Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 871 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7354

    First Visit

    Trusted another recommendation from Rmaps.

    Ord Spa they said.

    Great massage. But that was it. Wish more was offered.

  2. #7353

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there for awhile but based on most recent reviews the place hasn't changed from my own past experience. Usually reliably attractive staff and usually uninspired service for a Thai spot. Also aggressive high tip demands are not unusual here.
    That sounds about right.

    Vicky is about the only one I remember (for a Thai gal) that gave pretty good service. I haven't seen her in years.

  3. #7352
    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have been nearby but never went inside. I do see some of the girls that work there and they are pretty cute it's a Thai AMP unlike the other angel spas that are Chinese AMP.
    I haven't been there for awhile but based on most recent reviews the place hasn't changed from my own past experience. Usually reliably attractive staff and usually uninspired service for a Thai spot. Also aggressive high tip demands are not unusual here.

  4. #7351

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    No worries.

    So who is good to see there? Any lookers?
    I have been nearby but never went inside. I do see some of the girls that work there and they are pretty cute it's a Thai AMP unlike the other angel spas that are Chinese AMP.

  5. #7350

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I meant on Melrose. West of Mario's Peruvian Rest.

    My bad.
    No worries.

    So who is good to see there? Any lookers?

  6. #7349

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    Isn't there another Angel Spa on Melrose? Too many out there with the same name.
    Yes, I meant on Melrose. West of Mario's Peruvian Rest.

    My bad.

  7. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Angel on Huntington is closed for remodeling, but they said they'd reopen towards the end of the month.
    Is there anything else you recommend in that area??.

  8. #7347

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Angel on Huntington is closed for remodeling, but they said they'd reopen towards the end of the month.
    Isn't there another Angel Spa on Melrose? Too many out there with the same name.

  9. #7346

    RE: Angel

    Angel on Huntington is closed for remodeling, but they said they'd reopen towards the end of the month.

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Angel on Santa Monica or Huntington?

    O.

  10. #7345

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt323  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a couple go in angel spa, I know they provide extras in there.
    Angel on Santa Monica or Huntington?

    O.

  11. #7344

    Maybe?

    I've seen a couple go in angel spa, I know they provide extras in there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DinnerOut35  [View Original Post]
    I asked the same question in the OC forum (just trying to have choices). Anyone know of a provider or a MP that will service a couple? Even if the provider just watches and only does BJ with another girl? I've got a freaky girl that wants to experience this with me. Thoughts?

    Dinnerout.

  12. #7343
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Reasonable minds can disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    The most reliable source for FS at an AMP would be Momo in WeHo.
    Templeton, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides against the family again. Ever.

    8155 is the most reliable fuck shack in wee ho.

    Momo is dead to me. Those fucken disgusting dogs cerca 2007 made me sick and this was pre-covid.

  13. #7342
    Quote Originally Posted by JBaggerLV  [View Original Post]
    Visiting LA until Saturday staying downtown. Hoping to find some help from the forum. Can return the favor to any Vegas goers. Thanks.

    J Bagger.
    The most reliable source for FS at an AMP would be Momo in WeHo.

  14. #7341

    Looking for FS parlor

    Visiting LA until Saturday staying downtown. Hoping to find some help from the forum. Can return the favor to any Vegas goers. Thanks.

    J Bagger.

  15. #7340

    Visitor looking for help

    Hey all! Will be in town next weekend (after the super bowl) and am interested to get recommendations on the best places in the ktown La area. Please dm me details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape