Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 24516
-
02-11-22 20:03 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 209Good for you. As they say. YMMV.
Originally Posted by PjDrizzt69
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 18:21 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 105Yeah my spidey sense was tingling on this one after extended conversation. I'm glad I listened to the big head and called it off. Ended up getting back in touch with an old friend for a much better date at a much better rate LOL.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
Thanks brother!
-
02-11-22 18:11 #13114Senior Member

Posts: 371Might be theif
One of the first reviews said she was a theif and not the girl in the pic. Then the 3rd review covered it up saying she's good.
Originally Posted by SwanRonson
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 16:49 #13113Senior Member

Posts: 201Molly
Just got in contact with Molly and she is asking $. 8 for GFE hhr. That seems really high to me. What has been other's experience with Molly?
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/983886814847
-
02-11-22 16:44 #13112Regular Member

Posts: 2I beg to differ and I have seen the other positive reviews. My dreams with Simi have been some of the best experiences of my adult life. I am certainly not new to the monger game. Although I am new to this posting about it.My final statement is that you can't make all of the people happy all of the time. Be safe everyone.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 13:58 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 1625Here you go:
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-782-9297
-
02-11-22 13:36 #13110Senior Member

Posts: 29Nope, straight to room in BWI.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 13:12 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 79BBW in Linthicum Heights
I am passing through area on Monday, looking for some entertainment, anyone have any info on this one? Thanks.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/566272888587
-
02-11-22 12:04 #13108Senior Member

Posts: 2270In general any ads with snapchat contact is a scam. They will flirt with you and ask for money or a deposit. In the end you will be holding the bag (or dick).
Originally Posted by MdBoatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 10:51 #13107Senior Member

Posts: 222Link
Is there a link please?
Originally Posted by MdGuy1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 10:30 #13106Regular Member

Posts: 5Mary
Anyone been with this girl?.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2509559
-
02-11-22 09:31 #13105Senior Member

Posts: 306Indy
Lmao yeah that's her. She was more put together than she is in this video but she does have an eccentric personality. Not that it really bothered me.
Originally Posted by EyeSpi
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 08:38 #13104Senior Member

Posts: 105Kenzie / Sylvie
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kenzie-e...ltimore-969226
Anyone have any experience with her? I've only seen her ad on Erotic monkey and I'm not paying to read the reviews LOL. If she's been reviewed here it's under a different name because I've been searching for a while. Seems legit and nice enough, just wanted to try and do my homework before pulling the trigger. Any help is appreciated!
-
02-11-22 04:17 #13103Senior Member

Posts: 2270Does the agency have a website? What was the screening?.
Originally Posted by Cheerful6
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
02-11-22 04:04 #13102Senior Member

Posts: 209Dreaming with Simi has been the worst experience I've had. That's saying a lot with some of the girls on this site!
Originally Posted by Unclebadtouch
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





