Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 37364
-
02-13-22 08:50 #24119Regular Member

Posts: 20Natasha
Has anyone seen Natasha recently? I've been trying to schedule something with little luck. I'm typically trying for a weekend with 24 hr notice. I've never seen her so I'm not sure if she even has weekend hours, or if she needs more notice?
-
02-12-22 18:21 #24118Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Mija
I haven't seen her yet but just texted back and forth. I'd agree with her having GPS according to her rates on her ad. I guess it could be worth it. I wonder what her friend looks like? And I'm doubting that she does bbbj. Her body looks good though
Originally Posted by MSmithy
[View Original Post]
This ad has her rates:
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2698433
-
02-12-22 17:34 #24117Senior Member

Posts: 346Massage Breeze
Probably talked about to exhaustion at this point. I tried booking today but she was all booked up so obviously must be a busy gal.
Originally Posted by JacobPhillips
[View Original Post]
I'm going to try again and report back, but it will probably be the same report many of already posted.
-
02-12-22 13:39 #24116Senior Member

Posts: 1701Not the same Mija
I am in BC and go to Spring Accu quite regularly. It is not the Mija / Happy that is there. She is currently in New York.
Originally Posted by Kaladin
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 09:39 #24115Senior Member

Posts: 122Lake O
Love to hear more this seems to press more than a few buttons for me.
Originally Posted by Kaladin
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 02:07 #24114Senior Member

Posts: 25Prostate massage
Hi, could anyone help me find an independent provider who does prostate massage?
Thanks in advance.
-
02-11-22 15:22 #24113Senior Member

Posts: 125Nice lady, pretty lady, safe area, very expensive GPS is in full swing., massage is great but extras are extra.
Originally Posted by EdHemlock
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 14:38 #24112Senior Member

Posts: 60Shiloh in Detroit
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2712558
Anybody take a chance and try her out yet. PM details if you like.
-
02-11-22 11:30 #24111Senior Member

Posts: 170Search function is your friend on this one, has been discussed a handful of times in this forum.
Originally Posted by Kaladin
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 08:36 #24110Regular Member

Posts: 1Mija in Orion
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2727510
Anyone try her? Think she looks legit?.
There's talk of the same name in the battle creek thread, just messaged a few guys there to see if it's the same girl.
Might TOFTT next week depending on what I hear.
-
02-10-22 19:56 #24109Senior Member

Posts: 750She had to have farted during the hour session. You probably thought it was the table creaking.
Originally Posted by JacobPhillips
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 19:51 #24108Senior Member

Posts: 750I can attest to this. I have been there twice in the last couple of years and had 4 AMP experiences there. For around $200, they blow anything away compared to around here. Even the legend in my opinion. I've reported on some of my experiences in the Orlando forum. Much younger, better GFE. The UTR scene is light years better too. As well as the SW scene, although it's a little more difficult than it is in Detroit.
Originally Posted by TwistedBrother
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 19:36 #24107Senior Member

Posts: 427Massages speciality
Anyone seen her before?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...comed/44183428
-
02-10-22 15:22 #24106Senior Member

Posts: 133Canada
Nothing has changed.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 15:20 #24105Senior Member

Posts: 388Celine / Yuki. Former Saigon
You're talking about Celine / Yuki. Backroom Bob seems to have the line on her. It would be great if she returned.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






