couple of minutes when both let me jam a hand down the backs of their panties when they sensed the final countdown was going to commence. Finished, they both cleaned me up and left while I dressed. Tipped $40 each and they seemed happy. Each handed me a water and candy.
The other two ladies I saw on the way out were decent looking, so Oriental has some of the youngest ladies around. Plan to keep it in rotation.
-
02-15-22 14:54 #46320Banned Member

Posts: 13634My experience was the same. Didn't like her HJ technique, but love the tits. Surprised so many mongers want a repeat session with her. Guess I'm too picky about the HJ technique to return anytime soon.
Originally Posted by MichealChu88
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 14:52 #46319Banned Member

Posts: 13634Let me guess, the KAMP that was in an old house on Mt. Vernon Hwy? Had a lot of fun times there.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





