Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 920 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 970 1020 1420 1920 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17016

    Trina is my new favorite!

    I'm a long time fellow monger, first time I've posted about anything. As many different dreams that I have had, some good, some not so good LOL, this one. Wow! I had intended on dreaming about just the BBBJ because it was on special, texted her and she responded in less than 10 minutes. We chatted and she had some free time right then. I didn't hesitate, got to her location on Capital, texted her and she told me her room number so I headed to her door. I was really surprised she looks more beautiful in person than she did in her pictures. From my experiences it's usually the opposite LOL she welcomed me inside and made me feel comfortable. We talked for a minute and she went down and did her thing. The way she kissed him, then licked him up and down, it felt like she was making love to him with her mouth! I'm embarrassed to say but I had to fight it to stop myself from finishing already! She even did the same with my boys, and swallowed every bit of my milkshake! She was so sweet and so talented! I'm definitely going to dream about her again in a day or two, I've read some of the reviews about her and the other Trina, has anyone seen her lately and can tell me about your dream. I would really appreciate it. Here's the link to the lollipop special I hit her up about.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/578888635286

  2. #17015

  3. #17014
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Plus she's posting that she's in "Raleigh", and she's 3 years older in Vegas.

    How do you spot duplicates like this? Are you doing an image search?
    Yes, and I added a Chrome extension so that "Search Google using this image" is in the right-click menu.

  4. #17013
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Plus she's posting that she's in "Raleigh", and she's 3 years older in Vegas.

    How do you spot duplicates like this? Are you doing an image search?
    That's strange. I intentionally misspelled it like it is in the ad, but my post has Raleigh spelled correctly. The ad has it 'I' before 'e'.

  5. #17012
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    "Chanel" is posting in Vegas and Raleigh simultaneously with different phone numbers -- and the one in Vegas offers photo verification.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7022036262/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9193515573/1.
    Plus she's posting that she's in "Raleigh", and she's 3 years older in Vegas.

    How do you spot duplicates like this? Are you doing an image search?

  6. #17011

    Fake asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    In addition:

    They won't be high. They won't be drunk. They won't ghost you.
    Nat.
    Other than an occasional minor wait in the parking lot because "she taking shower", there isn't a real down side.

  7. #17010

    Chanel surely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Gone for a test drive yet?
    "Chanel" is posting in Vegas and Raleigh simultaneously with different phone numbers -- and the one in Vegas offers photo verification.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7022036262/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9193515573/1

  8. #17009

    Fake Asians

    In addition:

    They won't be high. They won't be drunk. They won't ghost you.
    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    A few things you can always count on with the fake Asians. 1) You won't need a change of clothes because they don't smoke in the room. 2) You will get to finish. 3) You can leave if you don't like what you see (without having to deal with a BF / handler, etc).

  9. #17008
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Claim to have choice of 3 now. I saw Monica. Curvy. Big bolt on. Probably 30's. Good value compared to everything else that's out there. At least you know you're not dealing with a scammer or junkie.
    A few things you can always count on with the fake Asians. 1) You won't need a change of clothes because they don't smoke in the room. 2) You will get to finish. 3) You can leave if you don't like what you see (without having to deal with a BF / handler, etc).

  10. #17007
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Gone for a test drive yet?
    Dang, keep us posted on this one.

  11. #17006

    Fake Asians Holly Ridge

    Claim to have choice of 3 now. I saw Monica. Curvy. Big bolt on. Probably 30's. Good value compared to everything else that's out there. At least you know you're not dealing with a scammer or junkie.

  12. #17005

    No issues

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToHavher  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I had pretty much the same experience a couple weeks ago. Claimed a prior client stayed over into my time, thus she was late getting back to me, followed by horrible directions within the complex. When we talked about getting back together in an hour or so, it got complicated because it appeared she had another client or two in the mix with a very narrow window of opportunity. I finally decided that I had no interest in someone who was booking back-to-back clients one after another the same day. Not my kind of an idea of a desirable encounter.
    I had a mid day meeting the other day with no issues. She was great and very interested in my pleasure. She was a bit older than I thought but attractive and no signs of any issues.

  13. #17004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryOwe  [View Original Post]
    What were the rose donations?
    Her donations are listed on the add in sumo. I mean if butta face hustlers are your thing she is good for a q. V.

  14. #17003

    Ad is MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    It's a chick. Did a pic for me with a written message. She's actually cute. Damn shame.
    Well quickly deleted the ad. I was hoping to get a number so I could get her real relocation. Maybe next time.

  15. #17002

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    How do you know it's a girl? I picture these scammers sitting in internet cafes all over the world.
    It's a chick. Did a pic for me with a written message. She's actually cute. Damn shame.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape