Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 59506
-
02-15-22 15:04 #46321Banned Member

Posts: 13634Oriental Massage in Woodstock
Stopped in recently and got a 4-hand with Melody and Candy. Melody is petite, has long, straight hair, flat ass, decent tits, claims to be 28 and speaks English well. She's playful and fun to talk to. Candy is a little older, better ass, but overall not as attractive. Kudos to both ladies for taking direction well, working well together and making me leave happy. The downside was they only allowed OTC until the last couple of minutes when both let me jam a hand down the backs of their panties when they sensed the final countdown was going to commence. Finished, they both cleaned me up and left while I dressed. Tipped $40 each and they seemed happy. Each handed me a water and candy.
The other two ladies I saw on the way out were decent looking, so Oriental has some of the youngest ladies around. Plan to keep it in rotation.
-
02-15-22 14:54 #46320Banned Member

Posts: 13634My experience was the same. Didn't like her HJ technique, but love the tits. Surprised so many mongers want a repeat session with her. Guess I'm too picky about the HJ technique to return anytime soon.
Originally Posted by MichealChu88
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 14:52 #46319Banned Member

Posts: 13634Let me guess, the KAMP that was in an old house on Mt. Vernon Hwy? Had a lot of fun times there.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 14:49 #46318Banned Member

Posts: 13634I've had tons of fun with KAMP mamasans over the years. Many of them used to be providers and haven't had a hard cock inside of them in years, so they actually enjoy a nice fuck.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 13:35 #46317Banned Member

Posts: 2410Amy won't share very much or at all? Sounds like you're implying that she does to some extent.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 13:21 #46316Senior Member

Posts: 798Asian Wellness
I'd go with Casey or Amy over Angela. Sending you a PM.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 12:56 #46315Senior Member

Posts: 45I second that!
You never know! I went to spa in Sandy Springs that isn't around anymore one time, and the Mama tried to pass me off to another that was younger, but MMS body was more my type and to me she was prettier-she looked late 30's to mid 40's-and had a great time all the way with her-about two years later I ran into her as a provider at Gold Spa, the only time I went there-got a discount off their regular rate since I mentioned her at the other place. Never got a name, and wish I had.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 12:55 #46314Regular Member

Posts: 15Dds massage
The legend of the petite Mimi with big natural tits and nice nipples is real. As stated before, very limited English but she is a nice lady. Tried to ask for a BJ and she seemed to get pretty upset, so I just let her jackhammer till the bust. Kept going even after the explosion. Massage was pretty good, lathered me in oil, and almost missed out on the handy. Had to point to it a few times and she let in. But once again, beautiful real natural tits and nipples! Most Asian massage ladies are like a 3 out of 10, but I'd rate her at a 6, face wise.
-
02-15-22 08:56 #46313Senior Member

Posts: 367Like A Box Of Chocolates
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
Usually the mamasan has been a provider before. I've had a few Mama's start on me and glad I did. Had one take me all the way instead of passing me off. Really knew how to take care of the whole body and was a boatload of fun. I look at it like this. When stopping into a spa it's like opening a box of chocolates. The one you try might be a gem.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 01:21 #46312Senior Member

Posts: 107Massage legend
I been there few times, they have a very pretty young girl there, she is very sweet and give good massage but very shy, she is like 25 ish, store is brand new and nice and clean.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:34 #46311Senior Member

Posts: 798Extras
Angela wasn't sharing the goods. Basically it was OTC as she would try to move away if I went UTC. Was able to go UTC top but she wasn't enjoying it. Amy is similar in that she won't share the goods very much but has a better personality / looks better imo.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:30 #46310Senior Member

Posts: 798Mama a Wellness
I'll have to give her a try next time. She's got a great smile and seems fun.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:14 #46309Senior Member

Posts: 50Yini has always been a surprise, get HE when not expecting and vice-versa.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:10 #46308Senior Member

Posts: 45Fuji
Just FYI, Amy wasn't in the store-mama said she would call her-so it took maybe 10 minutes and she showed up in a mask and out of breath LOL.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:04 #46307Banned Member

Posts: 13634Angela at Asian Wellness
Anyone have intel on Angela? Stopped by to "get a card" and Angela looked good, but I wanted a four-hand and the other ladies were not up to my standard in the looks department.











Reply With Quote





