Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 6989
-
02-13-22 09:47 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 5229He's just trying to lead by example in a twisted way, down the rabbit hole. Marry a SA girl, get divorced, renew your subscription at the next higher rate, next year.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
Perhaps, after the wedding, he'll discover she (and her boyfriend) are spammers / scammers. Wouldn't that be true social justice!
BMD.
-
02-13-22 09:23 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 205Sa
You guys get the email of Brandon owner of SA found love and is getting married to a SA gold digger. What a dumb ass. LOL. Note to self: Never marry a SA girl. How long before she files? And he says: "This means I am legally waiving my right to a divorce! ".
Damn man is whipped.
Also says site changing to find love? What is the world coming to. LOL.
-
02-12-22 23:31 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 1322Charm?
Charm is one thing, but I think it's mostly lucky timing on SA.
Originally Posted by PopPoppy70
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
02-12-22 14:43 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 54Good report.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
I'm kinda bored so I joined up again today on SA with the discount code so will give it a lash for a few weeks and see how it goes. Have to see if I've still have the charm haha.
-
02-11-22 20:26 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 205SA is really luck of the draw. You can find jewels just takes luck and perseverance. Problem is SA is not like the old days. Just harder and harder to find gems.
Originally Posted by TheWsgMan
[View Original Post]
My SA weekend last weekend. Blue balls. LOL.
Chica 1: low 30's. Casino area. Didn't drive. Did some more screening and she said "money before". I bailed before even meeting. Pro.
Chica 2: I got this girl mixed up with another girl same name. LOL. Yalie. I was bored so met her restaurant New Haven. Girl on full scholar yale. Yale girls are always trouble. Pretty hot. Good convo. BUT. One of those that is more into arm candy. I will only do oral. Just not paying unless full monty.
Chica 3: How am I supposed to meet you unless you venmo me gas money. Nope. Didn't meet.
Chica 4: UConn storrs black girl. Hot. But wants STD tests. Don't have energy to get them. Yeah could of faked them with word. LOL. Didn't meet.
So no sexo. I travel a lot so no biggie. Overseas is so much better. But there are good ones out there. Just got to find those gems. Not easy in CT nowadays.
-
02-06-22 17:56 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 121240 would be way too high for the girl in the link. Not my type so I would not make an offer period. Hopefully the one you are seeing is better than the one in the link.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 22:42 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 856Just tell her to go to work and move on.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 22:32 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 362I'm sorry, but at 29 she's a little too old and a little too heavy (from her photo) for those kind of demands. Probably majored in marketing <eye roll .
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
And yes, sweetheart, I can afford "several thousand dollars for a first meet". But, just, no.
-
02-04-22 20:21 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 205Stripper
Most of you guys know. But just in case 9 times out 10 strippers rarely rarely ever work out. As this one said I can make 1000 dollars without taking my clothes off. I want 1 k for sex. Well that is not a good starting point.
Stripper from Rockstar.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-7421d438221d
My sub ends in couple days. Not really feeling the current crop. There are a lot of girls but just not feeling any of them. Meeting one tomorrow no convo on price. Not rockstar above girl. You are usually good if you pick them up without talking money. Am going in at 250. That is my high range. I will bend if she says 3. That is still to high. But seems SA pricing has gotten out of hand. No football so it is SA weekend. LOL.
-
02-04-22 16:04 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 1322I would enjoy the ride and keep it the way it is. If they say anything to you, say that somebody had hijacked your account and you got it back! If they say anything about the credit card, just say I don't have my credit card numbers memorized and just assumed it was one of mine that I had used.
Originally Posted by StashPipe
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
02-04-22 14:37 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 288Change the password and enjoy the free membership.
Originally Posted by StashPipe
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 14:01 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 36Sdm
After reading about the latest issues with SA, I ventured over to sugar daddy meet to investigate my prospects.
Not as pricey as SA, but still there are the trolls, most of which are from Abington CT 🤔.
It's almost like a game now playing with the trolls asking for money on cash app for pictures, sorry "hun" pics are free on the internet.
Too be continued as I've only been on for two weeks.
-
02-04-22 00:10 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 576This is for REAL High Rollers...
That other chick is small potatoes.
"If you think an allowance of several thousand is too much first meet then we are not a match".
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-f174311d9394
Have at it gents.
-
02-03-22 21:57 #4126Regular Member

Posts: 20Free sub for life or panic?
Strangest thing, I got an email confirming my new updated sub to seeking. Looks legit, and I'm thinking, did I get high and re up or some shit? So I open my account, and see pics of some dude. On my account. He didn't change the password, he didn't change anything, just paid the $110 fee, posted some pics, and hit up about twenty girls from all over the country, sent them all the same text with a number asking for them to text. So rite away I'm wondering if I'm being charged. But I only used pre paid cards there, so I'm good. In the payment section I found the receipt with some chicks name and the last 4 digits of the card (wich don't match any of my cards) and I see that my new buddy left auto renew on LOL. So like any normal person would, I proceeded to change my password, turn on 2 factor, delete his picks, then sent a message to all the girls he contacted (warning them not to contact him).
So my question is, what would you do? Report it? Cancel the membership? Or ride the pussy train till the wheels fall off?.
-
02-01-22 19:40 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 393Figuring life out
Step one shave the pits.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






