Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13134

    Lia from Rosedale

    Does anyone know what her new number is? I didn't get a chance to record it before her posts were taken down.

  2. #13133

    I've Tagged

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake of this one? Exchanged some messages and got her down from $$. 0 to $. 5 for HH, which is still more than I would like. But the pics are banging. Couldn't find anything on any sites including here for her. Any experiences out ther?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/216755795593
    Met off of SDM. Just because pics looked hot, I took the bait for $2. Qv (she quoted 2 qv, 3 hh, 4 hr). Pics are deceiving of overall attractiveness. I thought she was wearing braces. Nope; looked like she either has poor oral hygiene or drug abuse teeth. Additionally, while slim, you can see the tiny bit of baby damage but tits are nice and pierced. Also, wouldn't budge from totally covered (maybe she's changed in the last few days now that she's posting on STG). Head was actually decent to good though despite being covered and pussy was meh. Said she would go natural once "we got to know each other more", but won't confirm in follow on chat.

  3. #13132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake of this one? Exchanged some messages and got her down from $$. 0 to $. 5 for HH, which is still more than I would like. But the pics are banging. Couldn't find anything on any sites including here for her. Any experiences out ther?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/216755795593
    She quoted me 220 for hh and 160 for qv and sent me the location of a hotel in Jessup.

  4. #13131

    Both honestly

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Is this site worth using for finding FS dates, or just a bunch of broads looking for easy money from chumps.
    It does help confirm some providers on the sites Eros, Trust, LC, and STG. As far as the last part, most people on here say the quality has gone down. 9 times out of 10 it's all about the money. And that 1 out of 10 probably just puts up with it to keep regulars around. That's just my opinion. Be safe.

  5. #13130

    Whats your price

    Is this site worth using for finding FS dates, or just a bunch of broads looking for easy money from chumps.

  6. #13129
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    It's Probably a Siri dictation error.
    Who is Siri, do I know her? LOL.

    Be Safe cousin.

  7. #13128

    Molly / Mary

    Gee I guess I let the cat out of the bag about Mary F, LOL. Now I guess I just gave you a history lesson to see more info.

    Be Safe.

  8. #13127
    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    Upscale bwi hotel a little different experience than the back seat of your Camry. Good for her glad she trying to come up and the new pics look good. I'm sure she's slamming her phone was always lit up like a switchboard even when she was in shitville dump zone.
    Are you saying she moved from her downtown hotel (which she was using for an year or more) to BWI area? I heard someone saying she was trying to host from her home also.

  9. #13126

    Molly is Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    It's Probably a Siri dictation error.
    Mary is her real name. At least that's what she told me when I first saw her years ago.

  10. #13125

    Kandii digits

    Does anyone happen to have Kandii's number? Is she still active? I wanted to know if she was because I've always wanted to see her and good providers are hard to come by in Baltimore right now. Especially white girls who allow for CIP.

  11. #13124
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Its your money, spend it anyway you want. I personally was paying $30-40 when she was on Fairhaven at CB. She don't look near as good now and prior to her having all her kids. She has always been hit or miss depending on her level of Meds just like most of the girls. Mary now looks like she was rode hard put away wet.

    Be Safe.
    Upscale bwi hotel a little different experience than the back seat of your Camry. Good for her glad she trying to come up and the new pics look good. I'm sure she's slamming her phone was always lit up like a switchboard even when she was in shitville dump zone.

  12. #13123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Who's Mary?
    It's Probably a Siri dictation error.

  13. #13122
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Its your money, spend it anyway you want. I personally was paying $30-40 when she was on Fairhaven at CB. She don't look near as good now and prior to her having all her kids. She has always been hit or miss depending on her level of Meds just like most of the girls. Mary now looks like she was rode hard put away wet.

    Be Safe.
    Who's Mary?

  14. #13121

    Mariah BWI

    Anyone partake of this one? Exchanged some messages and got her down from $$. 0 to $. 5 for HH, which is still more than I would like. But the pics are banging. Couldn't find anything on any sites including here for her. Any experiences out ther?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/216755795593

  15. #13120

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    Just got in contact with Molly and she is asking $. 8 for GFE hhr. That seems really high to me. What has been other's experience with Molly?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/983886814847
    Its your money, spend it anyway you want. I personally was paying $30-40 when she was on Fairhaven at CB. She don't look near as good now and prior to her having all her kids. She has always been hit or miss depending on her level of Meds just like most of the girls. Mary now looks like she was rode hard put away wet.

    Be Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape