rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #26626
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    Daisy starting long vacation. Last day Wed. Feb. 16. https://preciousklove.escortbook.com...ck-today-54912.

    Jean returns from vacation this coming weekend. https://preciousklove.escortbook.com...ne-month-54911.
    Do you know how long daisy will be out of the lineup?

  2. #26625

    Cici from Pepsi Palace

    Anyone have any info on her? I believe she's new? Considering TOFTT but wanted to check either way beforehand if it's a complete no go.

  3. #26624

    La Ruby

    For those traveling to Vegas and didn't enjoy ruby who was cfs and udr here.

    She is la ruby BBFS cip and loves taking loads. Just had 4 days of filling her up oops.

    Don't miss out she is still on the fence with it.

  4. #26623

    Easiest to join?

    Interested in trying out a kgirl but don't really have the references to boot. I've read that getting verifying through hx is probably best. If I were to avoid that route, which k-org / booker is it "easiest" to get verified through to get my foot in the door.

  5. #26622

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan31  [View Original Post]
    Question for all of the gentleman. K-Girls. If there pics are not real. You do not know what the girl looks like until she comes to you or you go to her. Isn't that a bit of a gamble? I have never done that before but been thinking about it. I do not like disappointments.

    Please Share your thoughts.
    There is definitely a gamble, but there are plenty of reviews here on the busiest girls to be a decent guide. Pics have been less and less representative over the past few years, though. It is definitely a YMMV experience and most of us are comfortable with that. Each guy is different: preferred body type, looks vs. Service, etc.

  6. #26621
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan31  [View Original Post]
    Question for all of the gentleman. K-Girls. If there pics are not real. You do not know what the girl looks like until she comes to you or you go to her. Isn't that a bit of a gamble? I have never done that before but been thinking about it. I do not like disappointments.

    Please Share your thoughts.
    Opening the present I cream pie for the first time is definitely part of the fun.

  7. #26620

    Serious Question

    Question for all of the gentleman. K-Girls. If there pics are not real. You do not know what the girl looks like until she comes to you or you go to her. Isn't that a bit of a gamble? I have never done that before but been thinking about it. I do not like disappointments.

    Please Share your thoughts.

  8. #26619

    Josie

    It's been like watching a flower bloom as Josie has gone from a kind of shy, sweet GFE with some PSE mixed is to an aggressive, naughty little girl who initiates what she wants and doesn't want to stop. Her BBBJ was always incredible with saliva flowing from her mouth onto my cock and soaking me as she uses her hands expertly to create a feeling like you have to cum right now. I would have to stop her so as not to cum too soon. The image of her mouth and hands working my cock and seeing the slimy saliva flowing is just so fucking hot. Now she has added an aggressiveness where she attacks me and when she gets my cock soaking wet moves up on my body and inserts me in her tight but soaking wet pussy. She loves the feel of my engorged cock working inside of her and her moans that have become more abundant and loud always brings me to the point that if I don't want to cum I have to pull out and move her around for some nasty pussy licking. She really loves her pussy worked with a tongue and finger and her moans tell you how much she loves it. I love it when she says doggie (one of her few English words) as she swings her body around and grabs for my cock to get me inserted from the rear with a great view of a very hot ass. An ass that all Kgirls would love to have. She loves to have her hair pulled and to pull her head around for a passionate and hungry DFK as she grabs my balls from under as I fuck her doggie style. Josie is ready for just about anything I want to do with her and if treated right and turned on she will be all over you like an animal. For me fucking Josie and having my cock in her mouth as she takes control while still leaving a lot of the control to me is heaven. Loves to fuck, suck, snowball and kisses that can't be beat.

  9. #26618
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    Daisy starting long vacation. Last day Wed. Feb. 16. https://preciousklove.escortbook.com...ck-today-54912.

    Jean returns from vacation this coming weekend. https://preciousklove.escortbook.com...ne-month-54911.
    Hmmm, PKL is trading down from Daisy to Jean.

  10. #26617

    Same experience here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Francescoo  [View Original Post]
    Dang it looks like Remi Lowkey burnt out LOL! I'm going to stop mongering for a while! Got alot of projects to do but hopefully I'll see nicole again.
    Saw Remi again just a few days ago and I experienced the same thing. PKL's insane scheduling is just too much for these women to handle.

    Back to Dana or Allie / Viki for now.

  11. #26616

    Remi

    Dang it looks like Remi Lowkey burnt out LOL! I'm going to stop mongering for a while! Got alot of projects to do but hopefully I'll see nicole again.

  12. #26615

    PKL Daisy and Jean

    Daisy starting long vacation. Last day Wed. Feb. 16. https://preciousklove.escortbook.com...ck-today-54912.

    Jean returns from vacation this coming weekend. https://preciousklove.escortbook.com...ne-month-54911.

  13. #26614
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by StopTheMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'll chime in since I feel like I can relate. As others have stated before, you know how fucking hard it is to go from stranger to CIP on a decent looking civie girl without looking like male supermodel (Ok I get it you can fuck fat chicks all day but fuck that. Sorry chubby chasers not my jam)? Even via the 'sugar' route, it's so much effort (time, energy, emotion). Dating apps always make me want jump off a bridge. I have always got the same ("you look so good, like Kpop star why no GF etc") responses from many working girls. It fucking blew my mind when I first texted SFK and I was creaming Nina the next day for $260. I'd have toured southeast Asia already if it weren't for Covid. I can't walk up to a civie and be like "yo Jessica's offering creampies for $100 less, why the fuck you charging more?" or "how much did Bob2 over there offer you, that must sucked fucking him". God life be so much easier if women were blunt like that regarding sex.
    Sex with Nina was amazing: She was great; a true legend.

  14. #26613

    Monday Feb. 14

    M. Viki, (WLA). Miki, Jessica (MW) https://myalbum.com/album/4j4zspr3tJSf..............

    https://preciousklove.escortbook.com/ Nicole, Josie, Eunji (WLA). Remi, Daisy (MW). .

    http://www.kgla.net/ Nicole, Eunji, Josie (WLA) Remi, Daisy (MW).

    Sexy Angels. https://sexyangels.site/...............................

    SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Viki, Tiana, Dana.

    https://kbliss.net/ Jessica, Tiana, Angel.

  15. #26612

    Civies vs Kgirls

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Young and handsome with enough $$$ to play with the pros? This does beg the question as to why you are not mixing it up with the civvies? We all have our reasons. To each there own.
    I'll chime in since I feel like I can relate. As others have stated before, you know how fucking hard it is to go from stranger to CIP on a decent looking civie girl without looking like male supermodel (Ok I get it you can fuck fat chicks all day but fuck that. Sorry chubby chasers not my jam)? Even via the 'sugar' route, it's so much effort (time, energy, emotion). Dating apps always make me want jump off a bridge. I have always got the same ("you look so good, like Kpop star why no GF etc") responses from many working girls. It fucking blew my mind when I first texted SFK and I was creaming Nina the next day for $260. I'd have toured southeast Asia already if it weren't for Covid. I can't walk up to a civie and be like "yo Jessica's offering creampies for $100 less, why the fuck you charging more?" or "how much did Bob2 over there offer you, that must sucked fucking him". God life be so much easier if women were blunt like that regarding sex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape