Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 13920
-
02-15-22 10:36 #8805Senior Member

Posts: 94Not in my experience.
But that was at least 10 years ago if not longer. Anything is possible though. Even covered, her experience was worth it. She's on the older side (she was 45-46 when I saw her so she'd be mid 50's now), but a lot of the younger providers could learn a lot from her performance and enthusiasm. I'd book a few hours with her if she came out for a visit, no question. Hands down one of the best experiences I've had in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 09:24 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 100Isabella Portia
Was in town for trade show and visited her after seeing some glowing reviews. 90 minutes with Greek- pricey at 6 $, but the best experience I have ever had. Tall, tight, toned and very sexy with the accent. Eager to please and can suck the life out of you. Back massage in between rounds and I'm pretty sure I was over time. I was on a daze as I walked out the door after a quick shower.
-
02-14-22 21:54 #8803Regular Member

Posts: 16Big tits Brie
I've never partaken but she must still be active in my boyhood hometown just north of Dayton, Ohio no less. Here's her most recent ad. I was certainly surprised to see she's in my former hometown. Now I'm 900 miles away. Where was she when I was young and still living there? Probably a good thing because I would've been broke!.
Originally Posted by TakeHold
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/75230741
-
02-14-22 21:06 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 2989Well
The Sleuth that I am I located her name and where she lives in Ohio maybe I can text her to she if she'll make a visit into Vegas? Was she BBFS?
Originally Posted by TakeHold
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 19:09 #8801Senior Member

Posts: 33Vegas Jewel Retired
If you mean Vegas Jewel, the pretty and voluptuous blonde with an amazing, fun and very caring personality, sadly for us, she met a great guy and retired from the escort world.
Originally Posted by LuvsIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 18:51 #8800Banned Member

Posts: 521Jewel
Pretty sure she retired a couple of years ago. New boyfriend didn't like her escorting. Last I heard (not verified, but heard) she was driving a ride-share.
Originally Posted by LuvsIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 18:40 #8799Regular Member

Posts: 20She has retired, she was certainly one of a kind.
Originally Posted by LuvsIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 15:03 #8798Regular Member

Posts: 15Vegas Jewel
Any one know if she's still active? Saw her two years ago on a visit and would love to reconnect.
Thanks!
-
02-14-22 11:03 #8797Senior Member

Posts: 94That's her
But she's since relocated and changed her name slightly to that in the link in RaiderKid's post.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 11:01 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 94Yep
That's her. She did mention to me that she owned a home in Ohio, but I had just assumed she'd retired by now given how long it's been since I saw her.
Originally Posted by RaiderKid24
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 01:49 #8795Senior Member

Posts: 204Any Info
Any info on this MILF? Seen a few # on callescort but can't find much info anywhere else or any reviews. Highly appreciate info help.
-
02-14-22 00:48 #8794Senior Member

Posts: 643Re
Could be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure this is the same lady just older she's still active on the east coast.
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bree-ann...-dayton-394090
-
02-13-22 20:25 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 2989Brie Michaels
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brie-mic...las-vegas-6258
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
Is that her?
-
02-13-22 15:50 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 2989Well
It's a shame she doesn't offer BBFS or I would see her but she said flat out she doesn't offer it to know one!
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 14:21 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks for your review. She's on my faves list on LC and she's near the top of the list of who I want to see when I go to Vegas later this month. I could really use someone who loves to BBBJ, so it's good to see that Rhonda is right up my alley. I've been contemplating Jenaka too, but her pricing is a little' high for a qv imo.
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





