Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24119
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Natasha

    Has anyone seen Natasha recently? I've been trying to schedule something with little luck. I'm typically trying for a weekend with 24 hr notice. I've never seen her so I'm not sure if she even has weekend hours, or if she needs more notice?

  2. #24118

    Re: Mija

    Quote Originally Posted by MSmithy  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady, pretty lady, safe area, very expensive GPS is in full swing., massage is great but extras are extra.
    I haven't seen her yet but just texted back and forth. I'd agree with her having GPS according to her rates on her ad. I guess it could be worth it. I wonder what her friend looks like? And I'm doubting that she does bbbj. Her body looks good though

    This ad has her rates:

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2698433

  3. #24117

    Massage Breeze

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobPhillips  [View Original Post]
    I thought I would like the chattiness, because I like to try and make a little connection. I went for an hour and wished I had just done the half hour. True it is the cheapest option for BBBJ that isn't super sketchy, but it was a little hard to handle a full hour of random babbling. She is nice enough and if you don't mind her being a bit out there and are short on cash she may be a good option, but It wasn't for me. Looks: 3/10, Massage: 1/10 (complete waste of time), Finish (ok BBBJ. As a bonus the talking stopped). Total. 6. I wouldn't do it again, but if someone feels so inclined I suggest hhr for. 3 plus. 2 tip would be better.
    Probably talked about to exhaustion at this point. I tried booking today but she was all booked up so obviously must be a busy gal.

    I'm going to try again and report back, but it will probably be the same report many of already posted.

  4. #24116

    Not the same Mija

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaladin  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2727510

    Anyone try her? Think she looks legit?.

    There's talk of the same name in the battle creek thread, just messaged a few guys there to see if it's the same girl.

    Might TOFTT next week depending on what I hear.
    I am in BC and go to Spring Accu quite regularly. It is not the Mija / Happy that is there. She is currently in New York.

  5. #24115

    Lake O

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaladin  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2727510

    Anyone try her? Think she looks legit?.

    There's talk of the same name in the battle creek thread, just messaged a few guys there to see if it's the same girl.

    Might TOFTT next week depending on what I hear.
    Love to hear more this seems to press more than a few buttons for me.

  6. #24114

    Prostate massage

    Hi, could anyone help me find an independent provider who does prostate massage?

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #24113
    Quote Originally Posted by EdHemlock  [View Original Post]
    Search function is your friend on this one, has been discussed a handful of times in this forum.
    Nice lady, pretty lady, safe area, very expensive GPS is in full swing., massage is great but extras are extra.

  8. #24112

    Shiloh in Detroit

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2712558

    Anybody take a chance and try her out yet. PM details if you like.

  9. #24111
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaladin  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2727510

    Anyone try her? Think she looks legit?.

    There's talk of the same name in the battle creek thread, just messaged a few guys there to see if it's the same girl.

    Might TOFTT next week depending on what I hear.
    Search function is your friend on this one, has been discussed a handful of times in this forum.

  10. #24110

    Mija in Orion

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2727510

    Anyone try her? Think she looks legit?.

    There's talk of the same name in the battle creek thread, just messaged a few guys there to see if it's the same girl.

    Might TOFTT next week depending on what I hear.

  11. #24109
    She had to have farted during the hour session. You probably thought it was the table creaking.

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobPhillips  [View Original Post]
    I thought I would like the chattiness, because I like to try and make a little connection. I went for an hour and wished I had just done the half hour. True it is the cheapest option for BBBJ that isn't super sketchy, but it was a little hard to handle a full hour of random babbling. She is nice enough and if you don't mind her being a bit out there and are short on cash she may be a good option, but It wasn't for me. Looks: 3/10, Massage: 1/10 (complete waste of time), Finish (ok BBBJ. As a bonus the talking stopped). Total. 6. I wouldn't do it again, but if someone feels so inclined I suggest hhr for. 3 plus. 2 tip would be better.

  12. #24108
    I can attest to this. I have been there twice in the last couple of years and had 4 AMP experiences there. For around $200, they blow anything away compared to around here. Even the legend in my opinion. I've reported on some of my experiences in the Orlando forum. Much younger, better GFE. The UTR scene is light years better too. As well as the SW scene, although it's a little more difficult than it is in Detroit.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, maybe Orlando is the new Dallas for AMPs.

  13. #24107

    Massages speciality


  14. #24106

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    You're talking about Celine / Yuki. Backroom Bob seems to have the line on her. It would be great if she returned.
    Nothing has changed.

  15. #24105

    Celine / Yuki. Former Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any intel available.

    I don't recall her name but she was an Asian that worked at Saigon a couple years ago who then struck out on her own. Prior to the pandemic she had gone back to Canada which is where she was from prior to coming here and working at Saigon. Last update I saw on here was that she was stuck in Canada due to the travel restrictions but had planned on coming back to the Detroit area once things opened back up. Anyone have any updated information?
    You're talking about Celine / Yuki. Backroom Bob seems to have the line on her. It would be great if she returned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape