Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 735 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 11016
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4536

    Business trip

    I'm going to be in Seattle for business March 1st through the 6th and I'll be staying at an upscale hotel downtown. I'm looking for recommendations on an upscale escort to join me for the night at least twice, if not more while I'm there. Money isn't a large issue, I prefer that she be classy, white, beautiful, GFE and trustworthy / dependable. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #4535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She has a review up from a guy that has seen a lot of women.
    320 or 420 per hour in all, depending on GFE / pse.

  3. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She has a review up from a guy that has seen a lot of women.
    Just saw that. Sounds pretty good. I'm sure she charges something ridiculous.

  4. #4533
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this hottie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553802-Wolfie22

    Not sure why, but my spidey senses are tingling. And not in a good way. Would love if she was real, and reasonably priced.
    She has a review up from a guy that has seen a lot of women.

  5. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Odd that I saw her first post on Sunday where she said open-minded +100 no CIP.

    Now she still has only 1 post dated Monday with that text gone.

    Admin editing magic!
    Did you see that +100 no CIP post on TNA? If so, maybe it was too explicit for that site. And yeah, it's definitely not there now.

  6. #4531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Odd that I saw her first post on Sunday where she said open-minded +100 no CIP.

    Now she still has only 1 post dated Monday with that text gone.

    Admin editing magic!
    But the info is correct 320 per hour GFE.

    +100 for PSE no CIP.

  7. #4530

    Any intell on FoxyDee?

    She does not have ant reviews on the other board. Is she GFE, and BBBJ friendly? Feel free to PM.

  8. #4529

    New girl

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/737132978499

    Anyone have any experience here? Texted and rates are reasonable, guessing she's probably walking AA if her incall is on north gate way (nexxus most likely).

  9. #4528

    Wolfie

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this hottie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553802-Wolfie22

    Not sure why, but my spidey senses are tingling. And not in a good way. Would love if she was real, and reasonably priced.
    Odd that I saw her first post on Sunday where she said open-minded +100 no CIP.

    Now she still has only 1 post dated Monday with that text gone.

    Admin editing magic!

  10. #4527

    Any experiences with Cindy Lou?

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...e/040436416278

    I see her post every now and again but have never met up with her.

  11. #4526

    Eros Mily

    Anyone has seen her? I'd like to switch it up from the typical kgirls.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...675.htm?cat=66

    Any comments would be appreciated, thanks!!

  12. #4525
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this hottie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553802-Wolfie22

    Not sure why, but my spidey senses are tingling. And not in a good way. Would love if she was real, and reasonably priced.
    She does look good. But 1) nothing at all doing a search with the phone number, 2) no donations stated, and 3) nothing about services offered / not offered.

  13. #4524

    Topless pic

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this hottie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553802-Wolfie22

    Not sure why, but my spidey senses are tingling. And not in a good way. Would love if she was real, and reasonably priced.
    Ask for a topless pic in the hotel room with her giving a peace sign or something.

  14. #4523

    "Wolfie" . Young, vietnamese. TGTBT?

    Any word on this hottie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553802-Wolfie22

    Not sure why, but my spidey senses are tingling. And not in a good way. Would love if she was real, and reasonably priced.

  15. #4522

    Pooja on AA

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on AA walking usually near Krispy Kreme, $100 FS qv nothing bare. Body is still slim, face looks a little older but still pretty imo. When I talked with her, she seemed very sweet, although not sure her skills in bed as I didn't partake.
    Wow. I found her on TNA years ago. But she never responded to PMs so I thought she was from out of state and never bothered following up. Did not realize she is walking AA and working here on a regular basis. Nothing bare is a complete show stopper for me though. No way I will be able to keep it up if I got a CBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape