High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 148 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 2209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    I have also over the past year noticed more and more weird shit from the 16 to 26 age group. I started noticing at my local grocery store that 2 of the young guy's were wearing strange flag stickers on their name tags. At first I thought it was the rainbow flag, but upon further inspection I noticed that it wasn't and the colors were odd. I came home and looked it up on the computer. The flags mean that they are non-binary and don't identify as male or female. I don't know WTF this world is coming to. SaintChuck.
    Doesn't bother me any. Hey, we're old men paying 20 year olds to fuck us.

    I will say I'm not a fan of the body hair trend but that's just a personal preference.

  2. #1278

    Weirdos

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I think she said she's 26. But she could have passed for younger with that ridiculous laugh. She sounds like a cackling baby.
    I have also over the past year noticed more and more weird shit from the 16 to 26 age group. I started noticing at my local grocery store that 2 of the young guy's were wearing strange flag stickers on their name tags. At first I thought it was the rainbow flag, but upon further inspection I noticed that it wasn't and the colors were odd. I came home and looked it up on the computer. The flags mean that they are non-binary and don't identify as male or female. I don't know WTF this world is coming to. SaintChuck.

  3. #1277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCifer  [View Original Post]
    How old was this individual? If she's still late 20's early 30's, the followup is almost predictable. When she hits the wall and is still single, she'll be posting on reddit or tik tok or whatever about how men are so toxic because they don't want to date her as she is. A 21 year old son of a friend has already gone through enough self entitled crap with women that he's already poisoned on the thought of marriage. What's the acronym? MGTOW? Yeah that's it.

    Small wonder that the sex worker industry thrives huh?
    I think she said she's 26. But she could have passed for younger with that ridiculous laugh. She sounds like a cackling baby.

  4. #1276
    It's weird to me that this girl's image of womanhood is so limited that it can't include hairy pits and pubes. I mean, what were women doing the last 60,000 years?

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCifer  [View Original Post]
    How old was this individual? If she's still late 20's early 30's, the followup is almost predictable. When she hits the wall and is still single, she'll be posting on reddit or tik tok or whatever about how men are so toxic because they don't want to date her as she is. A 21 year old son of a friend has already gone through enough self entitled crap with women that he's already poisoned on the thought of marriage. What's the acronym? MGTOW? Yeah that's it.

    Small wonder that the sex worker industry thrives huh?

  5. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    It has to do with pussy but I'm posting it here anyway because it isn't about the hobby.

    Met this girl at a coffee shop. Struck up a conversation and exchanged numbers. Her name was Lake, which I thought was unique. Anyway, we made plans to go to dinner, standard stuff, not a P4 P situation.

    I was feeling the vibe enough to ask if she wanted to come over and she was down with it. When we got to my place and the clothes started coming off she was covered in body hair. I mean absolutely covered. Armpits, pussy, legs. It wasn't shaved, it wasn't even trimmed. Fully out.

    She was already there, I was horny, so I fucked her anyway, but I really wasn't feeling the hair. We were chatting afterwards and I tried to gently bring up the topic. I said something like "I haven't seen a full Bush since I saw my dad's old magazines" just trying to get where her head was at.

    "That's always been a girly thing to do and I don't identify as a woman".

    That's right, she's a "they". No, no trans anything. They just decided, I guess, that they didn't like having to shave and trim and wax so by saying they're not a woman anymore they didn't feel any pressure to do it. They then showed me their wardrobe of all sorts of androgynous crap and I knew it wasn't going to work out. I like my women to be women all the time, not just when "they" feel like it. .
    How old was this individual? If she's still late 20's early 30's, the followup is almost predictable. When she hits the wall and is still single, she'll be posting on reddit or tik tok or whatever about how men are so toxic because they don't want to date her as she is. A 21 year old son of a friend has already gone through enough self entitled crap with women that he's already poisoned on the thought of marriage. What's the acronym? MGTOW? Yeah that's it.

    Small wonder that the sex worker industry thrives huh?

  6. #1274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435

    Body Hair

    I don't know if it is a trend but there are at least a half dozen girls in town with photos showing arm pit hair. One of them Lucky Starr was just discussed here. I was interested in Lucky until I looked closely at her pics and saw that those were not shadows. For me anything more than a landing strip and on top of their head and I have 0 interest. Another new thing I am seeing is girls going out of their way to try to look ugly with bad haircuts, bad or no makeup, and ugly clothes. For the guys who go for that stuff I am happy for you as its less guys after the girls that I chase after.

  7. #1273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Weird new trend?

    It has to do with pussy but I'm posting it here anyway because it isn't about the hobby.

    Met this girl at a coffee shop. Struck up a conversation and exchanged numbers. Her name was Lake, which I thought was unique. Anyway, we made plans to go to dinner, standard stuff, not a P4 P situation.

    I was feeling the vibe enough to ask if she wanted to come over and she was down with it. When we got to my place and the clothes started coming off she was covered in body hair. I mean absolutely covered. Armpits, pussy, legs. It wasn't shaved, it wasn't even trimmed. Fully out.

    She was already there, I was horny, so I fucked her anyway, but I really wasn't feeling the hair. We were chatting afterwards and I tried to gently bring up the topic. I said something like "I haven't seen a full Bush since I saw my dad's old magazines" just trying to get where her head was at.

    "That's always been a girly thing to do and I don't identify as a woman".

    That's right, she's a "they". No, no trans anything. They just decided, I guess, that they didn't like having to shave and trim and wax so by saying they're not a woman anymore they didn't feel any pressure to do it. They then showed me their wardrobe of all sorts of androgynous crap and I knew it wasn't going to work out. I like my women to be women all the time, not just when "they" feel like it.

    "Lake" was their liberated name, btw. 🙄

    This is modern dating in the millennial world, folks. Be glad you're all married.

  8. #1272

    Make love, not war

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    It's not their fault! They make love not war! I know. Dumb. Forgive me as I am so old. Stosh stay safe fellas.
    I'm with you. I doubt they are sending any of their funds to Putin or taking advantage of Ukranian men.

  9. #1271

    Too funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    Send me yours.
    It's not their fault! They make love not war! I know. Dumb. Forgive me as I am so old. Stosh stay safe fellas.

  10. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by Weschic  [View Original Post]
    If Putin invades Ukraine I'm boycotting seeing any Russian ladies. Who's with me?
    Send me yours.

  11. #1269

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Weschic  [View Original Post]
    If Putin invades Ukraine I'm boycotting seeing any Russian ladies. Who's with me?
    I'm with you. Blow job only.

  12. #1268

    Ukraine

    If Putin invades Ukraine I'm boycotting seeing any Russian ladies. Who's with me?

  13. #1267

    Super Bowl

    Any super bowl parties? Where are why'all watching the game?

  14. #1266
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    JDub is actually right!

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more.
    My old lady actually manscapes me because she knows I monger around and looks for sores. The escorts appreciate that (especially Asians). Escorts tell me they get turned off when mongers are too wimpy. That doesn't mean to be a "dick"! Just be cool. I can't count how many times I've spent extra time with the "Slores" because I played it cool!

  15. #1265

    Useful

    Every so often, one of the hookers who made a profile pretending to be a client totally blows their cover. Everyone can use their own critical thinking skills to figure out who I'm talking about here. LMAO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape