Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24128
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Has two unimportant qualities

    She clearly has a great photographer. My guess is that her personality is "well rounded".

  2. #24127
    Quote Originally Posted by EDPills  [View Original Post]
    Egads. Probably not fake pics, that's for sure.
    Egads, LOL, that's fucking hilarious 😂. One man's wild boar in another man's unicorn 🦄129412;.

  3. #24126
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Is Carla's place closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinSch  [View Original Post]
    1. Mandy at Chinese Massage in Westland / Holiday Plaza.

    2. Krystal / Rose in Wyandotte.

    3. Angelina / Christina Skye in Livonia.

    4. Lexi from Carla's old Canton place (currently MIA).

    5. Natasha in Novi (for best overall experience, she's #1).

    Whats yours? This is just the "hottest" not the "best".

  4. #24125
    Egads. Probably not fake pics, that's for sure.

  5. #24124

  6. #24123

    My all-time top 5 hottest

    1. Mandy at Chinese Massage in Westland / Holiday Plaza.

    2. Krystal / Rose in Wyandotte.

    3. Angelina / Christina Skye in Livonia.

    4. Lexi from Carla's old Canton place (currently MIA).

    5. Natasha in Novi (for best overall experience, she's #1).

    Whats yours? This is just the "hottest" not the "best".

  7. #24122

    Chinese Massage on Vanborn. New girl

    I recently went here to see Lily, but when I showed up she was gone "on vacation. " There was a new petite girl and she gives a great massage. She is thin with Bs. Nice legs and ass. Her English is not good, but her massage skills and HJ skills are fantastic. I didn't catch her name but she is the only thin one there. She wore a mask the whole time, but I'm guessing she's in her 40's.

  8. #24121
    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to schedule something for during the week but she's never replied to any of my text messages. I tried calling once too but no reply. It's been awhile since I last tried though.
    She's full of BS. Every time I text her she replies back one or two weeks later saying "Sorry I just saw your message. Hope you're doing great".

  9. #24120
    Quote Originally Posted by Fmc44  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Natasha recently? I've been trying to schedule something with little luck. I'm typically trying for a weekend with 24 hr notice. I've never seen her so I'm not sure if she even has weekend hours, or if she needs more notice?
    I've tried to schedule something for during the week but she's never replied to any of my text messages. I tried calling once too but no reply. It's been awhile since I last tried though.

  10. #24119
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Natasha

    Has anyone seen Natasha recently? I've been trying to schedule something with little luck. I'm typically trying for a weekend with 24 hr notice. I've never seen her so I'm not sure if she even has weekend hours, or if she needs more notice?

  11. #24118

    Re: Mija

    Quote Originally Posted by MSmithy  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady, pretty lady, safe area, very expensive GPS is in full swing., massage is great but extras are extra.
    I haven't seen her yet but just texted back and forth. I'd agree with her having GPS according to her rates on her ad. I guess it could be worth it. I wonder what her friend looks like? And I'm doubting that she does bbbj. Her body looks good though

    This ad has her rates:

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2698433

  12. #24117

    Massage Breeze

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobPhillips  [View Original Post]
    I thought I would like the chattiness, because I like to try and make a little connection. I went for an hour and wished I had just done the half hour. True it is the cheapest option for BBBJ that isn't super sketchy, but it was a little hard to handle a full hour of random babbling. She is nice enough and if you don't mind her being a bit out there and are short on cash she may be a good option, but It wasn't for me. Looks: 3/10, Massage: 1/10 (complete waste of time), Finish (ok BBBJ. As a bonus the talking stopped). Total. 6. I wouldn't do it again, but if someone feels so inclined I suggest hhr for. 3 plus. 2 tip would be better.
    Probably talked about to exhaustion at this point. I tried booking today but she was all booked up so obviously must be a busy gal.

    I'm going to try again and report back, but it will probably be the same report many of already posted.

  13. #24116

    Not the same Mija

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaladin  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2727510

    Anyone try her? Think she looks legit?.

    There's talk of the same name in the battle creek thread, just messaged a few guys there to see if it's the same girl.

    Might TOFTT next week depending on what I hear.
    I am in BC and go to Spring Accu quite regularly. It is not the Mija / Happy that is there. She is currently in New York.

  14. #24115

    Lake O

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaladin  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2727510

    Anyone try her? Think she looks legit?.

    There's talk of the same name in the battle creek thread, just messaged a few guys there to see if it's the same girl.

    Might TOFTT next week depending on what I hear.
    Love to hear more this seems to press more than a few buttons for me.

  15. #24114

    Prostate massage

    Hi, could anyone help me find an independent provider who does prostate massage?

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape