Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 662 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5811
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.bedpage.com/Escorts/usa/20806859.html

    Any reports on her? Image Search comes up with pornstar names Natasha nice.
    Fake pics and location just says USA. No chance in hell that's real.

  2. #5810

    Charlotte

    https://worcester.bedpage.com/Escorts/usa/20806859.html

    Any reports on her? Image Search comes up with pornstar names Natasha nice.

  3. #5809

    You're welcome

    Poop well.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/039382751957

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I'm dropping a deuce right now. And I'm scrolling through my phone. That's basically what I do every morning. But to my surprise that girl that has an incredibly meaty pussy* that goes by the name of hot cougar actually emailed me back. And it seems like her husband was emailing me. Saying" I can't believe hundreds of depraved desperate guys email us every day" you're lucky that I'm returning your email. Blah blah. Does your car have snow tires?? Because you have to drive a mile into the woods to get to our house. I wish I could find her ad but like I said I'm dropping a deuce right now and I'm just wicked lazy. But yeah man if anyone has seen her let me know. I track down and try to find girls with meaty pussies. But they're extremely rare to find. And this girl's picture like damn I have to meet this girl. But of course nobody makes a review. There's been here say that it's spam. Not the market basket demoulas type. LOL. I got two emails from her so I'm assuming she's real?. But she will not give me her phone number absolutely ridiculous.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hornycougar.jpg‎  

  4. #5808

    I would never see her on principle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I'm dropping a deuce right now. And I'm scrolling through my phone. That's basically what I do every morning. But to my surprise that girl that has an incredibly meaty pussy* that goes by the name of hot cougar actually emailed me back. And it seems like her husband was emailing me. Saying" I can't believe hundreds of depraved desperate guys email us every day" you're lucky that I'm returning your email. Blah blah. Does your car have snow tires?? Because you have to drive a mile into the woods to get to our house. I wish I could find her ad but like I said I'm dropping a deuce right now and I'm just wicked lazy. But yeah man if anyone has seen her let me know. I track down and try to find girls with meaty pussies. But they're extremely rare to find. And this girl's picture like damn I have to meet this girl. But of course nobody makes a review. There's been here say that it's spam. Not the market basket demoulas type. LOL. I got two emails from her so I'm assuming she's real?. But she will not give me her phone number absolutely ridiculous.
    No idea but based on the husbands response I'd troll or never see her. What a tool, 'desperate guys' he's the one married to a *****. What arrogant morons some people can be. They live in complete delusion. She's advertising services online what do you expect?

  5. #5807

    Hot cougar. Email only

    I'm dropping a deuce right now. And I'm scrolling through my phone. That's basically what I do every morning. But to my surprise that girl that has an incredibly meaty pussy* that goes by the name of hot cougar actually emailed me back. And it seems like her husband was emailing me. Saying" I can't believe hundreds of depraved desperate guys email us every day" you're lucky that I'm returning your email. Blah blah. Does your car have snow tires?? Because you have to drive a mile into the woods to get to our house. I wish I could find her ad but like I said I'm dropping a deuce right now and I'm just wicked lazy. But yeah man if anyone has seen her let me know. I track down and try to find girls with meaty pussies. But they're extremely rare to find. And this girl's picture like damn I have to meet this girl. But of course nobody makes a review. There's been here say that it's spam. Not the market basket demoulas type. LOL. I got two emails from her so I'm assuming she's real?. But she will not give me her phone number absolutely ridiculous.

  6. #5806

    Jamie

    Hey, happened to Jamie. I haven't seen her around lately. Any info on her?.

  7. #5805

    Wasteland

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshClamSauce  [View Original Post]
    In general, Worcester is not a great place for this. Certainly it's no "destination". I would say if you are already traveling, look in towards Boston or down towards Providence.

    However, if you are really set on Worcester as a destination, I would say check out the following (not recommending them, just pointing you in a direction for further research):

    Riena. Young, fit, white blonde, reportedly expensive but attractive and decent service (I think).

    Cori. Also fit white blonde, not as upscale, not as expensive, had one or two positive recent reviews.

    Canterbury AMP. Find more info over in the AMP thread, relatively reliable amount of extras and relatively attractive providers.

    That's what I've heard, maybe others can add more.

    - Keep it Fresh.
    I agree, I never go to Worcester it's a wasteland for this sort of thing unless you want lower quality. If you're in the area, I suggest go to Marios in webster. It's a strip club, so you have to work the girl more and more of a gamble, but there is success to be had with good quality women and menus are negotiable.

  8. #5804
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    Just watching some fisting porn and thought of Stella. She still around?
    Fisting? Damn. Time to expand the menu.

  9. #5803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Retired a while ago. AFAIK she still is.
    I haven't seen her for a couple years.

  10. #5802
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    Just watching some fisting porn and thought of Stella. She still around?
    I think "Umbrellaman" hooked up with her and has been bangin her ever since.

  11. #5801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    Just watching some fisting porn and thought of Stella. She still around?
    Retired a while ago. AFAIK she still is.

  12. #5800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Vubonupi  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report. I will prefer the other one then.
    Did you change the ad to a porn site LOL. I click on the original and the one you reply on and yours is a porn top site.

  13. #5799

    Stella

    Just watching some fisting porn and thought of Stella. She still around?

  14. #5798
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/451499196575/

    Comms were good, contact was made by texts. She usually works in Worcester but did an outcall to my apartment in Marlborough. Damage was 160 for 30 min. Pictures that you see in the ad are old, she now has a big fat belly. Ok in the face, not as attractive as in the ad, those pictures are probably 5 yrs old. She was distant and seemed to be elsewhere and the action was mechanical. Was worried this was going to be a grab and dash because she asked to use bathroom and was in there for like 10 min. She seemed nervous, don't know if she took anything to help her relax. I gave her a stiff drink of gin when she came out but complained that it was too strong. Skin was nice and smooth, no signs of use. She drove herself. Bbbj was terrible, weakest ever head game in my 10 years of mongering. She was receptive to all kinds of positions, I got on top and that cat was too good, popped in 10 min. I did not ask about Greek, she is not a clock watcher. I would not repeat.
    Thank you for the report. I will prefer the other one then.

  15. #5797

    Keke

    Quote Originally Posted by CentralMass202  [View Original Post]
    Did she have an accent? Is she Brazilian?
    I think she was Puerto Rican but I did not ask. No accent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape