Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 376 of 866 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 12976
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7351

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    No worries.

    So who is good to see there? Any lookers?
    I have been nearby but never went inside. I do see some of the girls that work there and they are pretty cute it's a Thai AMP unlike the other angel spas that are Chinese AMP.

  2. #7350

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I meant on Melrose. West of Mario's Peruvian Rest.

    My bad.
    No worries.

    So who is good to see there? Any lookers?

  3. #7349

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    Isn't there another Angel Spa on Melrose? Too many out there with the same name.
    Yes, I meant on Melrose. West of Mario's Peruvian Rest.

    My bad.

  4. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Angel on Huntington is closed for remodeling, but they said they'd reopen towards the end of the month.
    Is there anything else you recommend in that area??.

  5. #7347

    Angel Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Angel on Huntington is closed for remodeling, but they said they'd reopen towards the end of the month.
    Isn't there another Angel Spa on Melrose? Too many out there with the same name.

  6. #7346

    RE: Angel

    Angel on Huntington is closed for remodeling, but they said they'd reopen towards the end of the month.

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Angel on Santa Monica or Huntington?

    O.

  7. #7345

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt323  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a couple go in angel spa, I know they provide extras in there.
    Angel on Santa Monica or Huntington?

    O.

  8. #7344

    Maybe?

    I've seen a couple go in angel spa, I know they provide extras in there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DinnerOut35  [View Original Post]
    I asked the same question in the OC forum (just trying to have choices). Anyone know of a provider or a MP that will service a couple? Even if the provider just watches and only does BJ with another girl? I've got a freaky girl that wants to experience this with me. Thoughts?

    Dinnerout.

  9. #7343
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Reasonable minds can disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    The most reliable source for FS at an AMP would be Momo in WeHo.
    Templeton, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides against the family again. Ever.

    8155 is the most reliable fuck shack in wee ho.

    Momo is dead to me. Those fucken disgusting dogs cerca 2007 made me sick and this was pre-covid.

  10. #7342
    Quote Originally Posted by JBaggerLV  [View Original Post]
    Visiting LA until Saturday staying downtown. Hoping to find some help from the forum. Can return the favor to any Vegas goers. Thanks.

    J Bagger.
    The most reliable source for FS at an AMP would be Momo in WeHo.

  11. #7341

    Looking for FS parlor

    Visiting LA until Saturday staying downtown. Hoping to find some help from the forum. Can return the favor to any Vegas goers. Thanks.

    J Bagger.

  12. #7340

    Visitor looking for help

    Hey all! Will be in town next weekend (after the super bowl) and am interested to get recommendations on the best places in the ktown La area. Please dm me details.

  13. #7339

    Cuban Lucy?

    Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question. I visited W7 in Monterey Park a few months ago. I got a gorgeous woman named Lucy. She is Cuban and Lordy did she have a beautiful physique. She was a light skinned ebony, curly hair, big firm booty and really nice natural tits. I didn't see her face because she wouldn't take her mask off, so I cannot speak to her face. Last time I called W7 they said she isn't there anymore. Anyone have any info on her?

  14. #7338

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Finally, something for us downtowners! Thanks!

    What general area in DT is she working out of?

    The only DTLA spots I know are Chinatown, not great options. Working on another possible freelancer but haven't set anything up yet. I'll return the favor of it works out.

    BB, out.
    I have a hard time dropping 200 $ and getting no Pussy.

  15. #7337

    Dtla

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where else to post this review, but I thought I'd TOFTT by checking out this provider. https://losangeles.rubratings.com/258822.

    She works out of an apt in DTLA (and they have a sister location in NoHo).

    Miko is super cute, no older than 25 and she provided a super sensual, fully nude, full body massage using a lot of warm massage oil.

    She also offers a 30 min milking table--which just means they push 2 tables together so she can climb underneath for edging. I've been looking for a milking experience, but my back was too sore and the milking doesn't include any other body work.

    I really think she gets into the massage as she was breathing heavy into my ear and rubbing her B cups along my back and thighs. On the flip she sat between my legs and slowly massage my entire groin before release. Her updated listing now says she offers a hitachi wand show--which just supports my thinking that she's often turned on stroking cock all day long. At least I hope!

    Shower available too.

    Enjoy!
    Finally, something for us downtowners! Thanks!

    What general area in DT is she working out of?

    The only DTLA spots I know are Chinatown, not great options. Working on another possible freelancer but haven't set anything up yet. I'll return the favor of it works out.

    BB, out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape