Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 7975
-
02-21-22 17:01 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 158Taking a drive for 1/2 off in rates and more selection seems like a no brainer to me. Hell, a lot of people drive to DE just to avoid PA sales tax. LOL.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
I don't see the value in an average or above provider at $280 hhr. There are a lot of providers that meet the criteria you described at normal rates. There are risks in this hobby no matter what the rate is, thinking otherwise is nothing more than an illusion. Higher rates don't eliminate the need to weed out the bad providers. Streetwalkers are an entirely different beast so I don't know why you mentioned them. Unless you're suggesting there are only two alternatives in this hobby, overpriced providers or the worst streetwalker one can find.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 15:48 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 987Easy, fellas
The original post was cross posted on the 'burbs thread but I largely posted b / c there have been long standing complaints of the lack of women in the suburbs coupled with concerns around stings and LEO in KoP specifically. So here's a real provider. What you do with that info is up to you.
Originally Posted by Frasier69
[View Original Post]
Her prices have escalated. I saw her mostly a year or more ago. I believe she is as $160 at the time. I've seen almost no escorts in the past year (SBs, strippers and AMPs mostly).
As far as how much someone is worth is a function of many variables. If you prioritize no hard drugs, no flaking out, no risk the date falls through, very little LEO risk and want to see someone who is young (24) and not some fat slob, there's a lot of value in this kind of provider. If you to just stick your dick in a dirty hole of some scabby, greasy streetwalker in the back of your car for $40 have at it. Not for me.
-
02-21-22 15:37 #4763Senior Member

Posts: 158WTF is wrong with people paying nearly 300 for a hhr. Even on the high side that's double the amount one should pay for a hhr.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 12:09 #4762Senior Member

Posts: 138Nah not me I'm not a desperate loser.
Originally Posted by HeatBreak
[View Original Post]
I take my money to other countries and get better girls for 50 bucks.
-
02-21-22 07:52 #4761Senior Member

Posts: 2789No! Not inflation! Just dudes who don't know how to or are unwilling to learn how to NEGOTIATE or walk away. Youse don't have to pay these prices and IF enough guys stood firm, the girls would back down. But no! Seems to be a crop that is learning the monger game and just forking over whatever ANY girl asks for.
Originally Posted by HeatBreak
[View Original Post]
Shoot, last night I had a 1. 5 hour date with an Asian MILF SB type. No worse than the older gals at the AMPs, but paid much less than an AMP, just because I know how to play the game.
Mongering is like any hobby. The amount of time and effort you put into it, increases your expertise. But if one thinks mongering is "easy" and avoids the learning steps they will part with much more of their money then they need to.
These threads are a great place to ask "how to" questions and learn better ways to monger. But alas, no one wants their anonymous moniker to be "embarrassed" by asking questions that show they don't know. I mean HOW embarrassing is that?
Don't get these GPS levels. For $160 one can go to most AMPs, get a rub and fucked. Up that to 200-250 and one can hit the truly 9 or 10 Asian girls for an hour. Why pay $280 for a hhr with an average looking girl?
-
02-20-22 21:56 #4760Senior Member

Posts: 28All covered too. Inflation. Get use to it. Lmao.
Originally Posted by Sacramento
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 21:52 #4759Senior Member

Posts: 138LMAO! 280 yall are desperate as shit.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 19:29 #4758Senior Member

Posts: 987Pricey
I believe hhr is $280. Check with her though.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 12:37 #4757Senior Member

Posts: 630Thanks for the heads-up! Saw her ad yesterday, actually.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
Damages?
-
02-19-22 13:12 #4756Senior Member

Posts: 987Latte Love
Back in KoP. Usually stays for <week. Worthwhile. 24, perfect body. Seems to have a lot of verification now but I've probably seen her a dozen times so I can vouch she's the real deal.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...iewed/44487499
-
02-18-22 05:49 #4755Senior Member

Posts: 165Broke my own rule by accident
Meant to post this in the SW forum, apologies.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 01:43 #4754Senior Member

Posts: 165Shanon with the big tits
Hey all,
Was cruising the ave around 10:30, saw the famous Shanon with the big tits by Pacific & Kenz. Picked her up for amazing BBBJ with DT. PM me for her number, and I'm definitely willing to trades numbers as well.
-
02-16-22 22:57 #4753Senior Member

Posts: 165Lilly
Not familiar with her being called Greek Brittany, but yeah I know who you are talking about. I've been picking Lilly for a long time, and she even got off the ave and into a hotel for a short while, but alas ended back on the ave not long after. She now lives just off the ave, and she is usually found from Martin's deli down to even as far as Huntington. I have to say she still looks pretty good, and her BBBJ is fire, with lots of choking with DT. However the life has visibly taken its toll on her, and it is sad to see her going downhill little by little. I do still pick her up when I see her though, but sure about her current number however. Btw I feel like this convo would be more appropriate on the SW forum.
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
Last edited by ItsDaddy; 02-16-22 at 23:00. Reason: Added info
-
02-15-22 18:48 #4752Senior Member

Posts: 283Sound Like Greek Brittany!
Can be found near Mart. Deli and near the smoke shop. In fact she lives on the strip. Arrival time is after 2:00; early mornings and brunch are double time. Yes, she goes thru phones faster than bags. The SO and her live right on the strip close by.
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 10:48 #4751Senior Member

Posts: 130Lilly aka Winter
I was strolling last week around 4 am. Came across a 5'8 thin (not gaunt) blonde 33 yo very pretty for Jasper and Huntington. Picked her up, real name is Lilly originally from S. Jersey. Went to my spot under 95 spent 15 minutes chatting, really personable great kid. Proceeded to get one of the best BBBJCIMWS in a long time. Stripped down to just panties and I was free to roam. Guys one of the best times I have had of late. I had her digits was all excited for that. Called her number so she would have mine and off I went. Friday night I was heading through Philly and had to call number disconnected. She said she was hesitant on giving numbers out to as she called them "Knuckleheads". My question to the group is if any of you have her new number, old # ended in 6550 and as of today still disconnected, I would appreciate an updated #. Thanks all and be safe.











Reply With Quote




