The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 749 1149 1649 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 26395
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16675

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Funny how her body looks just like the look on your face when you see her deflated body LOL.
    Idk if you're trying to insult me but all I can say is that it was a great nut.

  2. #16674

    Krazy Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Atc432  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/739709502644

    This girl should just write a book.
    I haven't heard someone write a book since Krazy Karen's 1000 word speech on her expectations. So much fun. She was a nut.

  3. #16673
    Quote Originally Posted by Atc432  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/739709502644

    This girl should just write a book.
    All that and no anal? No deal LOL.

  4. #16672
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Damn, what a load of BS! Looking for a SD but wants cash app NOW and won't put out until she is comfortable. Says a SD dumped her. Would sure like to hear the guy's side of that story. Willing to bet he (if he exists) got tired of the bottomless pit of desperation.

    Reminds me of the "friends" speech from a woman that only wanted a one-sided "relationship": me putting out money, fixing her car, etc. And her putting out very little in the way of companionship and romance.
    Definitely a pain in the ass and red flags all over this one. But some daddy will put up with it for the pussy, if it's even real. Good luck Gentlemen.

  5. #16671
    Quote Originally Posted by Atc432  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/739709502644

    This girl should just write a book.
    Damn, what a load of BS! Looking for a SD but wants cash app NOW and won't put out until she is comfortable. Says a SD dumped her. Would sure like to hear the guy's side of that story. Willing to bet he (if he exists) got tired of the bottomless pit of desperation.

    Reminds me of the "friends" speech from a woman that only wanted a one-sided "relationship": me putting out money, fixing her car, etc. And her putting out very little in the way of companionship and romance.

  6. #16670
    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    So I had gotten the itch to return to the hobby for a while now but with how things are with options and my usual regulars going M. I. A I was at a all time low when It came to self control. I wanted to see somebody but I wasn't willing to spend upwards of $. 5. So I was a bit skeptical about her bad reviews but I read the reviews regarding her head game so I decided to give her a try.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/664606349434

    So she showed up looking like popped tire with the dramatic weight loss. Its mke so at this point it's not how you look it's more of a what can you do kinda thing.

    So she starts giving me a superb BBBJ. The donation was very reasonable since BBBJ is all what we agreed on. Right when I was about to bust. She stops and says "I can't feel / move my arms" I thought she was lying but she legit could not lift her arms let alone grab my dick with either hand. So she allowed me to fuck her face till I finished in her mouth. So much saliva.

    I don't know if I'd repeat due to that weird circumstance. But her head game is a1. It was weird putting her clothes on back on her, like as if she was an action figure.

    Anyways. Has anyone tried this one, I have a thing for petite ones.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/551539606405

    PM if necessary.

    -Sloth.
    Funny how her body looks just like the look on your face when you see her deflated body LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzy4nzy5ntriowjhzjg4mtuzmzhkotyxnmfimtc3yjjhotg3zdbk.jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #16669

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwildor  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/457513271721

    Pics come back clean, and since most of them are in a hotel if they are stolen I would assume from another escort ad at least. She kinda looks like the MMA fighter Holly Holm and really does it for me, but she seems TGTBT. Google search of her number brings back the name Summer from a scammy review site which did not help at all.
    She has been around on and off since the middle of summer. I've reached out a few times with no luck. First two times she did not reply back. Third time she replied asked a few standard questions and got replied in a very untimely manner, about 7 or 8 texts over about 2 hrs. Inquired about a menu item that was listed, pse, she said she doesn't do that. After time wasted and false advertising I decided to quit persuing it. Maybe if things change I will try again as she looks very cute.

  8. #16668

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwildor  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/457513271721

    Pics come back clean, and since most of them are in a hotel if they are stolen I would assume from another escort ad at least. She kinda looks like the MMA fighter Holly Holm and really does it for me, but she seems TGTBT. Google search of her number brings back the name Summer from a scammy review site which did not help at all.
    Real deal. Saw her once a while ago. Slight baby damage but not bad. Real submssive.

  9. #16667
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/739709502644

    This girl should just write a book.

  10. #16666

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/457513271721

    Pics come back clean, and since most of them are in a hotel if they are stolen I would assume from another escort ad at least. She kinda looks like the MMA fighter Holly Holm and really does it for me, but she seems TGTBT. Google search of her number brings back the name Summer from a scammy review site which did not help at all.

  11. #16665

    Alizee

    For anyone who thinks Alizee has gone downhill. Think again. I met up with her earlier and she's as great as ever. She's a little more curvy, but BARELY. That ass is great and I really enjoyed seeing her again.

  12. #16664

    Stay out of Oak Creek

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJay  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I will be visiting the Oak Creek area next week. Can someone please inbox me a reliable provider? It would be greatly appreciated and maybe I can return the favor.

    Thanks.
    Often people get ticketed in that city.

  13. #16663

    Nikki. Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    About 60 lbs bigger than pictures. Does not do oral. Does anal at no extra charge. Submissive.
    Here is the link. I forgot to paste it last time.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/804631600827

  14. #16662

    Visiting Milwaukee

    Hi,

    I will be visiting the Oak Creek area next week. Can someone please inbox me a reliable provider? It would be greatly appreciated and maybe I can return the favor.

    Thanks.

  15. #16661

    Nikki near stadium

    About 60 lbs bigger than pictures. Does not do oral. Does anal at no extra charge. Submissive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape