Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 9921
-
02-16-22 15:21 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 130Mrs B
Don't remember her, but she says she's back. Any prior opinions?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/887773327357
-
02-16-22 07:05 #5825Senior Member

Posts: 826Native American
I reported about back in August saying she was not good.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 04:43 #5824Senior Member

Posts: 109What rule did he break to get ripped off?
I am not sure what rules and procedure he broke to put himself in the position.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 23:55 #5823Senior Member

Posts: 35New girl in town
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/564597853624
Met this girl at local incall upscale hotel in Marlborough. Comms were back and forth, I texted her early morning but didn't think she would respond. Has an out of state (Pennsylvania) number so I thought my chances were slim but went ahead and texted her anyway. She is in town only for a few more days. Says she mostly works out of Connecticut and Rhode Island. Went to the incall, the front desk looks at me weird and there is a lot of traffic so I try to go unnoticed and pretend like I have a room there. Got in elevator right away and texted her for the room number, no respond. I'm riding the elevator for like 10 minutes when she says, "oh daddy I'm getting myself ready for you. I'm looking pretty for you. BS and lies. Finally I get off the elevator because this witch is playing me for a fool, I should have left then. Finally she texts me back and says she's on the 2nd floor, I walk right by her in an old blue robe. Face is about a 5/10. Didn't put one damn ounce of make up on and its like 2 pm in the afternoon, said. "I'm just getting up from a rough night. " Well we make it to her room, bathroom door is closed so I'm suspecious that a team of Smokies are behind that door. We make small talk and she's playing with her phone the whole damn time. I did not do anything or say anything incrminating and put the cash on the table, then walk over to check the bathroom and no Smokey, but did see a trash can full of used condoms. Damn, no wonder she got up so late, was up all night getting railed. Then she says "oh no daddy, its 200 for 30 min incall" I'm like WTF? Okay I'm already here so I plop down another benjamin because the dick was hard and she has a fat butt and okay face. I take my pants off and lay on the bed, she is still in that ugly robe and "looking for something to order for food. " I told her my time is running out and we got to get down to business. So she turns on the tv and the tv says "hello David. " That must be her pimp or handler's name on the screen, so now I'm ready to jump off the bed and grab my money. I don't hear anything at the door so we get down to work. Her COVERED BJ was terrible, weak as shit BJ. Says she never does BBBJ and never does anything uncovered. After giving me a jackhammer handjob I finally get hard and she has to be told to take off the robe again. Finally the robe comes off, girl has nice skin, no baby damage and tits are small b cups. She looks like a chubby college girl trying to make a few bucks is my guess. College is expensive nowadays. Has a big fat butt, she lets me play with her asshole but I did not penetrate with the finger, she seemed to like it. Then beep beep beep beep. I'm like WTF is that, she says oh your time is up. I'm like hey I paid for 30 min, its only been 15 min, I made a mental note when she turned on the tv that we started at a certain time. She said no your time is up but since you're a nice guy I'm going to let you go a little longer. Anyhow she gets on top and rides me while I finger her ass. Pussy was drier then the sahara. I nut and she hops off like. 5 seconds after I nut, I didn't even completely nut, just a half nut. Damn, she is so freaking mechanical. I would NOT REPEAT. The damage was 200 total, I will never repeat, nor would I recommend. Bunch of thieves and scammers in this town. Thats it, after all these years of mongering and hundreds of slayed women, I'm retiring. I'm done. I hate being ripped off that much. Poor quality performance. Don't get scammed, don't get ripped off, stay away and her chubby ass can go back to Rhode Island. Happy hunting mongers.Last edited by HeavyLoader69; 02-15-22 at 23:58. Reason: insert picture
-
02-15-22 21:03 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 280Waste of time
Stay away from this one.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...v/104851110975
Very bad experience. Quoted 175 for HH. Stinky room in a multifamily in Worcestor. Gets in room gets naked. Starts to put rubber on even before I was hard. CBJ for 2-3 minutes then says put it in doggie style. 10 minutes later says time up and money won't be returned. Refused to finish me off saying she has to goo pee badly.
Onlt good thing is that she had great boobs.
-
02-15-22 20:52 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 280She has a new number on STG.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 14:16 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 263Link? Pm details.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 19:35 #5819Senior Member

Posts: 1734I've texted her several times and never got an answer back.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 17:23 #5818Regular Member

Posts: 6Jamie
Can you PM me her number. I use to be her regular but lost her number.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 11:08 #5817Banned Member

Posts: 257FetLife
Can you post a link to her ad on fet life? I think that website is the same crap. Only email. You have to be a member? It's not a simple process where girls Post phone numbers. But maybe better luck. The guy saying what are we doing all wrong I've emailed them from five different email accounts. And after one year. She finally responds. I'm happy you got to see that juicy pussy of hers. But I have no luck. I mean how hard is it to send me her phone number? Talk to me and if she feels comfortable she can invite me over? This is not rocket science there's something more to the story then this.
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 14:41 #5816Senior Member

Posts: 280Mia
Any intel on this one in Shrewsbury?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...7/169157228097
-
02-13-22 13:31 #5815Senior Member

Posts: 53Cougar in the woods
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/896364725138
I can't figure out what all you guys are doing wrong. I've visited her four times in the past year, never had a problem in communicating or scheduling, always on time, always meets me naked at door. Some of the best times I've ever had.
-
02-13-22 10:52 #5814Senior Member

Posts: 165These people are on Fetlife and have been active for years.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 09:29 #5813Senior Member

Posts: 250She's around
She only sees regulars. I see her every few weeks.
Originally Posted by OkOkDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 16:36 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 280Hoover-WOW
Paid QV to Hoever in Northboro. Wow her BBBJ is out of this world. Best I had till now. Couldn't last long with her taking it so deep and playing and licking balls.
She allowed 2 pops in 20 minutes even though was a QV. Wish the location and the room she hosts in were a bit more clean and didn't reek of smoke.










Reply With Quote





