Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 18424
-
02-15-22 22:53 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 233Mellablue53
Wasted time texting offline, talks a good game but never has the time to meet or disappears when she's available. But since she's busy, can send pics for money. Cuse other SD like to start like that. Pics look good (on her profile and the ones she sent to confirm), so maybe someone else has had luck. She's been on since 2019.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 14:23 #8493Senior Member

Posts: 138Not sure if the word "tummy tuck" in her profile caught your attention. She may have excessive skin hanging from the tummy area. This is very common after excessive weight loss or stomach reduction surgery.
Originally Posted by JTLightBox
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 09:27 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 618Don't know them, but 9/10 times a "double" is a scam. Be careful.
Originally Posted by JTlightbox
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 09:12 #8491Senior Member

Posts: 1064Has to be a scammer ask for uber reported that ***** as underage.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 08:07 #8490Senior Member

Posts: 452Mellablue
This is what she. Tells me. $700, but I ask for uber money to go meet you. I do not give out my address and do not wish that you pick me up.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Boundaries would be, definitely a condom, and discreet, NSA. Of course YMMV.
-
02-15-22 06:15 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 138Really nice & down to earth lady.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 23:04 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 1064https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-32417344fe1c
Any info? Some reason I feel it's a scammer.
-
02-14-22 21:25 #8487Regular Member

Posts: 1Doubletrouble
Anyone know these two from SA called Doubletrouble:
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-97b7c4410eac
I'm chatting with them right now. Seems kinda legit but has anyone ever had an arrangement with two at once?.
-
02-14-22 16:12 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 1064She's fugly based on further examination of her insta.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
Didn't even bother to meet after someone was nice enough to tell me she's a pro. I don't even know why I wasted my time texting she's way too old.
-
02-14-22 16:02 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 586Available elsewhere, too, it seems
Oddly enough, saw a profile for her on Bumble, listed under another name (which I will avoid saying here just in case it's her real name, who knows how the mods feel about it). Pretty sure it's for real since she says things about "sex work is real work" and mentions dietary restrictions (she's talked about health issues in her OF posts). Catch her if you can, I suppose.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 15:53 #8484Senior Member

Posts: 1064LOL! That's not hot at all. Shit, she's fat as fuck.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 09:17 #8483Senior Member

Posts: 880Duh.
21 yo hottie asks for dick pics?
Originally Posted by UnsungHero
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 08:21 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 384She pretty much dropped contact with me since I made that post. I said fuck it and reached out again, so that might change haha.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 08:35 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 490TomFordModel posted a link of hers just a few days ago:
Originally Posted by SigGuy
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-375ae51d8aaf
She's a pro. Used to go by Jennifer / Fiona. I haven't seen her in at least 2 years but if you do a search for Fiona, you'll find reviews on her.
Face is fine. Saline implants so her tits sag and felt hard. I don't know if things change now (for better or for worse) but she's cheap and used to host out of Motel 6 type of venue. Sex is fine. Also used to pester me (and others) for small amount of money. She used substances but not in front of customers. Didn't bother me at all but it may to some. She's definitely more of a Backpage type of girl rather than a SB.
-
02-13-22 08:16 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 846One can never forget her as she blast texts everyone every few days. Not sure if she knows how annoying that is.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






