Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8482
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    One can never forget her as she blast texts everyone every few days. Not sure if she knows how annoying that is.
    She pretty much dropped contact with me since I made that post. I said fuck it and reached out again, so that might change haha.

  2. #8481
    Quote Originally Posted by SigGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talked or met Jenniferbeachlover any help would be appreciated sorry can't figure out how to link her sa page.
    TomFordModel posted a link of hers just a few days ago:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-375ae51d8aaf

    She's a pro. Used to go by Jennifer / Fiona. I haven't seen her in at least 2 years but if you do a search for Fiona, you'll find reviews on her.

    Face is fine. Saline implants so her tits sag and felt hard. I don't know if things change now (for better or for worse) but she's cheap and used to host out of Motel 6 type of venue. Sex is fine. Also used to pester me (and others) for small amount of money. She used substances but not in front of customers. Didn't bother me at all but it may to some. She's definitely more of a Backpage type of girl rather than a SB.

  3. #8480
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually met with this one? She started hiting me up after a week of silence (at which point I forgot who it was LOL). Real eager to get to FC, but seems like she's flaky with the rest of you guys.
    One can never forget her as she blast texts everyone every few days. Not sure if she knows how annoying that is.

  4. #8479

    Reaching out

    Anyone talked or met Jenniferbeachlover any help would be appreciated sorry can't figure out how to link her sa page.

  5. #8478

    Knew it was coming. The beginning of the end

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx3Dg_igqVg

    Brandon wade getting married and future of seeking.

  6. #8477
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually met with this one? She started hiting me up after a week of silence (at which point I forgot who it was LOL). Real eager to get to FC, but seems like she's flaky with the rest of you guys.
    I met her. She's not flake and actually pretty awesome. I had a great time and plan to see her again.

  7. #8476
    Anyone chatted with the 20 yr old English girl? Her profile is gone. Well, I failed miserably to close the deal. As far as I can tell. Pretty face, thin and doesn't seem to be a druggie, alcoholic etc.

    I guess I forgot how to game and went for the kill within 5 minutes of meeting. Fuck that shit always worked for me.

  8. #8475

    Much better explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneManX  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's fake, since those pictures are of EmilyLynne.
    For why the profile is reaching out to an empty profile.

  9. #8474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Not sure about her

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Sent me messages yesterday. Can't read it because I'm not active, but when my subscription lapses, I basically delete everything on my profile.

    Sounds like she is desperate, which hopefully works in your favor. Best of luck and happy hunting!
    Can't tell if she's real or a scam. She reached out. Talked a bit on the site. She's the master of 3 word messages. Some responses didn't make sense and others came in at 3 or 4 in the AM. Then she asked to text. I left it there. But she looks good in her pictures.

  10. #8473

    Get me litt

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Sent me messages yesterday. Can't read it because I'm not active, but when my subscription lapses, I basically delete everything on my profile.

    Sounds like she is desperate, which hopefully works in your favor. Best of luck and happy hunting!
    Pretty sure she's fake, since those pictures are of EmilyLynne.

  11. #8472

    Get me Litt

    Sent me messages yesterday. Can't read it because I'm not active, but when my subscription lapses, I basically delete everything on my profile.

    Sounds like she is desperate, which hopefully works in your favor. Best of luck and happy hunting!

    Quote Originally Posted by UnsungHero  [View Original Post]
    Bad experience with this girl:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-427a24186d07

    Sweet talked me into texting. Texted honey and asked for some dick pics and later said would call on the cops if I sent her any more text to her. Must be a dude in disguise of a girl.

    Also, I am in conversation with these girls below. Any insights will be helpful:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-9e956c922d10

    Planning a meet soon. I see she's long timer on SA (since 2016) Seems pretty broad minded. Anyone has an experience?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-07da93405558

    I know she's reviewed a lot in this forum. Will go considering she's a pro. Anything latest on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-bf414ba1fa6b

    Looks incredibly hot. Haven't discussed the price yet.

  12. #8471

    SA reflections

    Bad experience with this girl:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-427a24186d07

    Sweet talked me into texting. Texted honey and asked for some dick pics and later said would call on the cops if I sent her any more text to her. Must be a dude in disguise of a girl.

    Also, I am in conversation with these girls below. Any insights will be helpful:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-9e956c922d10

    Planning a meet soon. I see she's long timer on SA (since 2016) Seems pretty broad minded. Anyone has an experience?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-07da93405558

    I know she's reviewed a lot in this forum. Will go considering she's a pro. Anything latest on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-bf414ba1fa6b

    Looks incredibly hot. Haven't discussed the price yet.

  13. #8470

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Updated. Forgot attachments.
    IMO I've found that having a sense of humor and keeping it light with most of these "ladies" goes a long way. Especially since there are plenty of insecure incel dudes out there that get offended at the drop of the hat about shit that isn't even directed at them. Being able to make fun of yourself is a sure fire icebreaker, especially in the sugar bowl where I've heard that there are quite a few SDs who are type A controls freaks.

    In hindsight posting those screenshots of your chats is probably helpful for the incels out there who say they don't use SA but who read these threads and feel the need to comment on posts. Never hurts to see how other successful operators are playing in the bowl.

  14. #8469

    Blue moons

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    According to some dudes on here, they fuck more than 50% of their SA girls without allowance.
    It's happened to me once in a blue moon. Usually after a night or hard partying or an afternoon of day drinking. I also keep a steady rotation, so every now and then might get an SB who leaves the FC without her allowance and doesn't make a big deal out of it, but only because they know I'm reliable and don't want to rock the boat.

    If a guy is getting it on the regular without an allowance, not sure why they are posting to a sugar thread since they are sugar free?

  15. #8468
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    According to some dudes on here, they fuck more than 50% of their SA girls without allowance.
    I actually offered several girls fucking McDonald's and they said yes.

    However, these are the types I wouldn't touch even if they offered me cash.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape