Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 734 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 11008
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4513
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Yeah her body looks amazing, but I think I read something that she doesn't allow daty? Do you know if that's true? I assume everything else is covered, including CBJ?
    That is correct, no DATY. Quite a shame but she is still a good experience. I saw her in a pinch early one morning on the way to work. I've had a lot worse for a lot more $$.

  2. #4512

    Some info

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankWood56  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/74939825 might be interested in seeing could be fun.
    Doing an image search came up with this twitter account location listed as Houston Texas.

    https://twitter.com/hindugoddess91

  3. #4511

    Any intel on this Hindu beauty

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/74939825 might be interested in seeing could be fun.

  4. #4510

    JasmineJazzy

    Saw her a while back for the first time in a couple years and was disappointed.

    She's a lot less liberal with touching now and didn't allow any gripping / spanking like she used to.

    If I ever see a Georgetown girl again I'll stick with Maddiexo, you get a lot more mileage.

  5. #4509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMachine  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Seattle for 2 days. Any good and safe references for a blonde?
    Go on the T and A Board dot com site, find some you like, post there profile here, and we will share what we know.

  6. #4508

    Suggestion please

    Visiting Seattle for 2 days. Any good and safe references for a blonde?

  7. #4507

    Covered

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Yeah her body looks amazing, but I think I read something that she doesn't allow daty? Do you know if that's true? I assume everything else is covered, including CBJ?
    She's indeed a very nice girl, she likes to talk a lot and I can see her getting along with most people. She has a great body, if she allowed DATY or kissing she would be golden. I think I would sacrifice BBBJ for a chance to taste her pretty pink pussy. I think she's worth a HH for sure.

  8. #4506

    Porche

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    She is a very sweet girl and worth the HH time. Safety but rockin' body. She does have a make up fetish she told me on a visit. Has an extra bedroom just for her make up. With all the GPS $500-$600/ hour lately, this chick is a bargain. Don't knock her until you try her.
    Yeah her body looks amazing, but I think I read something that she doesn't allow daty? Do you know if that's true? I assume everything else is covered, including CBJ?

  9. #4505

    She looks a lot better in person

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Man this girl has a great body but with her make up she looks like a muppet or the chicken lady from kids in the hall. I just don't understand why women think this looks good. It's drag queen level make up.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B
    She is a very sweet girl and worth the HH time. Safety but rockin' body. She does have a make up fetish she told me on a visit. Has an extra bedroom just for her make up. With all the GPS $500-$600/ hour lately, this chick is a bargain. Don't knock her until you try her.

  10. #4504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcigarz  [View Original Post]
    I saw ads for Sunny doing incal on Capitol Hill a couple weeks ago.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....your-Pleasure-!Incredible-Thai-relaxation-with-Thai-Sunny.
    That is a different Sunny, she is older and overweight, more massage than anything. Nancy and Sunny Love are, in the words of Jessie Ventura in "Predator", sexual Tyrannosaurus a literal whirlwind of hedonistic pleasures.

  11. #4503

    Thai Sunny rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    She's older, is nice and gives a good massage / BBBJ. But is not what you are looking for if you are expecting a go with the Love Twins.
    Thanks for the info. I never knew what "temple style" meant. Is it manual/oral, but no FS? And does it go both ways, i.e. DATY?

  12. #4502

    Different Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcigarz  [View Original Post]
    I saw ads for Sunny doing incal on Capitol Hill a couple weeks ago.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....your-Pleasure-!Incredible-Thai-relaxation-with-Thai-Sunny.
    She's older, is nice and gives a good massage / BBBJ. But is not what you are looking for if you are expecting a go with the Love Twins.

  13. #4501
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nancy or her sister lately? Since they got removed from the other page a while back is hard to know if still legit or not.

    Thanks.
    I saw ads for Sunny doing incal on Capitol Hill a couple weeks ago.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....your-Pleasure-!Incredible-Thai-relaxation-with-Thai-Sunny.

  14. #4500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    There's a recent comment on them that leads me to believe they're still around as of January:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....407&viewfull=1#post13626407.
    Yes, they are still around and still spectacular! They are currently taking a bit of a break until the pandemic subsides a bit. Nancy's ads and reviews are still up on TNA and the contact info is the same.

  15. #4499

    Nancylove

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    There's a recent comment on them that leads me to believe they're still around as of January:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....407&viewfull=1#post13626407.
    Their being banned from TNA doesn't mean they are not fabulous providers. They are advertising on rubratings. Twitchie's review is spot on.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/246896

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape